Berserk ending

if you could give Berserk an ending, what ending would it be? and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4V24rGPmGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guts reunites with Donovan and they live happily ever after as husband and wife.

I'd just give it an ending, it doesn't matter what it's like, we're lucky to get anything.

>Guts defeats Griffith with the Power of Friendship™

if the ending isnt casca raping griffith with her sword i will be so pissed

My ending would be either guts killing himself or he uses the behelit he has and sacrifice his current party to get power to defeat godhand, with the foreshadowing of skull knight telling guts that ''what he wants might not be what the girl wants'' i hope shit gets down.

i want griffith to die without the entire story being absolutely concluded

basically what i mean is that after guts having a final confrontation and beating griffith the manga should end, even if other godhand members would be still alive. this would resolve the conflict of guts and griffith while still leaving it up to the fans to imagine what happens after that story is told. does guts go on with skellkingbro to fight the godhandmembers for eternity etc? i think that would be neat

yeah i want that too, i dont want guts defeating the entire godhand, i just want him to kill griffith or get revenge in some way, or maybe when guts kills griffith the mark wont disappear so he is forced to fight the demons for all eternity.

it's funny you'd post tha pic because it's pretty much how it would be most appropriate to end. i saw it in a post here and it gave me the chills
>Griffith becomes universally beloved ruler of all the land finally bringing peace and harmony and joy to all regions who rejoice under his kind reign and protection saving them from monsters and war
>Guts is banished to Hell to have to eternally struggle through endless demon monsters to survive, with escape always just on the horizon, but never getting any closer. Griffith stops in once and a while to taunt him in Femto form, until finally simply leaving him entirely.
>Casca regains only some of her memory and willingly chooses to be with Griffith before Guts is sent to Hell
>Last page is Guts slaughtering demons as perspective pulls back to reveal endless counts more of them all around, drawing closer in the darkness, as Griffith remarks how Guts is already fading from everyone's memories in this happy new world, no one will ever know his struggle, much less remember his name, but that's okay because all he ever wanted was to swing that big sword of his anyway.
>The end.
i don't like it, i'm not a griffith fag and i want guts to succeed, but this is the most fitting ending. it's so hurtful because it's in a way deserved

i remember reading somewhere that a fitting ending would be guts in the hill of swords with his party dead fighting against a huge horde of demons in berserker form without his sanity, he is just swinging his sword by instinct.
i really want guts to have a happy ending but it's most likely that wont happen, he is a struggler after all.

Guts fucks his harem with a sane Casca and Berserk becomes SoL.

Gut's borrow the behelit sword from SK, cut the space and enter our dimension, then he start to cut in half everyone that makes Keijo! and Dragonball super threads on Sup Forums

yes please

easy, the actual god appears and fuck these meme god hands and christ fag have sth to fap to

Eldritch Horror like beings take notice of guts and then proceeds to do what they do best.

Make them as their own to fuck around with other people

A happy ending.

Fucking hell, Miura even said that with all of the bad shit that's happened that he doubts he couldn't end it poorly.

Let Guts have a happy ending, if the Elric Brothers can suffer through shit and give everyone a happy ending while getting their own, then Guts should be able to do the same.

And before someone mentions FMA being Shonen, just because something is for kids doesn't mean Idealism can't be in something for adults.

Guts realizes after witnessing Casca's mind that she's not there anymore. There's no way to heal her mind because this is all there is of her.

He asks the lady of the fae to heal her in the only way he knows how. Erase the hawk from her mind and heart. Leave her as the young farm girl that only knew the toil of the earth and pain and give her a life of happiness and joy with the fair folk.

He'll leave his party there safe and sound and go to his fate.
His destiny.
The painful lonely struggle for survival for hope for anything worth living and dying for.
He'll lose himself to that struggle, the armor will begin to eat away at his humanity, the black dog will begin to eat away at his soul.
He'll become what the other monsters of the world fear.
A beast as evil as them, a beast that feasts on them and their evil. A god born of the flesh of mankind sent to devour and punish them.
Legends will tell of a black dog demon, a god of evil that hunts butchers and feasts on the demonborn. That even the holy hawk himself fought numerous times and eventually fell too.
His empire of light shattered by his massive black blade.

He'll one day become an even greater evil and when some fool opens the gate to the realm of the god hand he'll have his final revenge and he..or should I say it will finally defeat and devour the idea of evil. Usurping it and becoming evil itself.

I want guts and griffith to somehow slaughter each other in an epic battle you know a "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" type of epic battle

>Femto confesses his obsession to Guts. Admits to fucking up Casca solely to anger Guts since Guts didn't love him the most.
>Femto says that he has realized that he can't ignore Guts any longer. As long as Guts lives, Femto can't create his "utopia".
>Femto conjures fourth his blade and takes a stance. Guts does the same.
>Guts flashbacks to all the horrible things that has happened to him. This is like a three chapter thing.
>Flashback finishes. Guts internally monologues that he no longer cares about the past.
>Like their duel in the snow (except now in some eclipse hellhole), Femto and Guts face each other. Femto lounges forwards to cleave Guts in two pieces.
>Guts internal monologue continues. He realizes that he pities what Griffith has become.
>Their blades meet. The Dragonslayer cleaves straight through Femto's blade. This time Guts does the right thing to Griffith and doesn't stop his blade.
>Femto is crushed into pieces.

>guts dies
>absolutely nothing resolved
>back to idols
Best case scenario.

>chapters stop
>"I'm just going to let the anime finish the story."
>idolshit
Worst case scenario.

Oh yeah, and to clean up any loose ends:
>Since the majority of humanity is gathered in Falconia, they can all view the death of Femto
>Seeing him struck down, everyone is caught in despair.
>Femto has become their symbol of the divine. Femto IS functionally their god now. When they see him get cut down, their minds go "god is dead now".
>This kills the idea of evil, because in the gathered consciousness of man, "god is dead, and we killed him"
>With this, the yoke of the IoE is broken and man is finally able to move forwards again. A new age of enlightenment and humanity begins.

>2nd real eclipse
>Guts v Femto fighting so intensely, they venture so deep into emotion that they go to the place where god was in that one removed chapter
>Guts, having become at peace with himself (finally), willingly gives into his hate, goes full Berserk and impales Femto
>Eclipse stops
>Serpico & co have been watching the fight from Midland. COME BACK GUTS!
>The berserk armour turns around, revealing Guts face. He has a sad smile.
>The link between midland and the eclipse is broken, leaving Guts in an alternate reality
>He become a legend in midland, going on to become a force to be reckoned with on the other side.

There are no happy endings.

The idea of evil predates their god, and with their god dead they'll worship anyone shiny humanoid and powerful enough.

The only way for them to attain an "age of enlightenment" is to somehow demonize all forms of magic and religion based magic/spirituality.
And with both of those things being real active things that they can see touch and has effects on their lives...your entire idea of an age of enlightenment is foolish.

Enlightenment doesn't refer to atheism. It refers to new philosophical movements that leads to new forms of governance and attitudes towards life.

tl;dr humans break the circle of evil by changing their ways

Also:

IoE predates their idea of a "god", but IoE also embodies "their god" since he is the end destination of their expectations of the world.

My theory is that if sufficiently many humans have their believes radically altered, the idea of evil will self-destruct or at least transform to something else.

YOU ARE THE DEMONS

Everyone except Guts dies.

Society collapses into a dark age.

Skull Knight leaves for the Spirit Realm.

Guts becomes the Dog Knight.

It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening. It keeps happening.

>"and then guts went berserk"
>roll credits
>not the wolf knight
with how much miyazaki has ripped of berserk, it wouldn't surprise me if miura ripped some off dark souls

Guts punches a hole in Griffith after some astral wankery and that's the end with no further resolution, inconclusive of whether he's dead or not

RaffOutRoud.gif

They are worshipping a living god who has angelic demons on earth, every fantasy they ever thought about is real, and there are no other governments or types of governments.

They will simply worship whatever sufficiently powerful entity sits on a fucking throne.
That's it.

That doesn't work.
The idea of evil has existed before griffith and will exist after him. Nothing that humanity has seen or done has done anything more then make the idea of evil more powerful and helped it come closer to breaking into the real world.

The only way to defeat it is to realize it and unmake it by renaming it or creating a new god to kill it and replace it.
Meaning Guts.

Cause fuck know Griffith is an evil as fuck monster who's just light hawking around to create an even greater sacrifice to bring it forth.

>Casca regains only some of her memory and willingly chooses to be with Griffith

Will you NTRfags fuck off ? It will never happen

Guts abuses Ishidoro

Just end it at the Eclipse.

Miura pls

It's a happy ending for Guts, and it's not too cheerful or hopeful so it won't clash with the Berserk people know and love.

UNIRONICALLY THIS

I hope he gets a farm with Casca and a child. Is that too much to ask ?

>Final page of the series is a old, bearded Guts looking over a field of corn.
>Casca tells him to come inside.
>Final panel is Dragonslayer stabbed into the ground, covered in vines.

>corn
>middle ages

I'll take a bittersweet ending as long as Guts can kill Griffith and God hand is defeated.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4V24rGPmGA

The full soundtrack for the 2016 show will be out on the 30th. This is the last Berserk thing we'll get this year. Get hype (?)

Griffith continues as the beloved god king through another time skip.

Guts finally gets there and kills Griffith's body, guts' son. Femto lives on, however.
Rioting in the city as people try to kill Guts, who cleaves his way out of the city and escapes.

Guts goes on to become like skully, as well as being considered the Antichrist by history.

No ending

Why no ending?

Miura dies and he doesnt finish berserk, best ending

wasn't the guy in charge of naruturd going to pick up for him if that happened?

I honestly don’t know how it should end.

I think Miura is right in saying that it should have a positive end as payoff for all the suffering along the way.

But it’s still Berserk; Guts just outright slaying the Godhand and settling down with a restored Casca would feel cheap.

But I definitely don’t buy the idea of Guts becoming an apostle by sacrificing his party. He’s never been LESS inclined to do that.
He’s had the behelit since Black Swordsman Arc; he’s been in plenty of situations where he could have done that.
Now he’s less angry and more attached. I don’ think even a Casca or Schierke death would drive him over that ledge now.

I remember reading some theory about how Guts’ existence on the Interstice gives him a sort of magical ability to project his will. Because he exists partially in the spiritual realm, his own indomitable spirit has some control over his physical body.

He WANTS to live, so he lives.
He WANTS to swing the Dragonslayer, despite it being impossibly heavy, so he can.

Not sure if that’s true or not. But it would be fitting if this factors into the end.

Didn't know I wanted this.
When is he coming back again?

This.

I just want Guts to be happy

>guts just stands there
>slowly opens right eye for first time in years
>it’s actually there
>he just assumed it was destroyed and never bothered opening that socket.

I’m embarrassed at how funny I find this.

Guts was the white hawk all along

>he uses the behelit he has and sacrifice his current party
>sacrifice his current party

well.....i have no regrets as long as the story goes back to solo Guts

I was satisfied with original TV series ending. Never-ending struggle.

>I want the NTR ending
Fuck off already

Casca sacrificies Gutts then kills Griffith and the other male godhands to rule over the world with Slan her secret lover

Guts should use his Eva unit to go to the moon and absorb the birth of the universe to become Tengen Toppa Umaru-Chan, then before Griffith can use his Kai Ken Caska comes in and uses her Bakemonoga no jutsu to become the cell phone to contact her universal friend's death note

Is there anyone who could possibly defeat Guts?

>he just assumed it was destroyed and never bothered opening that socket.

Just a prank brethen