Why do you fags pirate? Why don't you use a legal source like because.moe or CR?

Why do you fags pirate? Why don't you use a legal source like because.moe or CR?

Maybe if you gave a couple neet bux a month, the industry would improve and spit out some original content

>using CR
>ever

Stop killing Anime user.

>pirate
I don't even live near the sea.

Fuck off newfag, we have this same thread like 5 times a week

Modern Sup Forums nu-weebs Sup Forums strike again. I want to turn back times lads.

>nu-weebs
>lads
>acting like this isn't probably a falseflag
>acting like we haven't had this shit for over a decade
I don't know what prompted this sudden crusade of yours, but every post you make just makes you seem more retarded, please stop already.

This thread won't get deleted.

Wait how is CR killing anime?

Studios get a cut of the monthly subscription fee, so subscribing to CR supports the studios.

>Maybe if you gave a couple neet bux a month, the industry would improve and spit out some original content
Except it doesn't work that way, you retard.

Fuck off CIA nigger

Well now it's 6. Deal with it

CR gives over half of the monthly fees to the studios. It's similar to Spotify and netflix

>Because.Moe

That's actually a pretty cool site. Thanks for sharing, makes it easy to find what sites stream what shows

BR master race reporting in

Nice ad OP

>drank the kool-aid
They pocket most of the money.

why do I have to pay for something japanese can watch for free

Because the japs watch it with ads

One of the studios said they get the majority of the cash. I trust studios over CR

then give me ads so I can watch it for free

so you can pay several subscriptions across several sites so you can watch everything you want to see this season?