So this is what our ancestors fought for... woah

So this is what our ancestors fought for... woah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iVVZwBLZ8i4
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5094403/Station-Video-shows-nurses-laughing-89-year-old-dies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_doctors
youtu.be/y0aPJxB43-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mine fought for the axis
S

Fitting.

Thats some great glory to carry in your family

All I feel is rage

>Nigger
>Compassion
Pick one

women.
>they knew what they signed up for

What is so funny about some old dude dying? I don't get it.

My ancestors were Italian bitch. We tried to help.

theyre women. another oppressor is gone. did eve laugh when adam died because of her? maybe

These niggers deserve the same fate as the commies.

me too. although the right is very jewy

>women

Yeah. They're nurses and do the jobs men don't want too I mean the memes at least need to make sense guys.

>Georgia

Niggers

nice link to the video fag

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to work. They lack human decency and respect.

shabbos goyim dying is funny 2bh

>So this is what our ancestors fought for... woah
Id love to see the full video. There is more to death than some grasp. I have watched a few members of my tribe check out. There is beauty in it, and at times there is irony/humor.

Not defending, just being objective.

Why were they laughing? Did he make a joke about shitting himself, and then did?

It most certainly is ..and I plan on returning to fulfill my duty to my ancestors, people and our future.
War until victory motherfuckers..

It's not a good idea to be old and white in a place where most of the low-level medical care workers are younger and black. Georgia is one such place.

Don't get old /pol if you're white

>(((tribe)))
is it a fake one

I work in hospitals and I don't think anybody that doesn't would understand just how common this is.
When you're around death and suffering all day it starts to not affect you at all. Only took me about a month to adjust to it.

Gotta cope somehow. Don't take it personally.

There's no beauty in death. No one dies with dignity.

youre shit!

Your taxes fund their kids.

>These nig*** deserve the same fate as the commies.
so you'll give them support and kill white Europeans than?! you don't even know your history, no wonder the jews can't build enough coffins for you to bury your sons in

Walk down a pediatric oncology hall several times a day for a few months then I'll take your opinion into consideration.

Link your articles damn you!

where?

get a different job then you son of a bitch

>Welcome to reality white people. This is who is going to be taking care of us in 30 years when were all old and gray because we will be the minority. Do you think they will care about your well-being at all? NO.

Yep, keep importing the shitskins - soon death will come slow and with much humiliation

i do the same things you said you do. i didnt really wanna admit it. except im sane and not a pile of Borg like you. i tell people in coma what im doing. some complain about smells. especially if in coma. all women. i dont

I'm not sure laughing at a dude dying while failing to give any proper medical treatment is normal even if you are completely desensitized.

They were niggers, you fucking imbeciles. Fucking niggers. youtu.be/iVVZwBLZ8i4

>Video Shows....
>doesn't post link to video or article
>Not one person has even asked for it.

Sup Forums has gone to shit.

POST THE ARTICLE AND THE VIDEO

why should anybody feel bad about boomers dying???

with penises? no

Mine too
Hungarian
Feels bad man feels like we are in an alternate timeline where the bad guys won

>laughing at a veteran dying
>lol sorry dude, just coping

fuck off scum

mine it was on both side. my grandma from France couldnt resist the BNC (big nazi cock)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5094403/Station-Video-shows-nurses-laughing-89-year-old-dies.html

It's very clear the offenders are women, you fucking retarded literal faggot.

Video here:

how/why is there a video camera

so stop fucken speaking to me you dyke

She's redpilled. She knows the old cuck was duped to fight for the Jews. Now she laughs as his bloodline is blacked and there's nothing he can do but pray that future generations can fix the mess he helped fight for, but he'll never know. That's the funny part; he died never knowing if it gets better only when it's so bleak. It's funny.

Like I said, it's extremely common.
Everyone has a extremely morbid sense of humor.
If you don't you'll end up with a bullet in your head after a year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_doctors
Enjoy bottling up your depression and sitting on it like a time bomb. I'm going to try to live a happy life, thanks.
If they failed to give proper treatment then yeah, fuck em. But I don't think that's the case.
As I've said several times, it's normal.
>b-but I've never seen a nurse or doctor do it!
Yeah, that's the point.

certain types of patients need monitoring. hidden camera? what does it matter?

this just seems quite odd

>Be boomer
>Fight for patriotism muh american spirit muh civic nationalism muh multiculturalism muh import 3rd world savages
>Die in a shithole care home being being fed pig slop and tortured behind closed doors by cackling subhuman monkeys

Like pottery

memes. bullshit. i dont care. youre weak
bitch

This. Sometimes all you can do is laugh.

laughing at dead people is worse

>statistics are memes
K.

fuck off

>As I've said several times, it's normal.

Wrong, it's normal for people like you with lack of empathy.

mental illnesses are. youre weak

IM so disgusted
I just looked up and all the fucking msm wow im so disgusted
MSM purge when?
Anything to do against white is downplayed as nothing and theres even article on why “they are not going to wear black to support farmers”
They dont even dare to say white they just say farmers wow
Im not white and i shouldnt be surprised by this I shouldnt be i know them well.
But it just disgusts me. If they were black just imagine everyday they spamming this and that and all that everyday.
MSM really needs to be purged

I also work in healthcare. Anyone with an IQ above subhuman levels knows that your sense of hearing is the last to go and if you have even an ounce of compassion you behave accordingly around the dying patient. If you can honestly say you act this way while caring for a patient (not in the halls) then you need to go into a different field.

I don't even have to watch this video to know that these sheboons are screeching and heehawing in typical jungle fashion. I'd wager there is some "muh dick" involved.

>Blacks
>Suicide
>Empathy
Pick blacks and only blacks

I'm not defending the guy you are arguing against, but calling someone mentally ill when you yourself are ill is just a tad funny.

>feels like we are in an alternate timeline where the bad guys won

we are

I work in a hospice and sometimes situations are so sad that if you don't laugh you'll cry. Sometimes you laugh uncontrollably because the brain can't handle it. People react differently to grief.

kys

Maybe he fought against my Grandpa, but i feel sorry for him. Nobody deserves to die this way.

this is why everybody says to us to smile. i dont. nobody wants a clown in there

Get fucked ya old cunt, now go suck cocks in hell.

He relaxed.

You first faggot.

If you really want to be enraged listen to the good Doctor.
youtu.be/y0aPJxB43-4

thats pretty clear, just a lazy nigger with a job they shouldn't have.

stupid toothed vagina penis cigar deliverance jew faggot. you hate yourself. and men. so much. that only i am the problem. i hope somebody craps in your mouth during your funeral

It's common because it's a fucked up system that you are a part of. It's not just a job, but now it is just a job. You've bought into it, I guess I might too if that or being homeless were my options.

There is a myth that our prosperity and healthy economy is making our lives better. This myth is supported by muzzling old people and keeping young people distracted with vices. We are told all the shit we do is worth it because we are making the world a better place, but look where that man died. It's a modern horror. He should have been surrounded by family, regardless of his financial state or age it would have made his life more significant. The sterile hospital, the cold nurses, the technology without a conscience. All of this to prolong a life that is slowly becoming less and less worth living. He probably saw how shitty it was but by that time it was too late, he was just a crazy old man. Not a village elder, not someone that had experience and warnings to divulge, just a crazy old man. We will all be crazy old men one day, go ahead and seal your fate. You might think you know death but when the tables are turned you will realize how pathetic your excuses are. You will realize your life was just one long extended acting out of three words "i give up."

What do you mean? Are you drunk or foreign?

Its. We dont know much about the circumstances (at least I didnt even read the article), why theyre laughing. Lets be frank: no one knows how to react around a stranger dying next to him from old age.

Glad to see the nazis finally fucking die. Just gotta work on the younger ones now. Good thing they aren't having kids. Will make it so much easier.

Show your flag, i want to see what country you are from.

>luther
>pretends i havent heard all these arguments before
>laugh at the dead or dont
>thinks he's right
>attacks me

see, at least my grandpa got to die at a place called Hell's Gate and not gasping for air on a medical bed in a care facility.

I have an inkling that you may or may not be triggers.
Compose yourself.
Don't get me wrong, I'd never defend niggers nigging. I'm more talking about the general atmosphere of healthcare.
I'm just talking about all the shit that people say and do when patients and their families aren't there are aren't conscious enough to understand.
Hate to break it to you user but dying is fucked up.
No system will ever change that.

This thread is making me realize I have far fewer cute anime girls than I initially thought.

They weren't laughing AT him. They were laughing about something unrelated. What's bad though, is that they treated him like a piece of meat, not taking his comfort into consideration. These niggers will be fired though, and some other, more hungry people, will take their place.

I totally agree. Sir, have you read books written by Rene Guenon? Like a book called "Crisis of the Modern World"?

You can stop shitposting now

West Indians and black females completely ruined the medical field in NY. They're lazy and think they're too good to do any menial tasks once they put on scrubs, menial tasks being anything other than bickering, talking loud, talking on speaker phone and complaining about having to do anything

Same. Wehrmacht, eastern front, Leningrad for a bit. Few stories I heard scared the shit out of me.

He fought for the wrong side. His suffering is nothing compared to the suffering he has caused the white race

Come on now, if you can't control your emotions in front of a dying patient (and in your case family as well) then again, you're in the wrong field. I work with Hospise nurses daily as a home health nurse, and if I had someone walk into my patient's room hysterically laughing from "grief" I'd have them leave the room and then call their company and request they not be sent back. It's one thing to grieve in private, this type of behavior is unprofessional and disgusting. I can't tell you how many times I listened to lectures on bedside manner in school, do they not teach this now?

They almost always treat you like a piece of meat.

To the patient in there and to their family, it's a big deal, and is personal.

To the worker, it's just a job. And some dude ringing because he can't breathe is just an inconvenience to them.

There are some good people in any facility, but most just don't give a shit about any of the patients.

Just a fag

wew

We’ll all end up dying for Israel.

>But I don't think that's the case
Take 2 seconds to read and find out what happened you dumb fucking moron

>Hate to break it to you user but dying is fucked up.

It's not though, you have been lied too. It's not a bad thing at all, it can be a good thing. It's sad that you don't know how to make it a good thing though. You know what I'm talking about too, you have to convince yourself and everyone that this is the way it is. It isn't though, it's negotiable, it doesn't have to be that way. You can fool some people, not me.

I haven't, I do know I'm not stating anything new. I've just watched a few people die, and I've seen it in different circumstances. Our hospitals are literally horror stories. You are surrounded by cold scientist wannabes like who wear some bullshit stoicism like they are wise. You are surrounded by a bunch of kids, and the older more experienced doctors hide out in their office. They just show up briefly to make you feel like somebody gives a shit. Very few of them will be there for the drama, much respect to the ones that are, but most of them realize they are part of a broken system and just accept the payoff.

you laugh because youre a reprobate demon frog worshipper and original degenerate

If it was black
>where the fuck is UN
>what the fuck is wrong with white ppl
>blacks are being genocided in africa colonialism repeats
>this is pure evil satanic reeeeeee

Uhm it actually is boers, whites
>oh, they arent really targeting whites they are just targeting farmers
>why we should not mistake the numbers its only 34/100000 lets just compare to entire fucking marginal population instead of actual number of murdered people
>this isnt about racism and is not racist
>are protestors right?
>white women arent bein raped its ridiculous you are delusional more blacks are killed and raped

America
>cops are evil and its black genocide
>statistics shows it all
>it is about racism not crimes
EXACT SAME SHIT BUT ONE GROUP IS OVER-SUPPORTED AND THE OTHER IS IGNORED AND QUESTIONED

Purge MSM
I am not doing well these days and Its not ok to be white thing drove me crazy
More and more i see stupidity and this brain conditioning. I dont say this because i prefer whites over my race or the other, it is just about fairness and justice. Yet, leftists will just point out that i am trying to impress whites or some bs.
Im so tired of this world.

What goes around, comes around. Good riddance.

Are you German? I feel all the sympathy for you. Wrong side won. I feel your misery, I pray for you Germans every night I go to bed. I pray for justice.

This is why I work Home Health. It's why I'm a nurse. To keep people from dying in shitholes like this one surrounded by unfeeling degenerates like these.

Stalingrad (fought and died). Not saying which axis country because the Amerijews get triggered.