Overlord

Is Albedo really going to betray Ainz over his fucking name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExTKEFZFi_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Albedo wouldn't betray Ainz even if Tabula Rasa Shabadabadoo showed up and told her to kick him in the dick. It's a feint.

>humiefags last hope

Yes :)

The beginning where Ainz altered her settings can't possibly be for laughs

its less about the name and more about she thinks the rest of AOG betrayed her lord and love. to her, all other supreme beings are traitors. the name is just a constant reminder to her that they "left ainz behind". she is also the only one to be able to empethise with papa bones and she can tell he is really torn up inside about losing all his friends. she just doesnt understand they all had lives and families outside ygg. She will definetly cause problems with anyting to do with supreme beings, which finding one is ainz's main goal in the NW.

No.

It won't betray him, but it'll destroy everything he holds dear.

>It
Nice dehumanisation techniquie.

No.

It is a possibility, its been foreshadowed numerous times.

She fucking hates AOG guild, but she can distinguish between the guild and her lover who took the guild name.
She probably will betray Ainz by killing his guildmates(if she will manage to find them).
Name is irrelevant, it's just a symbol.

this. she wont really cause the downfall of the sorceros kingdom, but IF and when they do find another player, she will most likely kill them before ainz even knows of their exsistance. this will make ainz very sad and crai erry teim. alfredo gets put in timeout untill he eventually forgives her. But she will probly lose her first wife status over chair as the real punishment.

That's big stack of cards.

This is so strange! I wonder if i have very good luck or it is so with the real hard covers books.

When i order online book1&2,i keep getting worried about the quality of the translation,because people keep saying how bad they are. But even after reading it so many times, i haven't seen a single error or mistake. Lamprey was mention,character sheet was perfect,arcane was mention,nothing was censored and there wasn't any mistake.

Or are these changes problems only with the digital version?

Albedo isn't going to betray Ainz. Not from her perspective anyway. She would sooner see any other member of AOG dead because of their betrayal of the NPC's. That only extends to other members though as Ainz was the one who stayed with them through it all.

whats the mentioned name of the Kingdom's capital?

I want to believe you user, but I don't think I should.

She won't.

>It
lol

There's definately gonna be an internal conflict for her, seeing that Momonga said he's gonna keep using the name Ainz Oaal Gown until he finds his pals.
If Alfredo's planning on killing the SBs before Ainz gets to em, then wouldn't that mean that she will never be able to call Ainz with his true name?

Sasuga Ainz-sama. He put her on checkmate right from the start.

As expected of the 10,000 year planner.

Ah, well played, well played.

There were many times mentioning of a fortress city name E-rantel. No mention of the capital city so far in book1&2

>Is Albedo really going to betray Ainz
What? Does that even qualify as correct sentence?

Will Shalltear betray Ainz again?

Wasn't she brainwashed?

The dwarves were a mistake.
Thank god for the editor who trimmed the dwarf parts out, atleast the rape elf and DK made it bearable.

Not unless someone could use mind control

It could also happen to other NPC as well though

No? What made you think that

she has all the strongest npcs to hunt down any old members and said she'll take them out so Ainz can be the sole ruler

That's not really betrayal, more like she's being overprotective

That's just being Yandere.
>nice trips

And how are you so sure it was the dwarves parts and not Shalltear or Ainz parts.

So I'm interested in this series. Do I start with the LN, manga, or anime? I'm guessing I should do them in that order, but can't hurt to ask.

>The dwarves were a mistake.
I liked this arc.

LN. read from the beginning.

I would start with the anime. If you begin with the LN then go onto the anime, you will be disappointed in how the anime cuts out many scenes and details.
However, the anime by itself is fun and can be watched without reading the LN first. Because of this, reading the LN after watching the anime will not cause any feelings of disappointment but rather give you a pleasant feeling while the anime is being expanded upon.

I watched anime after reading LN and manga.
I enjoyed it.

Wait for the recap movie then read the novels.

The funny thing is, the anime is pretty much better in terms of, getting to the point.

Guess it depends, I prefer the world building more. But it does at times seem like Maruyama built the world too vast, that he can't seem to make full use of it.

Sidenote: I actually like PPP shorts more for some eps.

But why is Shalltear in love with Skelethor?? Her desc text wasnever altered. The NPCs supposedly behave almost the same way as their creator. Does that mean Shalltear's creator was homolust for the MC?

>RECAP MOVIE

Good lord, I strongly believe this will be kind of a boner killer for the series.

Just too super condensed.

Well, she was made to have every fetish out there in the known universe.

Anyone's guess what caused her to go full marriage with Ainz.

Everybody is gay for Ainz.

EVERYBODY

Nazarick houses only one sexualityAinz-sexual

Anyone here still remembers the pros and cons of choosing the other Pleiades gang instead of Retard to roleplay adventurers?

Somewhere along the lines that
Yuri as a 2nd melee wouldn't fit,
Lupus would be too genki for her own good and create even more trouble than Nabe
CZ is basically a child with alienz weaponz
Solution would be perfect since Rogue+Warrior combo and she's stone cold professional
Entoma is a man eater.

No Entomafag. You will only attrach unwanted crowd and start a meido war.

Yuri will discpline you if you don't agreed.

So in order of usefulness
Solution > Yuri > Nabe > Lupus > CZ > Entoma

>Pleiades
Overlol should have created maho shojos instead of monster musumes.

Disgusting humans

>CZ will Alienz Weaponz

Actually, Ainz can just arm CZ with a bag of pebbles. I am pretty sure that would work.

Just say she is a Skimisher or something

>Lupu
>Useful

You almost got me there user.

Just say she's a magic golem. The end.

I meant as being Momon sidekick, even just being pretty counts.

Wouldn't that attrach even more unwanted attention?

Hell, there will be merchants and shit coming to E-Rantel to try and buy CZ as some sort of a curio.

We should get a new side novel with the BD atleast and maybe they'll add new stuff or improve the animation.

>being pretty counts

That will cause troubles in the long run, judging by Lupu's behavior.

>definately
definitely*
you bumbling idiot

That's why she's under Nabe but above CZ and Entoma user.

Albedo will not betray Ainz but she will probably insure that Ainz will stay in power.

Considering how hard she pressed for severe punishment for yuri and nigredo after their wide intepretation of Ainz orders and trying to rescue the childrens from nazerick.

Its possible that she wants to have that mind controll item to ensure absolut loyality from the guardian towards Ainz if a situation may come, where another SB would show up and threaten Ainz position as the ruler of nazerick.

>The funny thing is, the anime is pretty much better in terms of, getting to the point.
Not exactly. It's more fast-paced.
Let's see, triple-kun.
Yuri is undead, but she is a decent choice overall. You need to be extra careful with healing, though.
Lupu is a cleric, and she can't heal Momon. It will be suspicious in the long term. But she is a viable choice overall: Ainz thought about substituting Nabe with her in LN.
Healing also doesn't work on CZ. She is immune to poison, and she uses apparently out of context weaponry.
Any non-magical melee weapon can't hurt Sol.
En is notforfugbug who likes eating people a tad bit too much. Three of them, to be precise.

Does lupu bury bones in Carne backyard?

So, when is volume 12 supposed to come out?

We don't know user.

So is the bathing slime male or female?
This is a very important question

Since Aura likes to crossdress does she like boys or girls or her pets?

What do you think?

Ainz?

The fact that there will never be a doujin about this saddens me.

>kick him in the dick

>TFW no dick

>tfw Vegeta having PTSD flashbacks now

Holy fuck
Sasuga Ainz-sama

youtube.com/watch?v=ExTKEFZFi_8

What if Peroronchino comes back but he hits on Aura instead of Shalltear and is ashamed of her in the same way Ainz is of Pandora's Actor?

>Peroronchino
>Shame
Why?
He literally put his fetishes on display for everyone to see.
I bet anyone in guild have read rights for NPC settings.
Also
>Peroronchino
>Shame
A true degenerate is proud of his fetishes.

He would be too busy filling up her dead cold womb with bird semen to be ashamed.

But can he get her pregnant?

I want a mobile card game for this.

I want Albedo to carry my child but we can't all get what we want.

Why do you want to have a baby gorilla?

I want to make undead babies with her

Well, I don't think slimes have a biological sex. However, Ainz refers to it with male terms...

Nie fanfic, faggot.

Can the dead even get pregnant?

Of course. How else would they reproduce?

Read the line Ainz said to all Nazarick minions
>Make Ainz Oal Gwn an enduring legend! Where there are many heroes,crush them!
Love him speeches

It's a lust demon, not your waifu.

Maybe if she wants to get punished again.

>birdcock psychological warfare
Now I'm reminded of the penguin tail dance from that shitty anime, I forgot the name.

Does Shalltear have a thing for birdmen if so why not Eckleya?

Ainz is going to end up playing the role of the tragic villain by the end of Overlord. Multiple NPCs are already being setup to "unintentionally" betray Ainz (whether directly or the spirit of his orders)

Albedo : Will try to kill all other players and ex-nazarick members because she has convinced herself that it is for Ainz's own good that traitors must die. When her plan is discovered by Pandora's Actor and he tries to stop her, she will be convinced that he has been corrupted/turned traitor and will get rid of him. Then she will go full paranoid mode and start targetting the other NPCs that she thinks wouldn't support her.

Demiurge : "unintentionally" interprets all of Ainz's orders for his own benefit. It's inevitable that his experiments and the rape farms will be discovered and their existence leaked to the whole world, at which point Ainz's reputation as a benevolent dictator will collaspe. Even the lizard tribes will revolt when they discover that Demiurge has been kidnapping lizardmen exiles for the farms because he was convinced that exiles wouldn't be missed.

Enrir will take alchemist boy and leave, Lupus will fuck things up even more by trying to stop them and "accidentally" maiming or killing them, because you know, it's not her fault humans are so weak.

Shalltear : Probably gets killed permanently trying to stop Albedo or goes on one homical rampage too many, revealing her link to Ainz in the process (compounding the damage caused by Demiurge).

Nabe : After shit starts going south, will inevitable get pissed when she overhears people badmouthing Ainz/Nazarick and then say something stupid to reveal that momon is actually ainz. People will intepret this as Ainz infiltrating the adventurers guild to subvert it for his own ends.

Cocytus : Will play the role of the loyal subourdinate that dies defending Ainz to the end.

Sheltier a cute, A CUTE!

Sebas : Probably die in some really ironic way while lamenting his own weakness and inability to protect Ainz/Nazarick. He seems perfect for that role.

Ainz himself will meet his friends again, but they will renounce their friendship with him after learning of what he has done in the new world. That is probably the cruelest fate that can befall someone who is at heart, nothing more than a lonely otaku who just wanted to be loved.

How about the twins and the rest of the maids?

Wow I can't fucking believe this shit tier anime is still being discussed. Fucking generic "stuck in a vidya wurld" with "qt waifubait" and wish fufilment fantasy that doesn't work on anyone with half a brain. Fuck you for making this cancerous thread. The fact that this mediocre piece of drivel is enough to possibly get a second season is mindboggling to say the least. You fucking KEKS need to learn how to appreciate better anime.

Generic elf bitches looking to get raped. As all elves are designed for.

demiurge is doing all that shit under the name of jaldaboath, so the link between the two will almost certainly not happen, unless it's revealed at the very end of the series. the next book will probably reveal what's been occurring.

also, npcs can't permanently die unless the guild runs out of money, the guild disbands (maybe), or longinus exists in the new world and someone uses it on them.