What do you think was the saddest moment in GochiUsa?

What do you think was the saddest moment in GochiUsa?

Hahaha nice general, fag.

It's not a general, I'm trying to start up an actual quality discussion.

When it ended

Learning Chino's mom was dead desu.

Ok then but Gochiusa is not really an anime with sad moments, the closest thing to a sad moment you can find is when Chino is fights her repressed feelings and memories about her mother.
Anyway I think the most dramatic moment is the second part of the last episode of first season, that was the moment when Chino really changed and stopped being an emo, Chino character's development was the whole point of first season.

GochiUsa is more intense and emotionally charged. It also has some cool action scenes on occasion.

The first season especially has a great soundtrack with some quality french-style accordion pieces if you're into that sort of thing.

Cocoa's death.

When was this scene? I don't remember Rize crying.

I liked GochiUsa better, but they're about the same thing. If you like one, you'll like the other.

When it ended

When it began

It's not the same, but I'm a cafefag so I enjoy Gochiusa more.

I think it was the sixth episode of the first season, the one with Rize keeping a bottle of liquor for when she reaches 18. Not a sad moment but I really like the atmosphere of the event.

When I wasn't invited to Rabbit Horse.

>haven't finished the last episode
I don't want the pyon pyon to end.

When I realized I will never look EXACTLY like Syaro.

When I realized I will never look EXACTLY like Cocoa.

idk but the saddest moment for Chino's father is when he finally accepted that his daughter grew up after Chino and I kiss at our wedding.

When they announced Risa's death

When my cute wife Chino finally married me.

Ye it was extremely sad because I came thru the door and rejected yoru wedding then she left with me to get married which then led to her father finally accepting that his daughter grew up after we kissed at OUR wedding!

Have these two had sex yet in the manga?
I've been putting off reading it until that happens.

Every Syaro episode.

There was a orgy and the Kiniro Mosaic girls were there too.

Eh, it's trash then. Dropped.

The moment I realized I will never get to inseminate the Chimames.

When it ended.