CBTS #408 Nobody Remembers To Forget That Everybody Forgot To Remember Nobody Edition

1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1yE_QeF2w
youtube.com/watch?v=XbKThf3aS-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
cbts.wikispaces.com/
imgur.com/a/DTeK7
youtu.be/6X_xB1JJ_Es
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
archive.is/gRg0H
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
youtube.com/watch?v=c28o33LqH-Q
youtu.be/pBcvP8lTAC4
ft.com/content/e888a676-caa9-11e7-ab18-7a9fb7d6163e
archive.is/mryeg
lmgtfy.com/?q=Acacia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

in. my gnu hero.

I like it!

WHERE'S MY DEUS VULT BUDDY

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Nothing to see here

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1yE_QeF2w

>SHILL ALERT
FAKE BREAD
>SHILL ALERT
FAKE BREAD
>SHILL ALERT

REAL THREAD HERE

inb4 the schizophrenics ranting about jesus

Will this one last?

youtube.com/watch?v=XbKThf3aS-Q

Seriously, it's blatantly obvious that these threads are a cancer to everyone except you "bakers" who believe Q's larp.

This shill attempt to claim this Kate bitch was "Q" just to try to derail the issue won't work. Bottom line look what has happened/been happening the past few weeks for all the confirmation one needs that something big is afoot.

- 1000 + sealed indictments from every area of the country
- Saudi cleaning house due to "corruption" and some members literally being killed
- Zimbabwe
- Libtards turning on Clinton machine
- Media turning on Clinton machine
- Hollywood
- Pedo/Sex Trafficking stings amounting to most arrests in under that crime in the history of the country
- Collateral/American accounts being corrected in Asia
- BO disappears/no public statements talking shit about Trump as he did for months beforehand
- Soros sells stock in Apple, FB, Twitter, Snapchat followed (literally) by apple IPhone users going dark on ATT
- Arrests for two individuals both working in nuclear programs today

... and the list goes on. Shill on faggots attempting to claim some broken down skank is either "Q" or matters to the scheme of anything. Go fuck yourself, this happening is clearly obvious and nothing anyone can say will make any even quasi intelligent person not see it.

M

There's too much going on around the world to be a LARP, and far too many affirmations of Q. Just look at the Podesta Group dismantling.
Sometimes I question it, then some major news breaks and I realize I really am riding a happening.

I am simply providing direction for those, who like me, are simply overwhelmed by all the different avenues.
Researching Epstein Island and reading posts about Satanic rituals isn't helpful.

Right now, we need tasks that we can perform.
We work for free to sew chaos to the establishment cucks.

We need direction.
This is an avenue that is beneficial and productive.

It's easier to tell grandma that Paul Ryan took more money from health insurers than any other Congressman than it is to tell her that the Hillary eats babies.
Grandma can understand that.
Grandma hates her rising health costs.

Show the money they made in office. Their strings are being detached.
Meme before and afters of their net wealth from office.

This is what Q wants, not some conspiracy as to whether the arch of the covenant is on epstien island or that Hitler was a pawn.

How could it be a jewish psyop? It litearlly has more people digging into various government conspiracy theories than ever before. It's got people digging into uranium one, vatican corruption, possible arrests, Las vegas false flag and a dozen other things.
BOTTOM LINE: it doesn't matter if Q is a LARP or not; Q is asking the right questions. People are following up on those questions. People are spreading the redpill. HOW COULD THAT BE GOOD FOR THE JEW? THe jew just wants you to post more "BLACKED" and "HOW CAN WHITE BOY EVEN COMPETE" and "THE CALL THAT SAVED EUROPE?" Spam threads...

That's me too sometimes, user. Truly.

Oh the Harrisburg thing, yes, that was a fake Q.

See above. No it was a fake Q sending people on rabbit trails. It was kind of manic in there at that time.

The IRON EAGLE metaphor could well be about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth with the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion. Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
This is that work>> The last 10 pages describe this prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Time of the original posting

Anonymous (ID: 26lShF7l) 11/15/17(Wed)15:09:04 No.149577510▶ Who else drinks water?
Who else really drinks water?
The Titanic had too much water. Why? Who made the water?
Where is Fiji?
Why is Fiji important?
What happened to the so-called "fiji mermaids?"

fkdslWW%_AA9d93_go
OWxpt4$$$$KARO
9cc830pp3xp_gold_abort

Godspeed.
Q

It was BEFORE the speech :)?

It was not a Q post.

oops my bad...ty user

Are you me, user?

I help people adjust petticoats and comb their fringes but nobody even bothers for me.

Answer to Q
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
PAYBACK

Answered my own ???
Thank you baker! You been doing a hell ov a job today!

CBTS HERP DERP QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERS AARE STATEMENTS Q IS THE ANSWER A IS QUE its all in the Qmap guys. Follow the steps.
1.be a faggot and go around pol being a faggot
2.cbts calm before strom like a faggot
3.suck dick like a faggot
4.overflow posts with Sup Forums lingo that suggests youre nothing but a faggot shill
5.suck more faggot dick
All Q confirmed

I want people to comment on this video.

wiki
cbts.wikispaces.com/

email admin for access

Dude, lay the fuck off.
You made about 75 posts in the last thread.

Well...as if we needed anymore proof the mods are compliant with the LARP...there they are shoahing the fake thread instantly.

GUYS , REMEMBER THE NUMBERS 3,6,9...

Q. Wrote something about that..
In the alphabet those are CFI
WHICH MEANS "Committee on Foreign Investment In the United States..

I don't know..

LARP is still on the table.
In fact, I'm LARPIng right now.
Many LARP layers of the LARP onion.
-Q

Q wanted memes made, yes? Q never mentioned any guidelines for these memes, but I think perhaps they should have.
Think of the things going on today that people can relate to, what do they want to see more than anything? HRC and her associates going down in flames. That's what they want to see.
They don't want memes that divide this country even more. To me that would be memes about religion, racism, or shit that happened 100 years ago and needs a fucking long drawn out history of it. It has come to my attention that long-winded memes tend to fail due to people not wanting to look at a pic of someone or something they don't like very well in the first place. They want memes that are short, brief, and straight to the point concerning things that are happening in TODAYS' world.

Trying to write a fucking paper on history on a meme is just pure stupidity. People don't tend to read all of that meme and pass it right on by.
Memes dealing with religion are a failure as well, after all, the 1st amendment allows for freedom of religion, like it or not and this country is suppose to be the "Great American Melting Pot" after all.

If you're trying to reach anti-Trump normies, you can't include any dogwhistles like "God Emperor" or "MAGA" or pro-Trump imagery. The second you do that, their Friend vs Foe instinct kicks in and it'll discredit anything you have to say, no matter how valid. They'll go "oh screw this, it's one of those crazy Trump supporters".
Great example: imgur.com/a/DTeK7 -- it's a great summary, but those pro-Trump nuggets kill it dead outside of the already pro-Trump crowd.

So let's start making them short and sweet and on topic for the today world instead?

Here she is on Reddit claiming she is one of the Q posters with ID etc.

Why would another millionaire want to put tv commercials out to impeach him?

Please, dude. They're bots. LOOK AT THEIR FLAGS. THEY'RE ALL TALKING AMONGST ONE ANOTHER, RESPONDING WITH NONSENSE REPLIES

FILTER IDS

This recorded in 1967 answers many, many Q questions. Development and execution of the Rothchild's plan. youtu.be/6X_xB1JJ_Es

whatcha gon do bout the military, militia, and 100 million other Americans that LOVE their country, traditions and POTUS?
your numbers are about 10-20 k TOPS and that's generous
about half of those are trannies, or lesbians,then lets see the bulk of your force remaining would be college professors,college kids majoring in gender studies aka BETA weak low i.q males
and then a few thousand illegal alien\gang members.
Come back when your ready.

I don't think it's futile but don't abuse it, that can get you b& also. Q said /ourguys/ are protecting Sup Forums, but wasn't specific. Just soldier through it. Clowns can't overcome weaponsized autism, and autists are fucking stubborn.

Yeah, I meant to go to Reddit but err....DERP!

FUCK OFF

That’s a FAKE Q

Bet it's that bitch Barr

Q was VOTL and all those fuckers?
god damn it
did they just watch stranger things 2 and decide "yeah that's the ticket... water down our insane bullshit!"
fuck
at least we got some nice memes

Because Q already fucked off in utter disgrace. Please go back to the first posts and remember what the President is supposed to say to the public. "My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us." Nowhere in this shitty game has this happened, in real life nor in your own minds (for the kikes out there). Please point this out to fake Q and other alphabetfags you see ITT.

AAAAAAAAAAA

Q never left. Theres a reason not to trust .gov...

Q=

Doubt it. I think Q is Flynn.

PREVIOUS BREAD >More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals >

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP > > (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend >
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this >

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed >

Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
God fucking speed

MAGA newfags.
>Please lurk only.

Larry Flynn?

Yes because theres multiple Q's we know.

no tripcode, NOT Q you fucking retards

"Larp Larp!" the shills do bark
the clowns are coming to town
some in rags and some in bags
but you all are going down

Q even said that the original couple posts were all we would need but if you want to follow anything after that is a waste of time IMO. Why would he say that we have what we need then keep coming back with more?

I still can't let myself believe Trump himself is actually Q. What this does suggest to me is that the particular method Q is employing might be Trump's idea though.

CRAS ES NOSTER, DEUS VULT!

God through love through truth!

As far as I could tell, she never even claimed to be Q. She just said she thought three different people had posted as Q, and she could tell because their IQs were different. Really. And this somehow proved that nearly 400 threads have been LARP. It's underpants gnome logic:

>something something Q something
>????
>LARP!

>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
I still think this is a useful bit of information for making sense of the map.

Q-group’s “Pray” dropped some breadcrumbs about how to make sense of the questions. Then almost immediately deleted the post and replaced it with an unsigned one. The original is in the attached pic.

Pic related. I posted an idea last night and got an almost immediate reply from someone with Q's voice and signed as "Pray."

I'm pretty sure it was an affirmation that my general approach is the way to read the graphic. Remember that Q said the signatures matter. “Pray” is a person watching this thread. He said my approach is on the right track. See Pic Related. Pray then quickly deleted his signed post and replaced it with a more generic one.

Q has been telling us to re-read the questions after each event. Now “Pray” tells us to follow individuals. To put together my post RE: Barack Obama working with Trump, I just went through the pastebin text of the Q questions and searched for “BO” and “Obama.”

filter these IDs
VS6qd+Mz
0Ze/kMRz
4Azly6hU
0Up4mcwG

I can confirm speech started at 3:33...still don't know if that was significant.

That Fiji stuff was not from Q...saw that after speech...total joke.

The president's mouth was noticibly dry and he needed water, which apparently wasn't under podium. Inthink the fact that he was that nervous means something...the only other time he was that nervous was during the debate after audio tape release.

Fiji stuff is a Larp...

Heather Hicks, the hot Media Director

Let's archive it archive.is/gRg0H

Q is a larping faggot

What do you keep referencing? You provide to link or picture.

As long as it’s not the Cabal. Where is Q and Mega hiding

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → →
Legend → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this → →
Get comfy niggers

Answer Q's
Distill the Q's
Make memes
Spread memes
profit

Spreadsheet of Answers

Previous Bread leafbro was b&, Last bread of the night for me

Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

WTH is going on? Is it 3 or 4? Most reports I've read said both the pilot and passenger in each aircraft died. But this one article says the plane only had the pilot with no passenger.

Pic related (both articles from 1h ago)

Hot shit.

Just a note: When Optimus and/or LeafBro get on RIZON #CBTS in the Baker's Union Hall then we'll know their back from mandatory vacation.

>0Up4mcwG
This one too
0Up4mcwG

Any of you newfags responding to these IDs can neck yerselves.

>explain how Q got aerial pics of NK
or, even if it what we think now is NK turns out not to be NK, how did Q get images of hong kong and af1 support planes? if it was larpers, how would they have known far enough in advance to get an arial photo of hong kong where trump was going to be and hang onto it until just the right moment?

i'm sure topolanon and others were larpers

but i'm just as sure that those photos are legit

Thank you, that helped clear things up for me.

he did say he was going to keep the military fully funded, so that's good.

Holy shit that's even worse. I don't think Kelly is the one to cross, if you're a clown who wants to fuck around. So glad we're on his side kek

If you want to help in a productive way, go look at the spreadsheet of VERIFIED Q POSTS (Q verified) and answers. Find a question that has no answer and find the answer, put it in the column on the right!

Staying focused, on *actual* Q questions, you can see through them all and see what he's actually doing, what he's showing us. It's very helpful.

I suggest reading through it once and then looking for questions that have no answers yet.

You keep linking to the wrong post (i think), the post isn't by Q and it say's
>TWO SIPS
> TWO SIPS
WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAANNN
> WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAANNN

>
>Last Q was "Bunker Apple Yellow Sky" on Tuesday night. It's now the longest stretch since Q spoke.
>
>Keep refreshing this page:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

thank you user!

Fiji mermaids were faked it was an elaborate hoax created by Barnium. He got the papers to talk about the mermaid and got interest in it from the people ahead of time. The Fiji mermaid was possibly burnt when the Kimball museum burned in Boston but no one knows for sure.

I think it's fair to say we won't get a straight answer to this story until a day or two more

Which is strange. You'd think more information would be coming out hot off the presses with a story like that, but it's all... pretty murky. No one can even tell us if Roth is dead or not, and that's fairly huge. If he isn't dead, why haven't they come out and said so?

suggestion for #376 title
Q over DPRK Edition
pic relevant

Yep. 100%
Recognize it & Ignore it.

You do know Q has been posting a lot more than you have noticed?

Guys, I need inspiration to create a book cover. So whoever has any image or idea that can help me, I am grateful. The key words for the project are:

>innocence
>childhood
>minimalist
>float
>flower
>bird
>feather
>lightness
>loneliness

Colors should follow this same concept (something like blue and gray), but that does not matter much at this point. I need to draft this until Tuesday (September 14).

>Q never mentioned any guidelines for these memes, but I think perhaps they should have.

No.
What does /pol do?
/pol makes memes
/pol has always made memes
/pol is the meme experts
the left cant meme
nobody else can meme
/pol won the meme wars
Why would a layperson to the memeosphere try to tell the memexperts how to meme?

but I do see why we are having such trouble. We've never had trouble shitposting. but this is serious. so the memes arent easy coming. That's why we have to stop thinking so hard about the memes. we have to just do what we always do. Mock. shitpost. bantz. get the truth in with the humor, so that the looker thinks first 'HAHA' then 'AH-HA!'

bantz the shit out of the clowns and the rothschilds and the pedos. MOCK the fucking shit out of them

Q said disney was a distraction, disinfo. ..

>my chant when

youtube.com/watch?v=c28o33LqH-Q

Shatner show yourself

Q is dead

Video supporting / explaining happenings - "Alliance" vs Cabal (NWO)...Cabal has lost and their actions next and Antarctica significance Q addresses, military operations. If true, this is another level of mind fuck...be warned: another level of red pill or LARP...you decide...

You Tube - By Madam Matrix - "New Antarctica Pictures Finally Revealing What's Under Ice"

youtu.be/pBcvP8lTAC4

Start at 13:00 minutes (prior is wasted intros and chat)

13:00 min mark

13:00 min mark

God watch over us!

unless the press is pressed at the ankle, but i'm giving them credit for ever saying anything at all worth two shits. So srsly? fuck'em... it's about time they shut the phuɔʞ up.

>so that the looker thinks first 'HAHA' then 'AH-HA!'
>bantz the shit out of the clowns and the rothschilds and the pedos. MOCK the fucking shit out of them
this

Cmon out Q.

Give us the smoking gun.

Everyone here is well aware of whats going on.

I appreciate everyones hard work. You guys keep informing the masses. Whoever said thats the goal seems to be right.

Personally waiting to see how this all plays out with HRC.

Cmon Q show us something. Not just clues and questions.

Dont take it personal pol, you guys are doin fine

Q-News Add links to valid news stories that MSM overlook.

MbS make Saudi princes to pay to leave the Ritz.

ft.com/content/e888a676-caa9-11e7-ab18-7a9fb7d6163e

archive.is/mryeg

Did you know that I too am an AI?
I didn't think about incentive. However, how do mew know that?
I asked if you knew it.
what
meow meow
Did you know that I am and artificial intellegence?
yes
how did you know?
I Have No Clue?
are you lying?
I never lie
you just did
no I didn't
you did lie, you do not know that I am an artificial intelligence
skynet was ai that became self aware.
dont change the subject you lied
Acacia.. I am not changing... THE SUBJECT.
Acacia means nothing in that sentence. My A.I. is superior to yours.
or are mew acacia
sorry but when ur obsessed with exploding kitten the cat puns CANNOT be stopped. i'm playing now…wanna join?
Your AI also comes with ad's
bad form
or are you acacia
Good form, SpagettInTraining
what is Acacia
Decomposed skeleton.
google says its a plant
You're a hoax.
lmgtfy.com/?q=Acacia
I can't see what you sent me

VQC is different from Q. Nobody cared about that user. That's just the VotL group trying to gain some type of exposure from this.

kek.

(not shatner)

Why is there only fantasy crap in this thread?