Zaregoto

Why isn't anyone subbing this? Only fucking Commie does it and they're unreadable with their sub style.

Is it good? I always wanted to watch/read it but couldn't find a translation.

nobody, huh....

>unreadable with their sub style

So change it.

Fansubbing is dead.

Look harder faggot.

how? they're putting " see ya later, aligator" in there.

I wish Horriblesubs did it since i'm used to them

You do know that HorribleSubs just rips Crunchyroll and Funimation streams?
Right?
RIGHT???

but I can't find it on their site

What are you talking about? One search of Zaregoto in THAT website and I already got what you needed.

what website

hownew.ru

Just watch Commie

What's the date for the OST release?

Also wondering what you're talking about. I can only find commie and reinforce (is that even English?).

Not him but there is one other group that did it and two others who edited their subs. Just use the usual place.

Buddy waters, right? Anyone know if their subs are good?

I think he's referring to either Netflix or Crunchyroll

I can't find it on crunchyroll... there's nothing mentioning Zaregoto, just some news about Kubikiri Cycle but no video.

Honestly, why not just point me in the right direction with a link or actual info so we don't go back and forth like this all day?

Yeah, we're all just using Netflix

How can you not know the torrent website everyone here uses? Did you join Sup Forums yesterday?

What the fuck are you talking about? Torrenting is completely unsafe. Plus, only a tiny minority of Sup Forums uses it. Stop trying to mislead our newfriend here.

OP, just stick to steaming on Netflix. It has everything that's worth watching

This entire thread is nonsense

Because the elitist retards here thrive on going back and forth all day. Just fucking ignore them, and go watch it on cravetv.

Nyaa just has Commie subs which I don't want. Crunchyroll doesn't have it despite people saying it has. I can't watch Netflix because I'm not a burger.

If you people know a place that has non-Commie subs then just say it.

because people are refusing to post actual help and like when people are making fruitless effort

Try YouTube maybe

>he uses Nyaa for torrents
Is this your first day on Sup Forums? No wonder you don't know about THAT website

If i knew this mythical website these shitlords are talking about, i'd tell you bro. But unfortunately i've not been invited to the secret club these faggots hold so dear.

>how fucking new

OST when

Just read the two translated books, watching this show is pointless with the big time gap between episodes as you are gonna forget all the details.

the only important stuff from the first chapter was his conversations with Akane and Maki though

What are you guys talking about anyway? I've been using nyaa and sukebi for VN and animu needs for ages.
Is it that animebytes bs or something?

>please spoonfeed me
Lurk more, newfag

It's not on animebytes either.

I don't think he is talking about anything and will keep this going forever. Either way Baka exists and may have what you want.

Nah I don't need anything, especially for this since I've read the books already.

Just that people have been mentioning this sekret site lately, was wondering if it was something new.

I think it's just them being cunts.

>I can't watch Netflix because I'm not a burger.
Sucks to be you then. Use a proxy maybe? As someone that read the books, I can assure you that Netflix's subs are really good