I'm the blonde kid.

The man is my grandpa.

I'm white or not?

who fucking cares?

You're white.

t.black american

you're gay

You're a dirty spic.

Fuck I hate spics. All of you are fucking useless.

contrary to Sup Forums's twisted low IQ belief, being white or any other color doesn't matter in the real world. It only matters unless you're in this echo chamber.

Castizo's have the biggest identify issues

You're white without the pimply skin

Aren't you a little young to be on this site?

From the picture, even your grandfather looks white for the average Mexican. You can have a certain amount of spic DNA and still be white. The best way to define "white" would be when you look indistinguishable from a European.

Fuck you, i went to go find a picture of me with my black hair, Super tanned olive skinned, green eyed dad to prove how pointless all that was and realized that there arent any picture of me with my dad.

just take my word for it and here is a picture of me as a kid.

Your grandpa looks Italian. That means he is white like you.

>not

I went and found an old picture of my dad. But see how dark my dad is. none of it matter.

>posting pictures of yourself in Sup Forums
user pls u don’t know what you’re doing

wrong.

what if it is not a picture of me and just a bunch of a pictures ive taken off of other peoples facebook. To make a false point?

and the excuse no picture of me with my dad is just a lie because i chose a very light haired kid from one person page and then found some wop to call a dad on another page?

so that OP thinks he is white and falsy follows an identitarian movement he is not actually apart of?

>i was adopted/abducted

Pizza american

We're not saying we aren't white. Just that you aren't either.

no, you're black.
god dam op, do you want us to tell us what gender you are? O.k. fine: you're androgynous.

It doesn't matter if you're a retarded hyperindividualist with no regard for the future.

i had blonde hair and blue eyes as a baby now I look like a Mexican mix

This

All three are white

you're dennis the menace adn that's mr. wilson

fuck, he is.

Yo momma got some splainin to do.

>ancap

no surprise here