How old do you think you'll be when you grow out of anime?

How old do you think you'll be when you grow out of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1124491601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ded

>not spending your eternity in paradise watching anime
Fucking plebs

>implying we are going to paradise
Kek

In all seriousness, maybe never, mostly because in my country it's almost mainstream now, so i don't have too much trouble

As I've gotten older I've grown less interested in it. Probably by the time I'm 25 desu, but I might still watch then. I really can't tell

>Implying I'm not going to paradise
Bitch, God doesn't dare talk back to be.

This is a touchy question, even for the japs
detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1124491601

>Q・アニメが好きなあなたは何歳?
>A・社会人27歳です。

When I'm six feet under.

Do old people watch anime?

>tfw doomed to be a socially inept NEET even in the afterlife

Well, i still watch old shonen and some seinen with my dad from time to time, and he is 46

I'm 42 and my brother is 3 years older than me, we still both watch anime.

I was around 27 when I stopped watching anime.
some show about some ninja girls, that was all fanservice, finally made me give up the medium.

at least I'm still able to enjoy manga..

Even though most anime is for teenagers, it's pretty blatant when you're watching an anime who the target audience is, and desu when it's meant for a wider audience I tend to enjoy it more. I'd say there is some anime you should be ashamed of if you're whatever age, unless you're just watching it for kicks, and other anime stands the test of time. Again, it's pretty obvious which is which

Everything in modern pop culture is low brow anyways

Is there even a high-brow art form anyway?

Plays and operas

Well the first time it happened, it was because I was a teenager who thought growing up meant that I had to stop liking things that entertained me because they weren't socially regarded as adult things.

Then I got old enough to realize that life isn't nearly long enough to dislike things on the basis that they are not considered mature / adult, and enjoy basically everything. Cartoons, anime, dumb movies, whatever.

So in short: I'll probably grow out of it when no more anime are made that entertain me.

This will probably never happen.

When I die.

No, not really. There's higher production values, better writing, more "tasteful" directing/editorial decisions, but in the end it's all a variation on the same. Unless you only listen to orchestras and read high literature, philosophy and science, you're in it with the rest of us.

Some people don't consider it an art, but i'd say architecture

25 now grew out of it at 16.

>live in an area filled with what you people call "weebs". they hold anime cons / comic at the community college here.

>my first time going was the last time i ever watched anything anime ever again.

>filled with fat nerdy disgusting autistic children

They ruined the whole anime experience.

wyd on the Sup Forums Sup Forums board then?
looking for lols?

>all those grown men in the Karen sweaters

weapons-grade autism right there, god bless nippon

I grew out of it years ago, I'm just having fun learning Japanese and sharing screenshots.

Baiting, obviously.

Never, 31 and still here and loving it.

>weapons-grade autism right there, god bless nippon
I like that one guy doing this.

was lurking on main page and thought i'd put it my 2 cents.

nope, just sharing my experience.

This is the first season where im not watching anything since my 10 years of watching anime.

So 24 years old I guess.

Whenever I drop dead.

I'm 24 myself and im pretty much quitting once I catch up on everything. After that, i'll just stick to manga.

Everyone stopped talking about it publicly for a decade now and now even online communities rarely talk about it.

Anime in general is becoming a social stigma. It baffles me how it ended up this way, but I guess you learn to adapt once you realize this is happening.

32 and oo lazy to quit. I do take breaks from watching if there's nothing that interests me. I mostly stick to manga, though.

> How old do you think you'll be when you grow out of anime?

Never .

I'm emotionally dependant on this stuff to feel any joy so probably never.

24 and I quit years ago. I just read manga. Real otaku stick with manga. Anime is for dorks

23 and I only read yuri manga, I still browse the anime threads though