Why did it have to end that way. Such a bittersweet ending. I don't want them to go...

Why did it have to end that way. Such a bittersweet ending. I don't want them to go. Can't wait for the OVAs and movies to be released next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/vskdng.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was I warped back to 1992? Good, there's a lot of mistakes I want to fix.

Like?

Being born

>Why did it have to end that way.
5 seasons of Happosai and a fruit in a pineapple shirt? While every other character is forgotten? Yeah, it was a pretty shitty ending.

Ranma chan is best GIRL and BOY,Best all!!
BEST ALL!!

Man; to think Rumiko had everyone circle jerking to this series back at that time; it makes you wonder how she still had the gall to make it go as time went on with that ending. Man was that bad. And doesn't want to pick it up again.

Takahashi always drags out her stories to the point that they suck. The anime versions usually improve them with better filler content and better flow. Except Inu Yasha since Takahashi directly controlled that show. And look how well that turned out.

DUDE why are there boobs in a manga meant for kids?

Inuyasha was better. Ranma had good promise but she ran it down the ground. It wasn't as good as UY.

Ranma chan a cute.

praise kek

>ova and movies

what?

Because books are something all girls have and only closeminded fools, living in a dream, think that two things that exist to get food to babies is gross.
Why does are nipples sensitive and feel good when played with? To encourage the mother to feed their child.

FUCK

Also, to hell with auto correct!

FUTURE GIRLFRIEND

Thicc Butt.

Long haired Akane > short haired Akane

That being said, Ukyo and Nabiki were the best girls

look-wise, i agree long hair best
personality-wise, i'd say short hair improved quite a bit.

>Takahashi always drags out her stories to the point that they suck. The anime versions usually improve them with better filler content and better flow
I find these two statements contradictory. Or rather, the anime adaptation of Takahashi's series are only better than the respective manga until they overtake it, which happened to almost all of them, then they devolve into anime-original filler hell with the occasional manga story. The only times where that didn't happen were Maison Ikkoku, which got some fillers but never in a significant amount (and they weren't dreadful like some UY/Ranma/Inuyasha ones) and right now, Rinne, which has been the absolute best adaptation of one of her series since the anime began relatively late and they're only doing 25 episodes a year instead of running it all year-long and thus it'll take much longer to overtake the manga. They're cherry-picking all the best stories to adapt because of that and it could run for around three more seasons before it reaches the (then) current point in the manga.

correct opinion

It made her worse in every way.

Ranma is so fucking sexy.

It's very metaphorical that the best girl in the whole series is actually a boy. Real women are a mistake.

Who's listening to future funk vaporwave music here?

THIS!!

sure she was still angry and belligerent, but would you rather have her hating on every single boys in addition to all that?

>sure she was still angry and belligerent
The point is she got even worse after her hair was cut.

>but would you rather have her hating on every single boys in addition to all that?

Before, she was a tomboy who put up a general wall of indifference towards men. But she still at least became cute towards one guy. Then her hair is cut and she just gave up on all men. Not just being indifferent, but hating them.

I wish people made more quality Ranma hentai.

Old pics are constantly being posted in generals

Gul-Fuh, Chuuka Mantou and the non Ryoga x Ranma Mou Ii Desu works aren't enough for you?

Kuno's servant is gay.

Fapping to Ryoga fucking Ranma = gay
Fapping to Ranma scissoring Shampoo = straight

Is is standard for rumiko to have shit annoying characters feature every so often? In UY it's Ten and the occasional proto-happi. In ranma obviously it's Happi and the principal.

Urusei Yatsura was improved by filler, but Ranma definitely wasn't.

The anime writers for Ranma seemed to love stale content even more than Takahashi herself. They kept reusing plots about martial artists with fake mystic techniques that are just tricks (Was Mr.Satan in the writing team or something?) even after the manga stories introduced ki blast type attacks, and refused to acknowledged stuff like the Hiryu Shotenha and Moko Takabisha in filler episodes.

Also, while UY's filler heavily expanded on the setting and characters with some elements that are seen as core for the characters,, with stuff like a much more detailed subdimension, Mendo's personal army and much more characterization for the Lum fanclub that just disappears from the manga after Mendo's arrival, Ranma's anime doesn't really add anything. The closest thing is Dr.Tofu getting some techniques and a fighting style but even then it's only in the 2nd to last season.

>(and they weren't dreadful like some UY/Ranma/Inuyasha ones)
You disliked stuff like the killer potatoes, "and then there were none", Lum jumping through dimensions after her Ataru, etc Most of UY's filler was pretty good. And there wasn't -that- much either. It never goes through almost entire seasons of filler like the later Ranma ones.

It vexes me that Rinne is a distillation of everything that made Takahashi's other series great, and Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck.

I thought rinne ended already?
What's the latest chapters?

I said this before and will say it again.

She should just fucking turn into the Final boss in the series, i dont care how, mind control or having her negative feelings and trait motph into something really harmful but the point is, she is one of the most vile characters in media.

You want real maryial arts techniques, go watch Hokuto no Ken.

No nudity/ecchi stuff, and the comedy is sub par.

It really makes me wonder how the hell did they get away with airing Ranma uncensored on the afternoon kids block here in Chile for so long before the moralfags caught it.

kinda sad, especially when you think the Otome story arc is fucking hilarious

I used to love everything that came from Rumiko, but Inuyasha distanced me from her works in an irreparable way.

Read a manga, akane is much better in there

Sakura is cute and best girl

Who was the best Takahashi girl and why was it Sango?

Same.

I'm still salty over that kanketsu hen bullshit that made 90% of the series effectively filler and had the most boring non-ending possible.

I kinda expected a non-ending from a basically slice of life series like Ranma, but Inuyasha deserved at least some semblance of planning from the writers

There are people who like this bitch? I think she must be biggest cunt in fiction ever. Not just anime, but any medium.

This guy gets it

And this guy too, she should have heel turned or something.

Why is Ranma chan so cute?

Ranma Chan was always better than Akane,IMO.

Inuyasha was shit,IMO.
Ranma is the best Rumiko series and that's not saying much.

How was it a non-ending when they did everything they set out to do, including killing Naraku and making the Shikon Jewel disappear?

I would say her best series is Maison Ikkoku.

>Maison Ikkoku.

Don't worry user, you know we 20 Rinnefags will always be around when it's Rinne season.

The original Ranma was a better character.

a.pomf.cat/vskdng.webm

I like her. She is much better in manga

It is true. Maison ikkoku was so fucking good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait, you were being serious..........

LET ME LOL EVEN HARDER!

Even if akane isn't as bad in the manga. Most people know the anime and that's what fucked her over. That and years of fanfiction

I'm not saying I dislike made up stuff like the Hiryu Shotenha - it's the other way around. I'm complaining about how in the tv fillers every special technique that Ranma faced turned out to be just his enemy using some kind of trick, like hidden devices or helpers, rather than actual special attacks.

Ranma lacks modesty

Yeah, that type of "bait and switch" technique gag got old, even in the manga.

Happodaikarin - Hyped as sort some of destructive power

Turns out to be just fucking homemade bombs.

shhh ranma is sleeping

>How was it a non-ending when they did everything they set out to do, including killing Naraku and making the Shikon Jewel disappear?
They didn't kill Naraku, rather that was a side effect of wishing the Shikon Jewel away. And making the shikon jewel disappear was never their goal, they each wanted it to ask for a wish.

Also all of the above only happened because of the 11th hour midoriko asspull that came out of nowhere with absolutely no foreshadowing and made even less sense than the usual inuyasha backstory nonsense.

And ALSO the ending was kagome finishing high school and then randomly going back in time and marrying inuyasha just because. What about time paradoxes, what about how in the future there are no demons, was anything of consequence beyond the stupid midoriko story arc? No, and therefore pretty much the entire series on hindsight is just nonsense filler.

Only somewhat amusing thing was seeing Miroku married to Sango

the question is why did it ever stop
why did a generation raised on this vote to ban it?

>teeny tiny little nipples
Why?