mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx
g.e-hentai.org/g/996383/ff79559458/
pastebin.com/Z06PRUEX
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
kagurojp.wordpress.com/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/arc-3-rem-taking-care-of-subaru-and-camping-out/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
translationchicken.com/2016/10/07/prelude-to-arc-4-chapter-3-excerpt-from-the-girl-in-the-forbidden-library/
pastebin.com/5fVyEtsC
translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Arc 4 Ch 58
mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w

>Previous stuff

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

FAP FOR LOVE
FAP FOR SATELLA

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

If he does his ass is a violin.

I want to thank drawbro Nobby for his great work in the last thread.

Did Rem win the honda bowl yet?

ferris is just an awkward character. Like, why does he exist? Why did Tappei write him the way he did? Just, why? There's no need for a supporting character to be a catgirl (male). it's just fucking weird. I feel like the show takes itself serious most of the time then I'm reminded shit like Ferris exists.

Close. Wait for January.

Fucking rude my bro.

Reminder we got the first two novels of the LN translated today find in archives to get

Felix actually has some weird circumstances for acting the way he does. He's pretty damaged.

Don't get angry now, Remester.

At least he's a side character.
The real question is why is Emilia still the "main" heroine when she's terribly bland

He wanted something to parallel Crusch's theme. I guess it kind of works. Felix was actually a necessary character so Subaru could come to the capital and stay with the Crusch faction and Tappei probably had some boring doctor character that bored him to death so he went the complete opposite direction. Also ignore Ferrisfag.

Why is Ram so much better than Rem? Someone explain.

Rem please go.

but that's completely wrong

I can't help but feel that the story was never supposed to have Rem as a love interest and that instead Emilia was supposed to get all the attention, but Tappei got sidetracked and started writing shit for Rem and forgot to make Emilia interesting. Does this seem incredibly stupid and unlikely? Yes, however, it's my only explanation as to why Emilia is so boring when she's the supposed to be the main love interest

t. Rem

you have to stop living in your sister's shadoe remu

What's more baffling is that Emiliafags unironically exists

Haven't been in theses threads since anime ended but is the story really not progressing till the LN catches up to the WN?

You know what's more baffling? The fact people call broccoli cute and a waifu

No. He's just focusing all his efforts on the LNs now that the anime has almost caught up with them. WN starts up again in January.

That broccoli has more personality than the half elf.

Don't be so mad Rem, I'm sure Toyota will let you watch. Will it suck having to raise their eventual love child? Yes, but that's part of being a servant!

Guys saying all this stuff so early means it will be at the top of the thread and THAT user will see it. Then THAT will happen.

Look I can barely believe Goku had a child, but Emilia? Don't be silly.

Not... THAT!?

Please, we prefer the term mystery potato.

But you can believe he'd have a kid with Rem? The only time they'll ever have kids is the IF story

So, do quarter elves have a longer lifespan or will Emilia get to sit back and watch as she out lives Subaru and their kids?

I guess it couldn't be any worse than if she gets cucked and gets to watch Subaru and Rem grow old and die together while she is forever young and alone. If anything gets the old Satella juices flowing its probably that.

Rem at least knows how to make kids, and is interested in doing so.

Cuckmilia is the worst character

Satella will just revive Subaru again before he dies.

Satella unseen hand doujins when!

The funniest situation would be if Ram pity fucked Subaru and he got her pregnant, and then Rem woke up. But that'd of course never happen. right?

Hey, if she makes it to the end of the story without dying I don't see why not. Even if he never intended to it's very likely memeboy will accidentally spawn a little Remling.

>EMT worst character
>Loves a murdering psychopath with barely any character development

Okay user

>Clown tries to steal the kid
>Doesn't work 'cuz he's been clown cucked
How mad would he be?

No, she'll be busy being pregnant with Roswaal's kid

You don't understand. The cycle of cucking must continue. It's only natural.

She's not a psychopath, and Emilia's development has slowed to a crawl. And if you're not a secondary, you probably are, Rem pretty had a lot of introspective moments and characterization in the arcs she appeared in. She's definitely a more interesting character than Emilia in part because she's not the super ideal princess.

I wish they talked more about her flaws in the anime, I think flaws just adds character and makes her more likable because you can relate. Who the fuck is going to relate to Emilia?

She literally is, she murdered him with no remorse, care or hesitation, secondly she also borderline tortured Subaru to death before Ram kills him. She's only shown resolve to fight whatever Subaru wants and instantly fell head over heels for him.

Emilis development is still shallow compared to literally any other character.
Even Patrasche is more interesting.

You're not meant to relate to the girls though user, so it doesn't matter.

This could have been our main princess. Instead we got Emilia.

>or hesitation
Other than the 4 days she let him wander around?

Holy shit you're ignorant, so you're ignoring all her backstory about her, all her development from acting like a wimp, her resolve to actually face things without Puck and herself. Okay let's all forgot about how she changes from being that girl who's a wimp

When I say relate, I mean adding things that make them seem more human and realistic.For example, Emilia doesn't really seem realistic. Her only 'flaw' is that she's half-elf and apparently is discriminated against because of that, though this doesn't matter because Subaru is from the real world and gives no fucks.

Alright, since you're bragging about your massive wealth of advanced knowledge you would need moon to be able to read, tell us some great scenes about Emilia and her not acting like a wimp.

Wow such a deep and compelling backstory

Well for starters fighting Sloth, then the other archbishops, entering the trials.

What the fuck is wrong with his face? And is that her stocking she's stuffed his mouth with?

Why is Ram so bitchy. Does losing your horn turn you into a cunt?

Ah, so you've read summaries and are making guesses out of your ass like everybody else. She spent every loop except the one where she was caught out dying last as queen of the castle and just watching everybody else die. Her fighting off a single finger in the midst of a bloodbath means very little, since she was like that at the start of the series when she fought Elsa. Since we're talking about how in your words she 'changes from being that girl who's a wimp' that's not a development.

As for the other things, unless you'd like to enlighten us about what changes for her to allow her to overcome these things and what this means for her in later scenes you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

She's probably just sore

No, you're overestimating how close she was to Subaru in those loops. It definitely wasn't the right thing to do but it's no more psychopathic than the constant hangings in the American frontier for just about any crime. She decided he was a Witch Cultist, you're put to death in Lugnica if you're a confirmed cultist, or something like it and went from there.

There's also more going on with her and Subaru's dynamic than that. She mirrors him in a lot of ways including her love being a sort of flawed thing. He gave her self worth and she clung to that and sought praise from him to up her self-esteem. If you're fine with Subaru falling for Emilia for similar reasons you should be fine with this too. Then there's Subaru treating her like a silly meido archetype despite not taking his side in every argument he had with Emilia, or it being revealed Roswaal forced her to let him escape, or basically all the shit she still gives him while wording it sweetly.

And then

>He made a mistake. He had a misunderstanding. He could only have been mistaken.
Subaru was convinced that she――Rem was the only one who would always accept Subaru’s depravity. He made a mistake in thinking that she’d forgive him no matter what type of weak and pitiful shameful sights he showed.
>That was an error. It was a mistake. It was a fatal type of stupidity.
――Rem is the only person who absolutely did not forgive Subaru’s lack of self-reliance.

>They told him that he didn’t have to do anything. They told him to sit back and stay quiet. They told him to not do anything pointless. Everyone told Subaru all of these things.
>Nobody had things like expectations for Subaru. They continued to tell him that those actions were idleness.

>――Rem is the only person who wouldn’t approve of the weakness of that Subaru.

Honestly if you're For shame because you're just as guilty.

This might interest you

g.e-hentai.org/g/996383/ff79559458/

Who is THAT?

>I hope subaru's love for emilia is just part of the witches' curse.

Which one of you was this?

Me

That's not saying much when vegetable-chan lost all trace of an interesting personality when she switched from worshipping Ram to worshipping Toyota.

Blatantly false. The anime just fucked up and only left in her most noble moments after arc 2 so it just looks like she did a 180. She still insults him, is a little too blunt, and rused the ever loving fuck out of him at the flugel tree in the source material.

The anime mostly just flattened it out. I wish the spoon didn't get cut so we'd have a clip of Rem slapping Subaru.

We'll always have the LNs for that. Also is Yen Press really releasing the next volume in fucking March?

Yes. 3 month schedule between releases

>summaryanon releases a ton of content in a short period of time even if slightly abridged
>paid translators with an editor take 3 months

You can't say that's false when that's literally what the anime gave us. That being said I'm glad to hear that the author didn't tone her down and seems to be aware that she's still far from having recovered from her personal trauma.

It's a shame though that so many viewers seemed to have latched on to her precisely because the anime turned her into a perfect can-do-no-wrong waifu.

Even the anime didn't remove everything, you just have to be paying attention to get it. She still admits she molests him during lap pillow sessions and some of the other stalkerish behavior. The sheer extent to which she thought out a possible future for them, that she continues to pursue him even after he's pulled the 'I love Emilia' card.

4 month

Either way it's an absurd waiting time. Don't know how it can take them that long when other people can do it easily quicker, given it's just there interpretations still.

>You can't say that's false when that's literally what the anime gave us.

You can when it's only an adaption. If something comes from a manga, VN, or novel it's always going to take priority over its anime adaption when discussing the finer details. Just how it goes.

And she's definitely far from recovered. That's true. A lot of Subaru's and Ram's interactions is worrying about Rem. She still worships Ram at times and she tries to get praise from Subaru, doing things that he never even asked for too, to the point of being pushy and passive aggressive. Just like Emilia is sort of a reality check on how damaged an ultra pure elf princess would be. Rem is that to the meido fetish. I'm actually surprised the anime didn't include this because people love that kind of yan thing. Although she's not yandere, if anything her love is very slowly putting her on the path to being a better person. She even became disgusted with herself in her inner thoughts when she realized how jealous she got when he interacted with Emilia.

Considering it's LN source I'd say you can't relay on either the anime or manga when neither are the source, so if you're gonna exclude one might as-well exclude the other.

Okay, I'm going insane with curiosity and indecision, so I gotta ask: Which form of the story do you consider to be the "true" form?

On one hand, the LN is just a condensed WN, on the other, the WN is just a rough draft which was refined into the LN.

I can't decide which one to try to read. Please help.

LN I consider the true form but I'd recommend reading the WN as it'll take ages for the LN to catch up to it, by the time it does the WN would of gone quite far ahead again.

If a scene is adapted faithfully it's fine to use that to fill someone in on something. You can read the source translation of that mangacap's scene at kagurojp for instance. It's when you use one those, that lacks things, as your basis to form opinions or claims in the overall discussion that it gets wonky.

Are you EOP? Because you kind of have to do both If you want to read as much of the story as possible right now.

LN for arc 1
LN for arc 2 minus the last loop
WN for time inbetween 2 and 3
WN for arc 3 and it's first half + assorted scenes and chapters
WN for arc 4

Lets just say that the LN and WN have less than .00000001 discrepancy and all things are trivial with the attractor field funneling everything.

The difference so far is literally the order of subaru finding out trivial facts and has zero impact on plot.

>ok, ill go for a nap subaru-kun.
ayyyyyyy

As far as needing to wait, I'm totally fine with that. I'm worried I'll get called a weaboo and people will no longer take my question about the WN/LN seriously, but I'm determined to learn Japanese, because I'm already immersed in a ton of anime and jrpgs, and learning a second language is just a life goal of mine.

It'll take years, obviously, but my goal is to read the series in Japanese so I can fully take in the story as closely as the author intended it to be taken.

That's why I'm asking which one I should be looking forward to reading once I'm able to. I already have the first 9 LNs and the two EX LNs from Japan because I got a lot of Birthday money shortly after the anime ended and all my instincts are screaming at me that I'm going to absolutely love this story.

But unless someone wants photos of the pages of the EX novels or whatever to translate, they're pretty much just gonna sit on my bookshelf as a sign of my support and ambition.

🤣 🤠 🤡 🤥 🤤 🤢 🤧 🤴 🤶 🤵 🤷 🤦 🤰 🤳 🤞 🤙 🤛 🤜 🤚 🤝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 🦇 🦅 🦆 🦉 🦎 🦈 🦐 🦑 🦋 🥀 🥝 🥑 🥔 🥕 🥒 🥜 🥐 🥖 🥞 🥓 🥙 🥚 🥘 🥗 🥛 🥂 🥃 🥄 🥇 🥈 🥉 🤸 🤼 🤽 🤾 🤺 🥅 🤹

That Steins;Gate reference. So nice. Full approves.

Well I'd just ignore the comments people make about calling you a weeaboo. Not everyone can learn a second language or have the time and patience, so good luck on that user. If you can roughly read Japanese and you've got patience then I'd suggest just read the LN.

I would say WN is easier to read for someone who has little to no knowledge of japanese. Are you still in school? If so you should take japanese classes while you are still in your teens. It's alot easier to learn languages when you are still young.

Threw this together for anyone interested in reading as much as they can but don't want to hunt down the links

>Arc 1 + Arc 2 (partial)
pastebin.com/Z06PRUEX

>Arc 2.5

Withdrawl Symptoms
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit

Mayo Scramble
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit

Kings Game
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

>Arc 3 (partial) + assorted scenes
Read in order.
kagurojp.wordpress.com/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/arc-3-rem-taking-care-of-subaru-and-camping-out/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
translationchicken.com/2016/10/07/prelude-to-arc-4-chapter-3-excerpt-from-the-girl-in-the-forbidden-library/
pastebin.com/5fVyEtsC
translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

>Arc 4

>that Roswaal

I want to rapid punch that stupid looking Ram in the face.

>Emilia wins the election

#notmyqueen

Felt got the popular vote!

That will earn you no mayo for a week and a spanking.

Got it! Thank you, and I'll be sure to start going through them once I level up my skills a lot more. I'm honestly still very much scrub tier.

Unfortunately no, I'm 25 and work retail. My step dad was pretty enthusiastic about me learning a new language though, despite it being for enjoying more fiction. Pretty much said if there was any one I thing I was really determined to learn, he'd fund my education for it as long as I took it seriously.

Should probably put that offer into learning something more... able to get a career from, but I'd be lying if I said there was anything else I was more motivated to learn at the moment.

Cutting a bit close but it should still be pretty easy for you to learn a language. But you do need a better career right now so it's a better choice for you to do a 3 to 5 years course for now and just learn japanese half timeish.

I feel like I'm moving the conversation off topic not keeping the talk about Re: Zero, but yeah, I know I need to start working towards a better career, I just have no idea what career I want to work towards, and I don't yet have the discipline to work towards things I'm not interested in.

It sounds like such a childish thing to say, but my productivity at work drops a ton whenever I'm feeling down about something, even if it's completely unrelated to my job. My ability to do things tends to rely annoyingly heavily on my mood, and if I'm going to be able to work full time and obtain a serious career, I need something I'm psyched enough about to have the determination not to let a bad mood or anxiety cause me to shut down.

Had a bit of a panic and ended up just ditching the last month of college back in 2014. Failed one class and barely passed the others, and while I worked out the mental block that had caused my panic, the career I was previously focused on lost interest for me.

As a desperate attempt to move the conversation back to relevance, how does the name of magic abilities work in this world? I feel like everyone basically has a few phrases they like to say that does basically whatever they specifically want.

Well things are up to you in the end, but you shouldn't be too stressed out about what you'll be doing after but focusing on learning everything first. You'll always be learning through the course of you life either way so don't think you are setting yourself in stone by choosing.

Magic in this world is... some what weird, it's either strict or loose for almost no real reason. Beatrice has alot of lost magic that only she can make use of and also some how subaru created "new" magics with her. Because plot.

ANGEL HAS DESCENDED ON LUGNICA

Best camp.

Slut.

Ferri is so sweet. He just kept going.