Capitalists will defend this

If taxes are theft then wage labour is highway robbery

Fuck you commie

t.multimillionaire entrepreneur

Can someone replicate this diagram as a version for niggers?

i know communists have a 60 iq average so it's hard to understand but the difference is working is consensual and taxation is not

>implying amount of value has anything to do with whether something is theft or not

Can't be taxed if you don't have any money to be taxed on.

Don't let someone extract your surplus value.

Problem solved.

Great use of realistic proportions and sources!
I can perfectly read from this diagram the exact amount of surplus value generated specific to my industry and position, and how this value is calculated.
Your meme flag, that doubles as a false one, is also a nice touch.
This way you will get many serious replies, engaging you as a qualified participant, in debates on complicated topics.

>taxation is not

You agree to pay taxes by staying in a country and by using country's services. You can opt out by moving to a no/low tax jurisdiction. Thus taxes are as much consensual as wage labour.

Then don't work stupid idiot

The real theft is in the taking of ground rents

The right wing of the libertarian party gives the rest a bad name

Can't. I have to live.

>100% of your labor doesn't benefit your people

>embrace another false dichotomy! Its got a cool symbol!

checked

>Fuck you commie
I'm not a commie, I'm an anarcho-capitalist.

im sure it would work

>Theft
Theft is a Spook
read stirner

>You can opt out by moving to a no/low tax jurisdiction.
One does not just pick up and move to another country because they want to due to immigration laws.

>>Theft is a spook.
I'm not sure what kind of ghost story you're telling there kiddo, but I'll go ahead and take power over this meme.

Worker owned co-operative are the only logical solution.

All other systems are simply a variation of hierarchy, with do-nothing parasites having complete control and taking the lion's share of the wealth.

>Press X to doubt

So Sup Forums has me so fucked up that somehow I read "communists" as "niggers".......Not that there's much of a difference I guess.

Exactly. All profits should go to the worker and nothing should be retained by the business. It's more sustainable that way.

Yes and it's just as hard to start a successful business due to the whole money thing.

>>"surplus value"
>>labour theory of economics.
Maybe read an actual economist, instead of reading fucking Marx

wage labor is voluntary; therefore, it is not theft. Commies are fucking retarded.

If wage labour is highway robbery, then state owned means of production is starving to death because all human endeavours are corrupt.

>implying they don't pile taxes on your employer too
>implying taxes don't amount to half or more of many people's income when added up
>implying businesses don't have costs to cover aside from your shitty labor, which nowadays is often a small fraction of total product development costs

that's not the case because saying i have to LEAVE to not have something forced upon me is aggression in the first place, before i could agree or disagree. at least try to understand the ancap ideology before you criticize it

Still voluntary. You agree to you by staying.

Do you have a better theory?

Wage labour is as voluntary is the need to eat, have shelter and access to healthcare.

Without labour to run a business there would be no business. Labour creates ALL value.

That's total bs, how about I stay and decide what my money is used for because I'm a citizen just like you. I can stay and disagree

>labor value theory

>Labour creates ALL value.
what about a fruit tree growing naturally in the wild?

No.

Hobbes please go.

That argument was only valid until the late 19th century when there was no longer an unsettled frontier where people could choose to go if they wanted to leave the state.

This is so scientific.

>labour
Could it be a britbong hiding behind a meme flag and crying about libertarians as if he knew what liberty even meant? I wonder if you'll be moaning about whatever commie bullshit you're trying to push when your mudslime government implements the jizya lmfao.

Retards ignore risk (most businesses fail), product creation, organization efforts, consensual exchange, investment on capital, sourcing of raw resources, and the differences in perceived value of resources between entrepreneurs, workers, and consumers. If it were so easy to be an entrepreneur (which is what you are implying if you are saying that they are just parasites or are otherwise not contributing) why don't more people own businesses?

Nothing is stopping you from beginning your own worker-owned co-operative. Oh, what is that I hear? Excuses? Are you not willing to take on the risk?

Capitalism is working well in Japan.
74% of Japanese are satisfied with life.