Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoilers soon.

Also, THS is alive but now release their chapters on batoto.

When will kaneki take the red pill and become godneki?

>Twisted Hel is back

Neat. We're probably not getting spoilers for another like 17 hours though right?

>We're probably not getting spoilers for another like 17 hours though right?
Depends on whether monday is a holiday in area 11 or not.

Why is no one addressing the theory Jason raped Kaneki. Jason was clearly gay and clearly sadistic. Not to mention the xrays showing kaneki's penis region BTFO.

Here is something that never occurred to you.
What does kaneki do after he defeats Jason?
He pins him down and straddles his back. followed by jasons screams.

Kaneki got "revenge" on Jason if you know what I mean. That's some prison shit right there.

Best girl coming through!

romaneki OTP.
Unless he gets cucked. Then it's romurata!

Heh just kidding. Of course furata is going to cuck kaneki again.

Why is Furata always 2 steps ahead of everyone?

Fururize is my incestuous! OTP!

Contain yourself, shitposter-kun.

I'm going to sleep soon so that I can wake up early in the morning and the spoilers.

If any of you fuckers decide to post the .gif before I come back home and ask for it, I'm delaying this shit for 5 hours again.

You're warned.

Shut the fuck up bitch.

Should i post the spoilers?

You don't have them.

When does the next volumes omakes and all come out?

They should be out in around 5 minutes or so.

Is this the .gif that proves Jason put his
centipede inside kaneki?

The big ones can be over 20cm(7.9inches)
I'm gonna try putting this guy in your *** alright?
Please...Stop...
I don't want that...
Please, that I can't I can't
I can't I can't. I...
Ahhhhh
Ahh
Ahhh
Squelch
Ahhh
No!
Squelch
Aughhh

December 19.

Fool.

You know a manga is going to shit when the community gets bored and starts shitposting as the villains.

>the community
Since when does a community consist of one person?

I thought the shitposters were all clowns though?

FUCKIN CANON
I´m so happy

Also creating weird conspiracies to entertain themselves.

soon

fufu you have no idea anons.

Clownposting is entertaining to some degree, the shitposts above aren't.

I agree user. Furata isn't worthy of a this semen demon. He can have scaps like roma.

I'm not sure how you jumped from what I said about clownposting and that faggot's shitposts to uruta not being worthy of Rize, but I agree.
Anyway, Rize will most likely be the person to kill him.

Fuarrrk them breeding hips. Literally made for breeding. She's going to be a great mummy.

Touka is unironically the strongest female character in tokyo ghoul now.
I think I love her.

piece of shit i wanted to post that reeeeeeee

MORE PLS

I wonder if this bitch is enjoying being tied up.

You know it. I can't wait for kaneki to "interrogate" her. I am going to be diamonds.

They won't even untie her when she need to use the toilet, and she's also being watched all the while. They must keep her on RC-suppressants, otherwise I don't see how a mere rope could restrain a ghoul.

I hope Nico doesn't take her before that

He better fucking not.

I cant wait for the wedding

You obviously know hes gonna treat akira in exchange for roma.

A lovely wedding between a happy couple. Soon!

Is Kaneki finally sick of everyones shit now and is going to rape the world and all the girls right?

I want to be part of kanekings harem!

She's not for you pleb.
She is property of the one eyed KANG

"Blood Blood"

--------------------------------------------------------

Fawn "What is the real intention behind the poor smile !?"

Nico "Long time no see"

All right "...!"

Takizawa stands in front of Nico trying to approach Akira

WE WUZ

Does Kaneki even have a harem?

Takizawa "... What are you doing here?"
Nico "Uh, there are talks to talk but when you do not have time, please opponate "
Nico stroking the crotch of Takizawa
Takizawa "Why not!"

Nico "You seem to be dead, that co."

Takizawa "!"

Takizawa retracting his hand trying to grab Nico
Akiko extending from everything Niko staring at the face of Akira

Nico "Rejection response to Rc cells

Certainly damaged tissues can be recovered quickly if Rc cells are used

However, if you are a normal human you misunderstand dosage, immunity will cause a rejection reaction
Symptoms include fever vomiting, clouding of consciousness, jaundice ...
I'm deficient in pigmentation in my hair. "

Nikiki to round out Niko eyes to scoop Akira's hair which turned white

Nishiki "You are alright

Manaka: I do not know the feature ...
He was in and out of Aogiri for a while

I can not go to the doctor for the breeding ...
Healthcare related matters were totally appointed

It was also that he taught me treatment. "

Nico "There are no guys heading towards the teacher ~"

Nishiki: If you are a teacher ...?

Manaka "Even if you look like this, the original seems to be a doctor."

Takizawa "Doctor ... can you help if you do?"

Takizawa stuffing with Nico Trying to look at the expression of Akira looking down again Nico

Nico "Of course"

Nishiki "...!"

Manaka "..."

Nico "But it's free (free) "

Takizawa "Kim Ka!"

Nico "No"

Nishiki "!"

Nico "Roma-chan, yo
If you return it,
I will save that.

image familiar

Takizawa: "Ha ha ha, how is this kind of?

[I will return home safely if you will heal]]

Takisawa puts out Akiko Heavenly Length

There is also persuasion of everything,
To ask Nico for treatment

All the contents that cardboard is carried to the hall are all white suits

Miza "Amazing amount ..."

Tsukiyama "For lady is here"

Corrugated cardboard with red tape is stacked in another corner

Misa "so much ...
Who will wear it? "

Kaneki: We are alone

All the hardening

Tsukiyama "Kanagi Kimi ... Was it difficult for you to calculate yourself?

There are at least 2000 arrivals here. "

Kaneki wears a white suit,
Declaration that "crack down" rampaged breeds

Actually put through the white suit sleeve,
Kaneki who attach masks

Kaneki who gets caught pierrot rampaging in the town

Dare to reflection on the TV,
Make your figure visible

Well at least real chapter cannot be as shitty as these fake spoilers

Nico "I can help you with your little "Situation" if..

Takizawa "if what"

Nico "A simple exchange of resources. I will do something for you If you do something for me"

Takizawa "I see...

Takizawa "I know what you want. Come with me.

Nico follows Takizawa into a small room.

Nico "Were is she"

Takizawa "Who?"

Takizawa says as he is bending over and presenting his spread boipucci for Nico

>No eto
>No rize
Its shit

>taking this fanfic serious

Seems legit to me

The Tokyo Ghoul

Will Touka be relevant this arc? Or will she do nothing again.

Tokyo Ghoul is GOAT.

>implying eto or rize will appear this chapter
my dick would be diamonds if one of them appears, but I for eto wait for chapter 108/109 and for rize wait for chapter 115/116

She just tanked arima and 2 special class investigators. What more do you want?

Not to mention she killed special class marude and rekt amon who is now a SS+ ghoul and rekt the gay prince.

She has carried out countless raids on CCG investigators and ghouls and has over 300 confirmed kills.

>She tanked arima
That was yomo
>2 special class investigators
That was bullshit and she was getting rekt anyway
>She killed special class marude
???
>And rekt amon
???

Are you from a pararel universe?

>She killed special class marude
Ah I meant mado sorry.
>rekt amon
She does when she kills those 2 bitch ccg members after Hinami's mum dies. Puts him on the ground and mado forces her to flee.

>special class
>mado

Mado was only a First Class investigator

Mado was a First Class Investigator

Now we know rize is a breeder
What do you guys or girls think
each of these girls in the picture will react of being impregnate with a swollen belly ? And how do you think will they each raise their child as a single mother ?(from what we know about their characters now)

Hinami is god tier breeder material.
She loves her onii-chan.

The clowns always get the last laugh

This is quite possibly the most disappointing motivation for a main villain I've ever seen. I mean, this is what Arima slit his own fucking throat for?

I'm not even sure what Kaneki's supposed to do. Say he overthrows the CCG and ends the persecution of Ghouls. Then what?

The world's at the mercy of goddamn cannibalistic monsters. More, we already know that the two races can't breed without extraordinary measures, and they either produce:

1.) Monstrous, stunted half-breeds with short lifespans.
2.) Murderous anomalies like Eto.

Like, what does humanity get out of all of this, besides being a buffet lunch?

>2.) Murderous anomalies like Eto.
Eto being murderous doesn't have anything to do with her being an OEG.

>this post
We have a tokyo ghoul here.

I just don't really get it. Like, we've already seen that it's not a really complicated conspiracy if Furuta - with the help of a handful of ghouls - can waltz in and literally shiv the Chairman in his kidneys until he dies. Then he just plants a fake letter and presto, he's in charge.

What stopped, say, Arima from just going "Okay, Zero Squad? Today, we're fucking taking over." and just slaughtering everyone in his way? Hell, if he said something like "I have reason to believe the CCG is being influenced by Ghouls. I need every fucking Investigator I can get to storm the building and kick their asses. Gentlemen, we're going to war." it's quite likely most investigators would've follow Captain America by sheer force of personality alone.

What's the point of all this cloak and dagger?

Arima doesn't want to kill his daddy like his faggot son.

Dunno. I'm not entirely convinced "muh Rize!!" is the sole motivation driving his actions just yet (but I don't doubt his obsession with her plays its part), but I'm not sure. He says himself he doesn't really have to have a reason for most things, though that should also be taken with a grain of salt... at this point, I think he just does the things he does because he's fucked in the head.

Gee, look how that turned out.

Is it just me, or is no one in this story actually trying to accomplish anything? I get that Kaneki's supposed to be a messiah figure, but he's really just sort of stumbled around and not accomplished anything.

Eto and Arima were clearly going easy on him in all their fights. He also just sort of inherited Aogiri Tree and Squad Zero, not really though anything he did. I'm just a little confused as to why anything is happening, like why they skipped the Houji versus Takizawa fight, killed Amon (pffff I'm pretty sure he's not dead) after he had the least impressive return ever, and Akira taking a bullet for a man who was about to kill her.

There's no internal logic to things.

Don't think about it too much just type ISHIDAAA like everyone else

>Eto and Arima were clearly going easy on him in all their fights.
Nope

It's pretty amazing to see how quickly things went out of control this arc. It's like, you could have a vague idea how stuff would go.

Kaneki springs Hinami, fights his way out with the help of the Aogiri crew, and then duels Arima to the death. Even though we know he's going to pull like a dozen power-ups out of his ass, he'll somehow win.

Meanwhile, on Rue Island, shit gets bad but Amon shows up to save the day, put Takizawa out of everyone's misery. Then Akira and him go at it like bunnies.

This is just weird, because it feels like the protagonists didn't do anything. The Qs didn't even save Mutsuki, who was revealed to be an insane axe murderer and psychopath. Meanwhile, Arima just sort of hangs back in the fight with Kaneki and goes "C'mon man, I'll give you another chance. Okay, just one more. Dass it mang." Then Kaneki doesn't even kill him, Arima has to go "For fuck's sake" and cut his own throat.

After that, we have the insane revelations of there being half-*half*-Ghouls, not like Eto but more like mules. Also the CCG is completely full of them, which seems weird because you'd think investigators (who investigate) would be really good at spotting ghouls.

Not to mention Furuta becoming the main villain apparently for shits and giggles. Did I somehow miss the narrative completely? Shit is just happening for no apparent reason.

Arima always kicked Kaneki's ass but he never faught him with the intention of killing him

Did you forget the part where Arima outright stated "I could've killed you over a hundred times."?

>rating Reaperneki

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Matsuri is the final boss in this manga.

What, the naked gay guy? Because what the fuck was that shit.

I'm honestly really disappointed by Amon's debut. We were literally waiting all this time for that guy, and he jobbed like it was going out of style. More, why did everyone keep wanting to SAVE Takizawa? He's killed like, several dozen people. There are heads on the ground right now because of him.

You'd think that Amon - good Catholic boy he is - would be going "I'm sorry, Old Yeller. I have to take you out behind the barn, now."

It's also really disappointing that Akira didn't get to meet Eto (You know, the woman her father spent his whole life aching to kill) and Amon didn't meet his dad again. There's just so much wasted stuff there.

Didn't Furuta have the support of V? Kaiko was in the office with him when he murdered ol' dad, so it seems like he had their support when he committed regicide.

Aren't V basically the Washuu rejects? They must think that one of them becoming the head of the CCG could make things better for them.

>Mitsuki
"I'm not pregnant. I just gained some weight as a man."

>Saiko
"Does this mean I can get paid leave?"

>Hinami
"Onii-chan will our child be one eyed like you?"

>Kurona & Nashiro
"Sister. I hope our children look alike."

>Eto
"Another natural born one-eye."

>Akira
"You'll take responsibility right?"

are you so autistic that you dont realize arima was referring to how he could've killed him that many times over the years? arima himself said after the battle that it's the first time that his opponent is too strong and there's nothing he can do.

They're just speed readers user, pay them no mind.

I don't know where you found that image, but this is the one that's actually in the manga.

You talk as if Arima had ever had any personality or character, even though Arima himself always was a mere plot device throughtout the TGverse (prequel-sequel).
If anything, avid readers should have been really disappointed about Amon character since he was the deuteragonist (a good one) in TG prequel; however he didn't do anything in three-fucking-years and he's become a complete jobber when he was one of the strongest human investigator in CCG.
I think Furuta would have been a great sly side villain character though. As the "main villain" Ishida is trying so hard to make him be right now; his goals muh Rize-Super Vengeance are pretty weak and meaningless.

Personally I hope there are other main families in V organization, and Furuta is just a mini boss who will supossedly be "exterminated" by Kaneki or V leader's loyal subordinates but he makes it out alive, creates his own V crew when the former one will most likely be destroyed and obviously gets the last laugh at the end of this story.

well maybe if it was made public that the ones at the top are washuus and if arima went on an all out attack on the ccg things would become too chaotic. like the ccg may be completely corrupt but so what? he wants kaneki to make ghouls and humans live side by side, if arima made it known that ghouls were in charge that would only cause chaos, and the ccg is corrupt but also keeps some order. without them there'd be no order at all. all in all arima wasnt the right person for achieving equality, he played his role.

Doesn't help the fact that Arima is a half ghoul spawn.

I'm surprised nobody within the Washuu's or V wanted to breed Arima. He was simply the best of them all.

>Only akira
Well, maybe she meets her, I doubt it but...
I am pretty sure an eto vs qs will happen were urie goes full vendetta mode

this furuta vs kaneki could've been really good. like it could be a chess match between the two of them like l and light. but kaneki, even though we've been told how smart he is has always been a mindless powerhouse. just like in pt 1 after his torture i expected he'd be cold and calculating but instead became a psychotic berserker. don't get me wrong i liked the centipede phase and all but i mean even now when there's potential in mind games of kaneki and furuta, furuta will srategize and kaneki will use pure force. like next chapter obviously kaneki will just get a bunch of white suits and fight the clowns that are attacking the ccg. kaneki is incapable of strategy. also furuta could've been better but ishida made him too over the top for the lulz. also an extremely laughable motivation, i'd prefer if he were like the joker and just wanted chaos rather than this shit,

>Kaneki was a literal Who background character that just tried to get his dick wet, and got fucked because wrong place, wrong time, and was around the wrong person.
>Kaneki still never got his dick wet ever since.

Being, Kaneki is suffering.