TOON FORCE OF Sup Forums

I'm sick of Saitama this and Son Goku that. Sup Forums, I want you to give me your Toon Force Elite.

Characters with the abstract power of cartoons, who can break reality and the 4th wall with ease and whom are not bound by any rules.

Lain

Who? From what?

Popeye is so awesome.

do you even watch anime

>that fucking perspective shot
unf

>do you even watch anime
Sometimes. I looked it up and I got pic related. Looks incredibly generic. Surely you don't expect everyone everywhere to be aware of it.

jesus

You're not fooling anyone.

It would take the combined asspulls from a bunch of shows to get on spinach's level.

I was going to post something else but then the other guy posted bkub and I wanted to keep the theme going.
Anyway, if you don't know Lain, you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums. Lurk more or fuck off.

You're the guro furry scat fetishist who can't grasp why his fetish isn't the most popular fetish in the world.

Tsk tsk.

Stop shitting up my thread with arguing and give me your Cartoon Force powerhouses.

Is this some drama from another board I'm not aware of? Or did you respond to the wrong post?

>Lurk more or fuck off.
Your post was obviously aggressive.

Got you covered senpai

Nice, got any more?

>this OP

Why do we let this kind of cancer on Sup Forums?

>"That's gay as fuck!" said the cum covered man with 6 dicks in him.
Nice cancer, cancer poster.

Holy fuck, just get the fuck out you stupid newfag.

Why is Sup Forums so cancerous and shit?

It was blatant bait. Lain is old as shit but it's hardly obscure it even got a NA release and a dub.

Because people like you won't leave.

Haha, holy shit, this guy. You'd better be acting retarded on purpose. Not even Sup Forums is this bad.