Crash over rothschilds property was intentional

flight logs with overlay attached.

helicopter set down 60 minutes into flight, waited, lifted off.

plane took off when helicopter lifted off second time, found the same course as the helicopter, flew to 4000 feet, and dropped 2000 feet into it. 12 minute flight

ON THE SAME HEADING.

this was intentional.

archives and screencaps in follow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x8GMh
archive.is/awNUg
archive.is/aAGoj
archive.is/jaO4a
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/
archive.is/hpgKH
google.com/maps/place/Upper Winchendon, Aylesbury, UK/@51.8422473,-0.93712,1855m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4876f044b183be21:0x5612a2dfa64aeb91!8m2!3d51.8222121!4d-0.9278889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

G-WACG

17 Nov 2017 18:05:41 UTC archive.is/x8GMh
17 Nov 2017 19:57:07 UTC archive.is/awNUg

G-JAMM

17 Nov 2017 18:05:58 UTC archive.is/aAGoj
17 Nov 2017 19:56:17 UTC archive.is/jaO4a

at six o'clock pm, there were no logs of the flight.
at eight, the logs finally showed up.

who died? Did plane crash also? Where is li k to article?

plane crashed.

several articles, no good info on victims, all four "obviously dead".

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/

archive.is/hpgKH

Nice work user have a bump

wtf.

bumpy ride bump.

What could be a possible motif? What would they gain from this incident?

faking deaths?

escape

dear god wtf?

Dude Jakub is still alive no Rothschild died

was this an Allah snack bar attack?

don't care, doesn't matter...this was intentional, that's the only point. the plane went straight into the heli.

So someone used the plane to ram into the helicopter? Why would they do something so reckless and stupid?

The question is, did some user decide to sacrifice himself for a higher cause? Was it a doon coon? Was it a combination of the two.

it was remote controlled

Koreabro in another thread had a great observation:

By creating that crash on their property, they were able to cordon off the area which would reduce visibility from the public. This could let either a member of the family escape via ambulances or allow them to extract some sort of object (s).

>an airfield where air traffic control had been shut due to “staff shortages”
>IM
>PLY
>ING

That's what I was thinking. Mossad apparently has the ability to remote control aircraft

okay literally how the fuck do mid air collisions happen? in fucking GTA 5 online i have to try my hardest to have a 1/10 chance of knocking someone in a heli out of the sky. how do aircraft in the huge wide open sky hit eachother without trying to?

probably not an accident

G-JAMM IT IN SENPAI

Theres gotta be something on this, why does their name always pop up randomly?
And whats the point of this fucking island?

who was killed ? What nationality?

defo not an accident - look at the trajectory in the last few minutes - divebombed right into it, they were on the same heading.

>Rich idiots who run the world killing each other off

who gives a fuck.

child fuckers and traffickers panicing as the net closes arond them

If we find out the motive behind it we can perhaps find out (((their))) current and future game plan.

Nephilim base

seems hard to hit an helicopter indeed, especially if remote controlled
what were the type of aircraft involved?

Nice work. I read there's an aircraft training school nearby and tourist helicopter flights are regular in the area.

Still this would be an unlikely accident indeed. Very curious about the victims now.

It's a shame this happened
The rothschilds are very nice peiple

Alright who has some theories?
>Staged?

The cabal is being wiped out. Didn't you get the memo?

People

blackbox trackers are designed to withstand crashes and explosions.

even waterproofed to retrieve from submersion...

They have battery backup for weeks...

There's no way this thing disconnected and reconnected.
That's illegal to not broadcast location in flight.(To prevent air traffic accidents.)

Someone with training switched it off with a bypass key...

It had to of been cockpit personal.

as per the gragh, the plane seems to have dived down

I wanna know who died and they aren't talking. Does coulters law apply here in any way?

Source?

As far as I can tell China is still playing along and Europe is still tightly in their grip. And that's not to mention they probably have a plan B

exactly.

exactly. peaked at 4000 feet, dived directly into collision at 2000 feet.

>Sup Forums pranks 2006: Habbo Hotel
>Sup Forums pranks 2016: Donald Trump election
>Sup Forums pranks 2017: crashing planes into the global banking elite's helicopters

Holy shit

an amatuer ham radio would be able to pick up the ATC radio right? I know almost nothing about what im talking about btw

Satan is called the Prince of air. Remember this.

lol.

hwndu level: expert.

Cabal is faking their deaths to give them time to get to the bunkers panic free before the reset.

kys shill

thats the biggest adrenachrome harvesting center.

you know about the rothschilds patent thing with MH370 right?

ADS-B is not the same as the black box. ADS-B a signal broadcast by the aircraft for tracking by other aircraft and the tower. It relays all types of interesting data like position, thanks to gps, as well as speed and altitude. If anyone is interested they can build a receiver at home with a raspberry by and a software defined radio usb card. It is cheap and fun to watch, especially the military planes that flightaware will hide from you. But regardless the ground station can have contract dropped from the aircraft for any number of reasons and you will get gaps in the coverage. Take my screen shot for example, N88 and my receiver lost contact as it flew farther away so the program has to make a best guess at what was going on until it flew closer and regained contact.

The war leading to the Antichrist

We should be checking flight logs to New Zealand. That's where they have all their bunkers

anyone with a $20 rtl-sdr usb and a computer can visually graph the publically broadcasted signals of every aircraft gov included.

this is why it proves theres foul play at hand because this is illegal to do and also are tamper-proof/designed to survive crashed even when the inhabitants dont.

That's also true.

I was just being fecicous. Them crashing an airplane into themselves in a false flag (oh the fucking irony) is more likely.

Questions we need to answer:

Which Rothschilds were on the property?

Were any of them hurt/killed?

Who did it?

How did they know to such precision?

one of the vehicles must have been a drone

but why does the heli appear to gain speed while on ground?
is that an artefact?
how are you sure you got the corret tail no's ?

wait youre saying they turned it off midflight? no squawk? which atc were they in the airspace of at the time? couldnt you figure out which atc controller was working then?

fuck yourself JEw

>be Rothschilds
>know the jig is up
>it's almost pitchforks and torches time
>what do?
>fake death
>fuck off to underground city just for the elite
Pretty obvious tbqhwyfamalam

What in the everloving fuck?

Tried and true tech since 2001

yeah but to fake your own death you have to let the public know you died

so they are going to lock themselves in a man made hell underneath the earth while you wait to die and go to actual hell.

It appears so.
I was hoping someone in south america could provide some Local region ADS-B info.

Oh so it was some brainwashed slow cunt (then) is that what you're saying? (not sure of any pilots who are stupid enough to go on suicide missions; e.g. )

Nobody was hurt.
It was just an unfortunate accident

thought the same thing.
will there be a major Rothschilds scandal/reveal in the near future?

Hint: They're literally demons.

Here's a map link .. burp
google.com/maps/place/Upper Winchendon, Aylesbury, UK/@51.8422473,-0.93712,1855m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4876f044b183be21:0x5612a2dfa64aeb91!8m2!3d51.8222121!4d-0.9278889

4-d midair chess: let it slowly leak to create impression that it was held back because of whatever, finance market dealings say

maybe we're not so different after all, i lock myself in a man-made hell called Sup Forums every day

Only retards think they are going to hell

we will possibly never know the full story short of somebody telling the world outright they were behind it

eh i dunno. it would be insanely dumb to live at a publicly known place if you were them. theyre worth trillions of dollars, they could afford millions of thousands that size. they could afford body doubles, clones, etc.

>Where joy for ever dwells: Hail horrors, hail
>Infernal world, and thou profoundest Hell
>Receive thy new possessor: One who brings
>A mind not to be changed by place or time.
>The mind is its own place, and in itself
>Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
>What matter where, if I be still the same,
>And what I should be, all but less then he

>WINDchendon
Not a coincidence, goyim.

checked

They're evolving!

Correct, however we now have the opportunity of a lifetime to have someone tell it like it is. And he knows unless he does it now we are forever forsaken so... Do you believe in God?

wait are you the same user from the htg threads

DUDE REAL LIFE IS JUST LIKE GTA5. You video game faggots are such faggots

jesus these tribs

jesus these doubles

how can you people not see??

four people reported dead.
don't know, best guess is that transponder/gps was turned off, and when turned back on again, the logger tried to compensate with an average line?

positive on tail numbers.

here's a time-scaled overlay of the speed and altitude.

plane sped up and peaked about 3 minutes (my eyeball-guess) before impact.

It's implied by this m8. The average normie is going to just assume whoever was up there when it happened died.
They are. I'm not. But if you were correct, Satan would come to regret it, I assure you of that.

>plane
it's a halicopter

Is this due to the hurricanes

Trips of Truth.

note that the plane log starts when the plane is already in the air, at speed. flight probably started at 11:45.

Approaching critical digits

am I, I don't know, probably not. I never spent much time in the human trafficking threads. I thought those were all a frank larp.

Satan's a literal fag

Funny thing about that.

i dunno, i doubt it. a stone dome would be pretty wind resistant. i like to believe a rogue navy captain accidentally misfired a patriot missile at it

God will punish the Rothschilds soon

Screencap this

The information that it was intentional will get out,
but this was a false flag. In the coming days, they'll find some poor shits to blame this on. They'll frame this as a crazed neo nazi conspiracy theorist out to kill the poor JEWISH Rothschild family. Oy Vey its a anudda showa etc etc.

This will open the door for more scrutiny of right wing beliefs, anti-banker, anti-globalism sentiments when travelling, no matter the method.

More winning for us.

Oh shit, that's the best theory I heard yet

Extrajudicial killings are the American way.