What did Mami wish for? It was never mentioned exactly what is was

What did Mami wish for? It was never mentioned exactly what is was.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/903963/ea6e206c75/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To go ahead in life

Bigger tits

eternal beauty
no way a regular high schooler can be this cute

What? Didn't she wish to survive the wreck that killed her parents?

To not die in the car accident

>power is Unlimited Gun Works
>gets killed by a slow worm
Why was mami so incompetent? I mean I love her but come on now.

it was my understanding that she specifically wished to "not die alone" so kyubey grants her wish by keeping her alive until the moment that madoka says she's no longer alone. for maximum despair of course.

It's Unlimited Gun Works, not Unlimited Ammo Works. She was obviously out of bullets.

Nice headcanon

She wished to be my girlfriend

To stay alive.

Everyone's wish relates to their powers as a magical girl. Homura's wish was to go back in time, so she has time powers. Sayaka's wish was to heal someone, so she has super healing. And so on.

Given her powers, it's clear Mami wished that she had worn her seatbelt.

Every musket she summons has a ball. She never runs out of ammo.

She wished for the right to bear arms

To be loved and desired by others before she died.

...yeah....

Not those bear arms.

How do you know?

>power is Unlimited Gun Works
This I know how you don't know shit, her power is ribbons

They made dumb wishes, they should have asked for some Nasu-tier shit. Like having their soul bound to the world itself, that way they have unlimited power, are immortal (unless the world is destroyed), and they're bad ass as fuck.

reddit puns are not welcome here
please LEAVE now niggers

>Why stupid morders happen in Urobochi's anime projects

ayy

Don't let it get to your head.

Swift death to Tomoe Mami

I think it was just 'save me' or 'help me'

She wasn't exactly in a great state or really understood what was happening.

Sause

Yeah, in anime.

Couldn't find it

I honestly can't imagine what half-nip half mexican kids would look like.

Philippino

that wont tell me what monga its from

You really are going to start ruining this thread aren't you.

Yes it will, you're just not smart.

I want to see you give Kyoko head.

What makes you think I do it?

You just posted a series of off topic shit.

how do i get into sad p

But Mods did not delete them.

Who was there? That's right ack user. Mods target him before anyone else. Granted he wasn't there mods would have deleted your posts.

All I found was hentai and that page wasn't in it

You are off-topic.

Only when you are off topic Lawnchair.

What was the point of Rebellion? The story was already nicely tied up then Rebellion gives us one big plot thin dream sequence adventure that amounts to a soft reboot with all the girls alive so shaft can springboard into more sequels.
In the series its well established why Madoka has the power to rewrite reality with her wish but Rebellion introduces a second opportunity for reality wiping but with much more vague requirements so there's nothing stopping Shaft from giving Sayaka or Mami their own reality shift later on.

There is no such thing as "ack" and you are just as much a problem as !Akemi aka Lawnchair aka dozens of other trips he's made.

You clearly state that you see the mod is extremely biased and unfair, so why would you think their boogieman exists in the first place.

What is your point.

Kyoko-chan: Hello!

Lawnchair loves to bring ack into his retarded schemes so it is what he or they are currently known as. Currently Lawnchair is a huge fucking issue.

What does this have to do with the thread?

She's a top tier qt, why doesn't she picked a bf?

The official madoka mango. You can find it in mangafox or any other shit site.

Samefagging

Are you implying that everyone who hates Lawnchair is a samefag? Funnily enough everyone who loves Lawnchair is a samefag as he made screenshots of himself samefagging.

You cannot even reply to me because I am right.

Whoops!

Probably, probably.

>The breasts talked
>As expected of breasts

Since all the magical girls gets cursed the opposite of their wishes, like Homura wishing to protect Madoka, but every single time, Madoka protects her

Mami's wish is more or less is wishing to live But the opposite of it, is that she lives like a zombie, alone, going in day in, day out mindless routine, hunting for witches

It is amazing what one year can do. Her mammies are nice though. Can't wait for Kyouko's apples to grow.

No breasts.

delet this

How about Madoka's MadoMado?

There is no such thing as "ack" and you are just as much a problem as !Akemi aka Lawnchair aka dozens of other trips he's made.

You clearly state that you see the mod is extremely biased and unfair, so why would you think their boogieman exists in the first place.

Nope, everyone just hates you, which is pretty normal considering what a awful person you are. And it's the same reason everyone hates the mod as well, because he's a bad person and is directly responsible for the site going to shit.

It's funny how he really does put protecting shipping cancer and being against crack shitters above literally everything else. He does not care at all about ban evading, because !Akemi (aka lawnchair) has ban evaded multiple times, and !Akemi is also ban evading in other threads to spam his copy and pasted bait that he tried to take over after the original Homuhater left. None of the ban evading is actually touched because, again, he doesn't care about ban evading or the rules, just censoring people who say things he personally dislikes.

What the fuck Apple. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

>refresh the page
>tripfag drama shitposts are gone
Nice

Oh look, another post in this thread deleted but the ban evading tripshit has not been touched, what a surprise and neither way the ban evading in the other thread There is no such thing as "ack" and you are just as much a problem as !Akemi aka Lawnchair aka dozens of other trips he's made.

Nope, everyone just hates you, which is pretty normal considering what a awful person you are. And it's the same reason everyone hates the mod as well, because he's a bad person and is directly responsible for the site going to shit.

It's funny how he really does put protecting shipping cancer and being against crack shitters above literally everything else. He does not care at all about ban evading, because !Akemi (aka lawnchair) has ban evaded multiple times, and !Akemi is also ban evading in other threads to spam his copy and pasted bait that he tried to take over after the original Homuhater left. None of the ban evading is actually touched because, again, he doesn't care about ban evading or the rules, just censoring people who say things he personally dislikes.

Save for the fact they aren't And you're a retard.

Sorry. Have a Homuneko.

Why don't you respond to the post?

Kyoko's wish was for her father to be listened to, so she got a hugeass spear and the ability to make magical barriers. Madoka wished to bring a dead cat back, so she got a laser bow.

Magical ability was related to the wish when Urobuchi remembered it was supposed to and/or it made for cool exposition. Don't read too much into it.

Can't tell if being ecchi or just patient. So what about Madokas madonks?

Don't listen to this fag

Eh, if they grow then they grow. Doesn't matter what size though, Kyouko's are my favorite.

Your intelligence is the same as ACK's.

>and the ability to make magical barriers
Fucking retard

Oh look, another post in this thread deleted but the ban evading tripshit has not been touched, what a surprise.

It's funny how he really does put protecting shipping cancer and being against crack shitters above literally everything else. He does not care at all about ban evading, because !Akemi (aka lawnchair) has ban evaded multiple times.

None of the ban evading is actually touched because, again, he doesn't care about ban evading or the rules, just censoring people who say things he personally dislikes.

Save for the fact they aren't And you're a retard.

You mean drastically higher than yours? Which is something that can be said about nearly everyone, because you are about as stupid as possible short of being a vegetable.

You believe in something based on literally nothing, and you refuse to accept you're wrong no matter what anyone at all says. That's straight up being mentally defective.

Try substituting pointless insults with actual arguments and you won't be such a social pariah anymore.

Enchantment was her ability.

I don't mind whether you are male or female and have a dick or boobs. Doesn't matter what size though, you are my favorite.

So, since she could enchant her father's words to make people listen, she could enchant thin air to make magical barriers.
Seems a bit of a stretch.
What about cats and pink laser arrows?

Is it so dififcult to admit that maybe a magical girl show for little girls does not need that level of consistency?

>a magical girl show for little girls

>Kyoko's wish was for her father to be listened to, so she got a hugeass spear and the ability to make magical barriers
Kyoko's magical ability was the ability to make clones of herself. She lost it after her dad murder-suicided. Read the supplemental materials.

Her wish was for people to listen to her father. Because the wish involved enchantment, that became her ability. The ability comes after the wish. As for the pink arrows, that is Madoka's weapon and Amy was around before Madoka became a magical and was the reason she became one.

>all those faggots that don't know the powers of Mami or Kyoko

Ribbons and Clones.
How does everyone not know this at this point?

That huge pile of crappily drawn debatably canon material for a show whose major appeal is its visuals and animation? No, thanks.
Anyway, okay, thanks for the correction. Kyoko's wish was for her father to be listened to so she was able to make clones of herself.

Ribbons and Ilusión, dumdfuck

>debatably canon material
Why is the Madoka fanbase so uniquly hostile towards it's suplemental material? No other fandom that I'm a part of reject it's side material in the same way this fanbase does.

>Ilusión
She uses them to attack witches physically on several occasions. They're called illusions, but they're closer to full clones.

For anime and manga it usually isn't a huge problem, but there is definitely such a thing as having too much of a good thing. Look at what has become of Star Wars or the Cthulhu Mythos.