Ok Sup Forums now take it nice and slow and surrender your firearms

You muricans dont realize how blessed you are by having your 2nd amendment. Europe is basically fucked and individuals have to resort to buying black market firearms if they want to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
youtu.be/OVOSfHFNlcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, but we're still mongrels.

People like you reduce Murican IQ by lying to them.
Continue.

Who am I lying to? Njoy your country rilling over on its stomach.

You are. Apologist cuck.

Give it a try.
Here are the steps.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

The US is definately the most free country on the planet by the 1st and 2nd amendment alone. All you anti murican fags have lost it completely.

america

(-0.0)

At least you have the means to protect yourself. Eurofaggots will have to use their government banned pepperspray.

>don't realize how blessed you are.

We really do, most of us anyway. That's why there's such a firm pushback whenever there's a mass shooting and (((celebrities))) call for gun control.

Europe is a fucking joke and will fall if the mudslimes ever decide to initiate a revolution.

Here is the deal folks. While muslims will arm themselves through black market channels we'll most probably stand by and tell ourselves that multicutluralism is a good thing and why not convert to Islam. Over my dead cold body eurocucks. I'll rather go out in a bang then succumb to european liberal ideology.

That's what happens when you let entitled krauts run the show.

Yeah well we croats managed without weapons before but I sincerely doubt that there is any of this spirit left nowadays.

oh yes we do :)

Most of the people I talk to couldnt give less of a fuck about their country. Which is fine because they have been infected by leftism and simply dgaf anymore and only want the newest Iphone and dont give a flying fuck about the future of their country.

No we realize exactly how blessed we are, which is why every time someone calls for taking our weapons or putting in place more gun laws, we get called victim hating hillbillies.

Getting rid of firearms in the EU is a world government plot in order to mix us with sandniggers while making us docile.
>dont worry user
>we'll take care of you

youtu.be/OVOSfHFNlcI

No you fucking don't. Make your own guns. Its a lot easier than you think.

I'll go with the ar15. Fuck I envy you guys.