Was The Rainbow Fish a commie?

Was The Rainbow Fish a commie?

kek

He did it for his close community and wasn't forced by an oppressive system, so no.

Asking the important questions as always, Sup Forums

One thing is for sure, The Rainbow Fish was certainly not a Jew

The Rainbow Fish itself couldn't be a Commie, however if the community decided to forcibly remove the fishes scales for distribution then he could be a victim of communism

Did this book upset anyone else as a kid ? I reckon the rainbow fish looked good when it was sparkling but all those random ugly fish looked stupid as shit with their 1 random shiny scale

The fish didn't give his scales to the sharks, or the crabs
he gave it to his fellow fish.

+
Rainbow fish listen to the liberal Octopus.
He got cucked.

why u gotta mix Sup Forums with child hood nostlgia

Were asking the real questions now

How common was this book in the '90s?

I remember my kindergarten teacher reading it to us.

I completely fucking misunderstood the message of this book as a kid, literally didn't realise until Sup Forums prompted me to refamiliarise myself with the plot.
I remembered the message being that if you give away what makes you special then everyone is the same and you're not special anymore, apparently the real message was to share or some shit. I guess some kids are just born redpilled.

it sure did.
i have read this as a young fellow.

You're all missing the hidden symbolism of the story: The Rainbow Fish was a homosexual spreading his disgusting disease to the other fish. He was encouraging faggot acceptance, himself being a giant flamer.

Very, and it's still pretty common.

clearly

I just re-read this shit. What the fuck this isn't a good book for children it basically tells them to give away their shit to other people in order to make friends. How is that a good thing?! Fuck (((BLUE FISH)))

>no compulsion
It's called sharing, user. It's only an issue when someone takes your shit by force.

They kind of did force him to, though. He was shunned for not wanting to share, then was told by a "wise" octopus to give his shit away. If he didn't do so, he'd have been eternally shunned.

They really put the screws to him, then he got Munchhausen syndrome and was told he liked doing it.

But its a fictional story being used to socially pressure young children into thinking this will be a requirement of them to make and maintain friends in the future.

This, top kek

Btw, im commie

The appeal of this book to kids is entirely in the foil inlaid scales throughout. Kids love shiny stuff.

A novel idea for sure, and part of the reason it's still so popular.

It mind jews you into wanting to cuck yourself so the state has an easier time and doesnt have to force you.

Culturally is garbage though technically not communist.

Pretty much this. I remember getting the book solely because of the shiny scales.

Given the fact that the field of education is filled with postmodern commies which means that your cuckfilet teacher was a commie... yes the rainbow fish was a fucking commie.

No, he did it of his own free will to make his small community a happier place. It was an act of unselfishness and shows kids the value of making other people happy. The point is the fish was more happy from the joy of others than from luxury items.

If the other fish had demanded he give up his scales to the oppressed masses who had no scales in order to make things fair, the rainbow fish would have been fully justified pulling out his little fishy AR15 and going full 1776.

>No, he did it of his own free will to make his small community a happier place. It was an act of unselfishness and shows kids the value of making other people happy
Fuck off.
>rainbow fish has inherent trait
>faggot fish are jealous
>ostracise him for being genetically superior
>jew octopus convinces him he'll be happy if he all but removes his inherent advantage so everyone gets a tiny fraction of it
>he does so
>faggot fish now accept him as one of their own after ruining the only thing that made him unique
not that free will is even fucking relevant, because it's a fictional story. What matter is the less it's teaching children: don't stand out, give away what makes you special, give in to the jealousy of others or you'll never be happy

>There's a post about this book on the front page of reddit right now woth the exact same arguments in it and this isn't the first time I've seen a thread about shit that's also on the front page of reddit.

You are all faggots

Damn, you're right. I forgot the way those other faggot fish acted. Good call, mah dude.

Got your back, stay safe out there