Lena Dunham Defends 'Girls' Writer Accused of Rape: 'We Stand by Murray'

>"Girls" creator and star Lena Dunham is speaking out in defense of Murray Miller, a former executive producer and writer on her HBO comedy accused of raping underage actress Aurora Perrineau.
>"While our first instinct is to listen to every woman's story, our insider knowledge of Murray's situation makes us confident that sadly this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year," Dunham said through spokesperson. The statement was cosigned by her "Girls" showrunner Jenni Konner.
>"It is a true shame to add to that number, as outside of Hollywood women still struggle to be believed. We stand by Murray and this is all we'll be saying about this issue," Dunham continued.

thewrap.com/lena-dunham-murray-miller-girls-aurora-perrineau/

Seems Lena only believes women when it suits her. Also this is an actual rape accusation, not just an awkward compliment being construed as sexual assault.

She's fucked her whole narrative with this action. Bizarre

She's walking down a rocky path. She better be careful.

(((Dunham)))
(((Murray)))

I wonder what the connection is?

What a fucking whore.
But then again she molested her sister

No matter how many times she tries a different look, she is fucking hideous. It's like trying to mold a masterpiece out of clay but instead you are given a mix of mud and shit to work with. I'd off myself if I was that ugly.

EEMAJ'N MOI SCHOCK

>molester defends molester

wow this is a surprise

>rapist defends rapist

duh

HYPOCRITE

don't misuse those please

>maybe if I keep him safe he'll rape me! Oh goody!

First female white knight wow

>one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year
They've got it down to a science, don't they?

This is good. Women are admitting that they don't wholeheartedly trust other women.

wow

Lena is a gay

And made a false claim of campus rape against a conservative at ohio

Ding ding ding!

Oyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Have a (((((you))))
Faggot

>Aurora Perrineau
Looked her up, bitch is hideous.
I was so dissapointed when I watched Girls, I thought it would be a poorly made adapttaion of the comic but it wasn't

>only 3%
she is full of shit

Pol is always right, do we even need to say it anymore

I dont keep up with Hollywood, but are most of the alleged harassers white?

Most of them are probably jews since that is who runs hollywood

>our insider knowledge of Murray's situation makes us confident that sadly this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year
>misreported
What an odd word to use.

>Aurora Perrineau
she looks like Jazz the Tranny after finishing puberty and having cosmetic surgery, and shaving

>insider knowledge of Murray
People show up to defend criminals in court every day.
Most murderers with no eye witnesses to their crime have character witnesses that claim they could not/would not have done it. Some are fools, some are willfully blind, some are liars, some are criminal accomplices.

welcome to NewSpeak my nigga. it isn't a false accusation, because that would imply the women was lying, and women never lie about rape, so it has to be that the woman reported the facts wrongly, by accident, because of all the pressure and stress. because women don't lie.
i know you know this, i was just repeating for anyone blue pilled

She raped her sister, so of course she'll support him

What a change from true feminism of the 1860s!

There is no one more deserving of getting murdered than her. She is a vile fucking creature. She is the most disgusting thing on hollywood currently and liberals defend it. Fuck grotesque.

>Lena Dunham

Who?

The pedophile of Hollywood

That is so disgusting. These "feminists" are beyond sick.

#StandByMurray

Thought you were going to tell me that she is Amy Schumer's wife

as soon as it interferes with their careers or pits one of the tribe against a shiksa, they no longer believe the victim

>misreported

Otherwise known as fake news

>Not changing the whiteboard to read "rapist"

Wow, it's really true that ugliness inside shows on the outside. These things look as miserable as they are.

This.