"faggot" comes from a time where they used to burn gays at the stake!

>"faggot" comes from a time where they used to burn gays at the stake!

is this a meme Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always thought faggot was British slang for ciggerates because it looks like you're smoking a man's pole and that faggot just always meant a gay dude

well kind of. faggot is derived from the same root word as fascism, which defined a "bundle of sticks" (fasces). "Faggot" emerged in England, "fascism" in Italy.

The "burn gays at the stake" claim is completely dubious. More likely it just came from people calling gays faggots because they rub their dicks (sticks) together.

Low T high E in the pic I see.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/zamwgsS

no, they used to burn old women at the stake for being witches and "faggot" used to be a slang term for an old woman. the term became associated with gay men because they acted like old women.

You're wrong. You're all wrong.

>Faggingwas a traditional practice in British boardingprivate schools(nearly all "public schools" in the English sense) and also many otherboarding schools, whereby younger pupils were required to act as personal servants to the most senior boys.[1]While domestic servants were common in family households, the custom reflected household task distribution and taught pupils about service from both ends of the relationship very much reminiscent of the relationship between squire and knight in the Middle Ages.

>Under school rules, fagging might entail harsh discipline andcorporal punishmentwhen those were standard practices. Fagging was sometimes associated withsexual abuseby those older boys.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging

Fucking these low test faggots. Just seeing these gay pussy bitches makes me want to kill a homo.

Nigger.

I'm not going to listen to 3 pussy ass faggots and 2 dykes

I'm so sick of this politically correct faggy bullshit. Children are so fucking weak and soft now having this stupid horseshit shoved down their throats.

When will this fucking insanity end? WILL this fucking insanity end? I've given up hope. I wish I lived on an island where people who pulled this horseshit were banished.

>We don't say "man up", "don't be a pussy", "bitch", "no homo", and "thats so gay".

lol, speak for yourselves.

you dont like propaganda, user? ((( ))) just want you to be happy and complacent

have a (you) shill.

>because it insists that femininity is inherently negative
Femininity IS inherently negative though. Women in general have the minds of retarded, emotional children.

haha no
kids dont give a fuck about retarded posters and propaganda shit like this
if you would ever leave Sup Forums you would realize there is a massive amount of backlash against pc culture and the majority of people are against it.

I try and say these as much as possible because each statement is in fact false

Can we say:
Shut the fuck up you fucking gay ass pussy bitch?
Because that's the first thing that comes to mind when someone says, "We don't say..."

I'm pretty sure faggots were burned at the stake in early colonial America.

>homonationalists

top fucking kek

That shit is so gay, man up and don't be a pussy you bitches. No homo.

Faggot came from stick or a bundle of sticks was refereed to as a faggot. Wouldn't be surprised how that came to fruition as a derogatory term. Some clever guy started calling gays faggots because they smoke penis.

They may not say, but I sure do. Those faggot dick-slurping queerbag libshits need a good old belt to the fucking forehead.

That's so gay.

a faggot is a bundle of kindling for starting fires
when they burned witches, they used suspected gays as faggots

>(((we)))