imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov 17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>Random Nov11
imgur.com/a/aKdim
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 17
>Report: SAA have liberated most of Albukamal, leaving only the E. suburbs left to capture.
>With airbase liberated, SAA impose fire control over main road leading to Albukamal, likely to cross Euphrates soon
>Iraq announces full liberation of Al-Rawa in Al-Anbar after a short op against ISIS
>Hama; Qasr ‘Ali and Sarha Al-Shmaliyah captured by SAA after they launch assault from 2 axes
>Russian draft of Syria gas probe extension fails at UNSC
>E. Damas; SAA launch missiles/artillery at suburbs of Jobar/Ayn Tarma, inflicting heavy damage on Faylaq Al-Rahman/HTS positions
>Erdogan accuses Washington of sponsoring ISIS as well as failing to fulfill promise to withdraw Kurdish forces from region
>SAA fend off Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham’s infiltration attempt at Regiment 46 base last night
>Peskov; Russia, Turkey and Iran will discuss all aspects of Syrian reconciliation during upcoming meeting in Sochi
>Lebanese FM tells Ru govt Hariri’s excuses invalid because he knew Leb was going to maintain ties with Syria/Hezbollah
>Leb FM said that there is currently anti-Lebanon campaign aimed at "intimidating" his country and forcing it to give up joint gas project with Ru
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/931675467043700738
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508995395.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508993428.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508995288.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508993815.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508992199.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508992251.html
russian.rt.com/world/news/450307-nebenzya-oon-ssha
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/18/542572/US-Tillerson-Palestine-PLO-Israel-ICC
twitter.com/armenianalchemy/status/931702805210873856
youtube.com/v/IkmODfy8K3k
www19.zippyshare.com/v/czs9bmNg/file.html
lorientlejour.com/article/1084820/le-premier-ministre-libanais-demissionnaire-saad-hariri-est-arrive-a-paris-source-proche.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check'em

I hate you all

CHECK 'EM

HE DUN IT, assad is proud

finally got it m8

>this thread is going well

SDF infighting if d*gits

News and SAA making an interesting appearance for any who may have missed or just showing up.

why would you put makeup on children faces ?

I want to move to Ukraine.

Get that Tu-160M2 production line up and running Sasha.

anything below three numerals is not worth checking out, stop the 2 numeral checkign as it's just fillergarbage, I'd rather have bread go stale than this crap

the state of syrian army

Russia casts 11th U.N. Syria veto, vetoing a Japanese-drafted U.N. SC resolution to extend by one month an international inquiry into who is to blame for chemical weapons attacks in Syria, just a day after Moscow blocked a U.S. push to renew the investigation.
>twitter.com/Reuters/status/931675467043700738
There was another vote today apparently?

>t.off by one
sorry hans you failed the fuhrer

so onlookers don't know your gf is underage

>inb4 egypt chine neutral
no action . boring

Stay /comfy/ lads, later

treacherous nihonjin

Na, Japan suggested 30 days more for UN-OPCW, lots of insight and sources:
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508995395.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508993428.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508995288.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508993815.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508992199.html
ria.ru/syria/20171117/1508992251.html
russian.rt.com/world/news/450307-nebenzya-oon-ssha

My job here is done, goodnight /sg/

Ayy that's /comfy, stay cool
Dobrej nocy

goodnight champ
later
i'm going to sleep also

Nice trips. Checked

On a sidenote, have you noticed that russia hasn't permanently replaced churkin, it was some bald dude today
as usual, the bantz are good tho atleast sometimes
>neutral
has the same effect on the voting but you avoid media scrutiny, smart from egypt,chink etc perspective

Churkin isn't possible to be replaced, just like Lavrov. It's on of his kind. His loss was a terrible blow to the diplomacy.

One last thing, reposts of Padre's stuff.
Now gn /sg/

> implying anyone gives a fuck about the UN

No, no one does, at all!
Jesus Christ what a cockhead
Ah, cheers lad

Guess you werent born when George Bush and his coalition invaded Iraq.
Sometimes I think this place is full of edgy teens. The only purpose the UN serves is to keep Israel.

>Churkin isn't possible to be replaced
This
Feels bad man
Gn lad, i'm off too (soon atleast)

can you please finally fuck off to Lrbanon?
Otherwise you might miss the israeli invasion and live.

Fuck off gay-hans, Israel cant attack us. They tried and failed. If they attack us again theyll lose a third of their population.

I haven't contributed much today. got all caught up in parallel shit. but i'm out. laterz

>Did you know
>All Praise is due to Allah

the virgin toyota vs THE CHAD HUMVEE

HAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POLAND

> The US State Department has authorized the sale of $10.5 billion in Patriot missile systems to Poland, the linchpin of the NATO military alliance’s Eastern frontier against Russia.

Kek why would anybody buy the shitty patriot missiles?

Seems like Qatar is going full resistance mode

> Qatari FM: Saudi Arabia has been sparking off crises across the Middle East and is bullying small countries into submission

odrob odrob muskovy

Our government hates Russia more than it loves Poland

When has anything made sense in Poland? I dated a Polish girl once, cooked terrible polish food, shit in bed, she was caring but in a motherly way, and would go batshit crazy over the stupidest things. Never again.

Selling off cold war stock?

what a reddity post. fuck off no one cares if you're going or not.

> The US has threatened to close down the Palestine Liberation Organization’s office in Washington, DC, if it supports a Palestinian bid to prosecute Israeli officials at the International Criminal Court (ICC). According to a law passed by the US Congress, Palestinians would be stripped of the right to have a mission in the US capital if they support an ICC investigation of Israelis for committing crimes against them.

presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/18/542572/US-Tillerson-Palestine-PLO-Israel-ICC

>Eternal (((Burger's))) strike again

ayo hol up
the country that keep pushing his (((investigation))) of war crime against assad is saying that PLO is illegal if they do the same to israel?
Death to america of course

Seems like Saudi twitter and users close to MBS are attacking Kuwait because a Kuwaiti official has visited Qatar. The Kuwaiti official is a member of the Kuwaiti royal family so its worth following.
Kuwait have been neutral regarding the Qatar Saudi rift and towards Lebanon and Syria.

The Kuwaiti official is Ahmad Alfahad alSabah, the current president of Olympic Council of Asia and Asian Handball Federation.

>visit cbts out of curiosity
>everything in that thread
What the fuck are they even doing at this stage?
I didn't even know boomers could be this autistic

That's the path that hohols once walked. Take care.

t. too poor to field more T90 than this irrelevant shitskin country called Algeria

How does it feel to be the arabs greatest ally again?

If this is how we come back to be relevant in the region again then why not. Tbqh i wish we had less connections and commitments with Israel, sometimes it helps but sometimes or hands are just tied.

You just gonna call every germanon gay-hans hoping at some point you get it right?

Grand Caliphate of Moscow soon
Kadyrov is going to get rid of putler

> i wish we had less connections and commitments with Israel
This 100%. Hopefully getting closer to us will cut those ties. I dont think Putin can juggle both sides like this for much longer, and to be honest Russia benefits more from the Arab World (and Iran) than Israel.

You all write and think the same, I wish he would namefag more often.

Is Navalny controlled opposition? I remember some other russian user arguing that in other board but didn't save his post.

Even a literal faggot isn't gay enough to namefag, yet you do.

Really makes yah think.

Old intervies from Al Shishani aperantly where he speaks about the yazidis

twitter.com/armenianalchemy/status/931702805210873856

> Kadyrov
Literally WHO?
He's meme figure.
100%. There are numerous proofs he has sponsorship from Volodin.
Israel has strong lobbying in our govt, some of Putin's closest friends are of jewish origin too, namely Rothenberg family. So it wouldn't be easy.

Redpill on Kudrin? Do you think he still wants to be Prime Minister?

Namefag is the ultra ultimate CHAD level. None of the Germans have reached my level.

>Namefag is the ultra ultimate CHAD level.

Doubtful. He's doing just fine on his place right now.

army of

>first Qatar, now Kuwait
>too lazy and incompetent to beat Iran's proxies so you go after your own allies for not sucking your dick enough

You know, I think I might be more Pro-Gulf than Pro-Saudi, they're just being assholes now.

This has nothing to do with Iran. Qatar's support for Muslim brotherhood and previous attempt at subversion is the issue. Furthermore, UAE was pushing the blockade in the first place.

>page 10

>page 6

>tfw when no qt semite gf

if only syrian refugees were actually syrian and qt

>race mixing
56%

I'd be fine with the hordes if they were qt 3.14 female semites, but alas they are not. A man can dream though.

Guys I haven't browsed in a while and a friend of my said that Dima waifu is dead, am I being memed on?

please god/allah no

idk he posted this picture, I don't think either girl really looks like her

no that's not her and that's fake news. can confirm she's alive as of at least last week

fugg I was worried for a second there

I see she's mainly around Damascus and Latakia so she's not in much harms way

>the t-34-85
Would either it or the t55 be the most used tank in history?

It's this gay-ass war not over yet?

Not quite.

Even through they are wining in the long run. SAA still manages to disapoind endlessly. They have endless suply of dissapointment. Fucking Hezbolah and Tigers, even Tribals are more competent. Does Russia and Iran have to send literal brigades of soldier to fight with SAA in ordem for them to suceed.

I mean if they were not Arabs i would be even more supprised, but if enemies weren't Arabs and K*rds, I would be very worried.

S..stop
Also got banned again

SAA is literally the NDF with T90s now

>Middle east wars
>over
That sand box is the gift that keeps on giving

youtube.com/v/IkmODfy8K3k

>youtube.com/v/IkmODfy8K3k
a scout to d/l this ?

www19.zippyshare.com/v/czs9bmNg/file.html

Bottom pic is from Ukraine disarming in the 90s

He is a anti Russian poster that's always here
Ignore him .mostly

>Lebanese PM Saad Harriri arrived in Paris. He will have lunch with french president and both families in the palais de l'Elysée. lorientlejour.com/article/1084820/le-premier-ministre-libanais-demissionnaire-saad-hariri-est-arrive-a-paris-source-proche.html