Chances this kid commits suicide before age 20?

youtu.be/5-2urKADWQ8?t=3m18s

How fucked in life will this kid be Sup Forums?
Post similar degeneracy ITT

Skip to 3m18s

"Parents" will be divorced within 2-3 years. Kid will suicide around 15 year mark.

GAS THEM. GAS THEM ALL.

one of them is wearing a pokepedometer.

Damn bro. When I was 6 in Six Flag MM, some drunk guy grabbed my mom's ass and my dad fucked him and his two friends up. I've witnessed my dad go slam the side of his car to another car that cut him off. I've witnessed him tell black guys niggers in their face, trying to convince them to fight him because they were being sexually vulgar to some underage girls at the pier. He also tugged me in to sleep til 14 and always tearfully tell me he loves me (us) when he had a little to much to drink (very affectionate). There are guys that are terrifying, out there and to have a dad (dreadlocks dad in pic) that might seem he'll have to suck an attacker's dick to protect his family (let alone, slap the assailant off).... JUST.

Your Dad sounds like a bad ass. Mine's similar
>Teenagers sitting in what was most likely one of their dad's car
>My dad is walking through parking lot
>They yell for him to get them alchohol
>Dad says no
>They keep bothering him
>No
>They proceed to yell obseen things at him
>He kicks the shit out of the car and goes into store to get what he was on his way to get
Another time
>Dad in lowe's parking lot
>Guy almost hits him with his truck
>Guy rolls down window and starts yelling at my dad
>Dad points at him and says "No. You, shutup."
>Guy rolls up window and drives slowly through lot
This is the same man who would read me bed time stories and gets emotional whenver I leave to go back to college. True father.
These people, I feel sorry for their kids

I'd definitely suck a dick to save my family's lives

I'm not sure if you're from any of the top 7 cities, but my dad was raised in Kentucky. Most of these events happened in SoCal (Santa Fe Springs is my Hometown)... So his behavior has thrown many people off guard.

A man that is too insular in cities, not experiencing attrition against nature... will throw him off balance. But fuck through, I have a good, older friend (45+ years my elder) that seems a tad soy... but he has helped me in my pyschonaut jounrney. Ya gotta balance and at least LIFT!

All these things people are saying is 100% valid

>fucking leaf

>"split tongue just FEELS like something you should have"
Holy fucking shit man, pure insanity before my eyes. No, no one just naturally "feels" like they should have elf ears, bro. They see that shit on tv and have some weird mental disorder that makes them want to mutilate their body and stick pieces of metal in their face.
>just part of my culture
>I chopped off my finger because I think it looks cute who cares
What in the fuck man? Guaranteed this dumb cunt has took waaaaaay too many drugs. You don't just go chopping off parts of your body. We really do need to bring back mental institutions or at the very least yeah we should have permanent warfare and compulsory service and whip all these dumb kids into some sort of stability. Fuck my life man. Why is BBC filming these cretins like it is something to be glorified?
How did things get so fucking bad so fucking fast? This is what happens when you let just homosexuality be socially acceptable?

that's not what I meant, I meant that he might be his last resort (jokingly) , if he can't physically defend himself and family.

>when your face has more metal then your cell phone

Absolutely disgusting

quintessential good goyims

The perfect argument for eugenics.

If I could get away with it, I would put lead candy in their ears.

Lads, we need a war. NOW.

>Dad is from Kentucky
Whoa, mine is too. My home town though is near Indianapolis. The first story ocurred in Florida however (i dont remeber which city) and the second was less than 20 minutes from Indi. He's never been a fan of subruban areas let alone urban.
The guy is a serious role model for me and a friend. Can't imagine what it would be like to not have him.

Just learned that this video is part of a series "Things not to say to X" where X is some marginalized group like trannies, young niggers, etc. BBC made this big series of "educational" videos to train you to not say things it considers to be "microaggressions".
Again this is the tyranny of the liberals. No matter what you say someone somewhere will find a way to be offended by it, and someone else will try to virtue signal by condemning you, so you can't say anything at all.
Yeah, this has to stop and soon.

I want to make the mom my slampig.

society as a whole is worse off to allow these people to spend money and time on those things.

those people represent easily $10,000.00+ for their retarded fetish alone.

>how do they earn money?
>literally who would hire them?
>how do they afford food, housing, clothing etc?
>how do they manage to live this way?

they should be slaughtered quickly and painlessly for the good of society and the metal in their bodies should be reprocessed.

>"chopped of my finger because I thought it would look cute"

>tfw being normal makes you know a freak
>you're now the freak among the freak

bumping

Why doesn't the video give each person's place of work? I would like to know.

I think I know why America has so many shooting now

They are lost souls. Look at the eyes of some of them, they look abnormal, demonic. That poor kid will be messed up. Both parents obviously have issues and therefore will not be able to provide a healthy, normal, secure, disciplined upbringing for that child. Tragic.

Fascism now

>he wasn't exaggerating
>this was actually said
>and the cheerful up-tempo music just kept on chugging along without missing a beat

>tugged me in to sleep

the kid definitely isn't as lucky as you

So how did you like your dad tugging you to sleep? I think I'd be up for my mom doing it, but dad tugging me to sleep seems a little weird.

No. See, some people don't take shit from people or allow bad stuff to happen. That is what my dad is like.
Shootings happen cause some mentally ill person loses it

>I've witnessed him tell black guys niggers in their face

I can’t stop laughing at this sentence.

fuck that's what i should have titled the thread

/thread

Also kids gonna get into serious drugs by 12 or 13

you've the lactacia memes?

well thats what that little faggots mom looks like

>pay your license bongs
Why is London not on fire?