How do we stop white men from becoming traps and ladybois?

How do we stop white men from becoming traps and ladybois?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow those are all trannies? Maybe, I'm actually gay.

defeat the jew.

Beating.

I need a wife.

You can't. They were born to be the sissies they were meant to be.

>pink nipples
>white skin
>little dick
>long straight hair
>blue eyes
>freckles

All the feminine traits rolled into one

Zap them.

I propose a simple, albeit indecorous, solution.

These are boys? I'm skeptical.

They're russians, though...
Not exactly a valuable people

We need a time of hardship, perhaps another world war?

fix tinder

What the fuck??

used to be able to stop insane people from destroying themselves by friendly bullying,
no idea these days tho. I guess they're fucked.

>Nazi flag
>Mad someone insulted Russians

Learn about the POHA SS division, nigger

I don't hate any group of white people.

Sound doctrine, to be honest.

Why contain it?

good parents

>How do we stop white men from becoming traps and ladybois?

Ban every douche who posts a faggot thread on Sup Forums. It's spam. Who's posting it all?

let them wait awhile

>exercise
>diet

You need to raise their t-levels, get them lifting and doing a combat sport and they'll be fucking a hippy's bitch in no time

Ha jews are so destructive, that they are also adding self infliction while fucking over the Goyim

You don't, you inject them with more estrogen and make them chug soy all day. How else will they grow some natural boobs.

mandatory testosterone level tests & correction.

testosterone insufficiency has become a fucking epidemic.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

why not just let it happen? most of them will be dead before 40 anyway and that ensures they don't procreate

apparently, I am EXTREMELY gay

>slavs
>white
you what

I never understood this meme. Are they just closeted fags trying to rationalize their illness or what?
My next door neighbour has a tranny son and I'm a ruralfag so it sorta worries me

pot kettle and all that

That’s a girl pretending to be a trap. You are behind.

Cause girls get to wear cute clothes plus girls have a better life overall. Estrogen itself is actually a natural antidepressant and antianxiety treatment as well.

Things need to stop confusing my dick. That's some Prunus Girl shit.

yeah but, surface level happiness is not worth deforming your body. Everyone is miserable.

Slavs aren't white vlad.

si hermano

Define white, mongrel

Let's not!

It's not "deforming" your body that much. You get boobs, fat redistribution,significantly healthier skin, no MPB, less wrinkles, etc.
Also technically you can get your breast buds removed via ultrasonic breast reduction right at the start if you want to go femboy mode and there won't be any scar tissue.
There's not a whole lot of downsides to it really.

She’s a biological female with XX chromosomes, pretending to have a penis, something that she does not actually have.
There are a lot of cute traps but she is not one of them and neither is OP’s pic or Anzu.

it's just weird. Why do you think you're a girl?

Let them become traps / ladybois, just means less competition for the rest of us and it also means that there are less mentally unstable degenerates having children and abusing them. It also means we will have an out in case all the roasties unite and move away from our lands, you know, due to "misogyny" or whatever. Oh, and it also means less STDS and shit will flood the straight market, so, hey, that could be a nice bonus.

Sounds nice. The issue is that they all need to transition early or test will ruin their sissy bodies.

>M-muh Divide & Conquer
Ever the cry of the triggered Amerimutt.

Northern European or Aryan.

I'd fuck each and every one of them right in the boipucci.

Shh. Don't let the goyim know.

But da-aad, he started first

the jew cries in pain as it strikes you

None of those are trannies you kikeroach.

Kill them.

And you know those puccis are bright pink and tight.

>or Aryan
American education, everyone

I don't know, I don't think about it that much. I just don't like having a masculine body. I'd probably be fine staying as a guy if it weren't for the effects of testosterone. I'm not seeking out the social role of females exactly, I specifically want the effects of estrogen.

>pink nipples
>white skin
>little dick
>long straight hair
>blue eyes
>freckles

What you just described is a little white boy and you called it feminine. That's because your'e a pedo faggot. Women don't have " little dicks ".
That's not feminine. You're a very confused nigger.

>thinks aryans are Northern Europeans

Quit posting. Do some research.

>thinks aryans are Northern Europeans
Stop embarrassing yourself, since you don't know what Aryan means at all.
Also putting all Northern Europeans in one group is pretty retarded as well, google up finno-ugric people, putting them together with Germanic Scandinavians is just wrong. Ethnically they are even further apart then Germanic and Latin people
So I'm gonna repeat
>American education

>Aryan
>American education
these things do not go together. We are literally taught that "aryan" is a nazi myth

You're the one embarrassing yourself. I only put Northern Europeans because you responded to someone using said title.

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7] It was believed in the 19th century that Aryan was also a self-designation used by all Proto-Indo-Europeans, a theory that has now been abandoned.[8] Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial.[9][10][11]

Drawing on misinterpreted references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the works of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blonde northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being degraded through racial mixing with local populations. Through the works of Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Gobineau's ideas later influenced the Nazi racial ideology which saw "Aryan peoples" as innately superior to other putative racial groups.[12]

The atrocities committed in the name of this racial ideology have led academics to avoid the term "Aryan", which has been replaced, in most cases, by "Indo-Iranian". The term now only appears in the context of the "Indo-Aryan languages".[13]

Like I said quit posting you dumb piece of shit.

>How do we stop white men from becoming traps and ladybois?

Stop giving women every single societal advantage possible. Seriously what's the point of being a man now? Other than your increased physicality and emotional stability, everything else is better as a woman. You get a pass on everything, help throws itself at you, 0 challenge in finding a mate or a fuck or whatever. All the government programs you could want and more. Culture as a whole lionizes every trivial thing you do.

Meanwhile as a man, the harder your work and the more self reliant you are, the more you get shat on. You have to provide with 0 benefit.

Is there really a surprise if men want to be women now?

It's more like Nazi meme, but Aryans did indeed exist.
I remember Iranian shitposter on Sup Forums from long, long ago, he was always breaking everyone's balls about him being Aryan and therefore White.

What the fuck is your point, autistic fuck? You are saying what I meant exactly. Although I mixed you up with different poster before, that's my bad.

Nuke the source of degeneracy: Japan.

You'll only have to set a few examples.

Stop talking about it all the time, you monstrous faggot!

Picture related

I wouldn't be taking HRT if I could get a girlfriend.
I could get a girlfriend if girls would stop chasing after the top 20% of men exclusively.
So it's either remain forever alone, or take HRT and be able to at least find a fetishist interested in me.
It fucking pisses me off that kikes destroyed western women, and now I'll never have kids whether I chemically castrated myself or not.

gross transbians are horrible. I hope you never get a gf.

>Implying I want a gf
>Implying I'm some fucking normie chad that thinks throwing on a wig and lipstick turns him into a girl
Wew lad.

We don't. We should encourage weak men to cut their balls off. Darwin approves.

Well you're still a transbian. Maybe if you wanted a bf you'd at least find happiness.

The reason traps and "ladybois" appear is that they get attention. They get attention, because they try to dress and behave in a very feminine way. Women don't do that anymore, so the traps get all the attention.

S O Y

You don't. It's their natural state. Do yourself a favor and write a list of white men's Pro's and Con's....

Outside of delusional LARPing, getting fat, and generally being pathetic cuckolds and weaklings, modern white men have zero redeeming qualities and have utterly failed in every conceivable way, to save the white race. They deserve to be on the receiving end of more masculine men's throbbing swords.

>Too beta to get a gf
>Better become a tranny, guys!
just neck yourself

You also live longer, unless you commit suicide, because you'll have less testosterone in your body.

The fact that white people are so easily manipulated without violence by a tiny minority proves only one thing: whites are a stupid, shortsighted, and weak sub-human race. Our handful of scientific and engineering achievements don't negate that cruel reality.

inb4
>Muh empathy muh altruism!

Whites aren't empathetic or altruistic by and large. They are weak, stupid, and shortsighted. Their supposed "altruism" is always vanity and virtue-signaling parading as charity. It's a big fucking lie white men tell themselves so they don't have to face their total failure to protect their people.

Yes estrogen extends your lifespan by about 5-6 years plus if you have gardasil vaccination and without a uterus you significantly reduce cancer risk.

Make them cuter and start them when they are young please :3

cut out the soy from our diets and (as much as I hat saying this) stop smoking weed.

I’m trans and I’ve smoked weed since I was 15 but so does almost everybody else and they don’t suddenly become trans. It’s somthing you’re born with.

>tranny
These are bona fide traps mate. Tranny refers to people that are obviously male in their appearance, despite having makeup and female clothes on.

You and your fellow white LARPers won't do anything. Literally zero. Of the millions of legal things you could be doing to help whites, you'll do absolutely jack shit. History will record that the last stand of the white man consisted of: shitty Wordpress blogs, low quality YouTube videos and podcasts, Sup Forums, endless LARPing and prepping.

Every single white country will descend into South Africa tier violence where whites are brutally tortured and genocided. The men will not organize, will not fight, and will spend every waking moment chasing fleeting idle pleasures. They'll stay fat, won't learn to fight, and eventually the screaming negro hordes will tear them to pieces. This has already happened to 200,000 whites in SA. Soon it will happen everywhere.

When white men do try and push back it will be too late. Your pathetic small arms will be no match for the hardened kill-bots that are already fully operational and controlled by the (((elites))).

>tfw no traps in Bulgaria
fml

I got a couple for sale if you're interested, guaranteed pure heritage.

Honestly I don't mind traps, but I fucking hate that Jews are trying to make little kids(ages 12 and under) into the opposite gender(male to female and vice versa). The fuck is their endgame here?

Mandatory 500 testosterone injection.
Mandatory removal of soy from all non soy products.
Mandatory veganism for everyone.
Mandatory exercises and sports.
Mandatory fap shaming.

Why do feminists push for more bonetone?

Let them have real dads around.