Are you ready for this Yuri Masterpiece?

NTR: Netsuzou Trap is getting an anime adoption.

netsuzoutrap.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=13765367
youtube.com/watch?v=QadevIBGVIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

character design
why the boys are on top?puffs

>1 of the girls isn't a virgin

Ew, but it will be fun to watch the shitstorm threads

the real problem it was with man
not with a girl like should be.
a last will proof to hentaifg that d don't had magic power

What do you expect? This is aimed to girls and girls don't have a creepy virgin fetish

Isn't common for homos to fuck the opposite sex at least once to be sure?

Yes. It's common for hets to fuck the same sex as well. Not everyone is a stuck up prude.

>To make sure

I always figured it was their last, desperate attempt at proving they aren't gay.

Looks like Silver Link or A1.
Place your bets.

What the fuck is up with your spelling and grammar?

I prefer my yuri without soap opera-tier drama and horrible people being horrible, personally.

>NTR
Listen here, nigger

>yurishit
No.
>yurishit NTR
Hell no.

>Yes. It's common for hets to fuck the same sex as well.
maybe in your libcuck land you degenerate

>It's common for hets to fuck the same sex as well.
What.

This thread is off to a great start.

Looks like Kyuuta Sakai (Sakura Trick) did the designs

I'm banking Studio DEEN

They're the go to homo studio

>Kyuuta Sakai
What makes you think that?

Fuck off Mugino

It's the resident namefag.

Something how soft and cutesy it looked especially the eyes

So hold on. NTR as in a girl stealing a girl from another girl?

Girl stealing a girl from her boyfriend

>私達には彼氏に言えない秘密がある
Never fucking mind.

Actually wait, which one is the virgin?

>Pixiv

What the fuck?

Which of the two "girls" is the trap?

>hets
Fuck off I don't care if your trolling just go away

Welcome to the convenient world of various internet outlets, where deranged people can document their own insanity for all to see.

it's pretty obvious from the picture in the OP

Post best girls

girl lesbian and girl bisexual (bishit )

pixiv was taken over by gaijin, hence why nips left

Japan is a very homophobic society so homos must be very sure about it. Besides, no matter how open minded a society is, straight is the natural accepted way, the ideal everyone is encouraged to follow. Most bis prefer to live as heterosexuals after all

Black girl dates white boy, but she loves white girl. Black boy loves white girl but she doesn't want to kiss.
Black girl kisses white girl.
White boy fucks black girl.
He wants white girl too but she won't give in.
Black boy is oblivious to their degeneracy until latest chapter.

This retard Mugino/John Grisham has a new account:
pixiv.net/member.php?id=13765367

The faggot tried to hijack /u/ again but the mods finally did their job again.

Why don't you suck Souta/La Pucelle's cock, shemale fucker? You have no right to shit on those guys when you don't even read the manga.

Man I can't wait to watch this.

Fuck off, you fucking cancer.

So is this a yuri show?

if so why are there boys?

For the diversity!

To make sure there is drama, NTR and benis in bagina.

If Citrus is Nisekoi of yuri what is this? A town where you rage, or that anime where guy got cucked in coma?

The one being stolen

This is a mexican soap opera, not yuri.
everything happens because the boyfriends JUST HAPPEN to show up when they decide to start fucking.
yuri haters will have a blast with this one, because it truly deserves the hate it gets.

I really hope this and Citrus will bring a new era of yuri anime targeted at girls.
t. guy

>yuri haters
>watching a yuri show

you're new to this board or something?

We shall enter a new era of glory.

patHETtic HETfag just end your life

>Call anime NTR
>it's actually yuri
Can't keep getting away with this bullshit

No, but why would someone start watching a show they know they're going to hate?

Nobody said they'll watch it, just shitpost.

Anyone read A World Without Freedom? It's from the same author of Netsozou Trap. If you think Netsozou Trap is soap operish it's because you didn't read A World Without Freedom

HAAAAAAAH!

Just when I thought anime hit rock bottom, THEY THREW IN KEK TOO.

Anime is going down the fucking deep end. Waifu-pandering, isekai otaku, and now fucking this? Forget NTR being the most degenerate shit ever, now they've got cuckolds in the mix!?

atleast in that one all that happens is one rape.

I never enjoyed anything from that bitch.

Then don't self insert. Seriously, why would anyone want to self insert as a guy in a yuri show, or self insert at all, unless you're a girl?

Actually, that guy is not the one getting cucked, he didn't know it yet at that chapter.

Who the fuck said anything about self-inserting? I never self-insert. I just don't want to watch degeneracy on the screen.

It really looks like they're going all in to rake in the industry cash.

as long as it sells, they will keep doing it.
not their fault people have shit taste to be completely honest.

At least they are not making smut anime anymore...

>not making smut anime anymore

kek

>degeneracy
You see, that's why I hope the industry will shift to girl-oriented anime. You're allowed to show a lot more things in them compared to anime for men, even, and especially, "degeneracy".
I'm fine with all that purity bullshit rules anime have to abide to, but sometimes I want something different, even though it seems there are only 3 people or so in this site who don't freak out when a female character isn't the pinnacle of virginal purity.

>3 people or so in this site
>pinnacle of virginal purity
hope that you're not taking everyone who goes "SLUT" when something happens seriously.

>girls being sluts means anime is female-targeted
?

i don't give a shit if the girl isn't a virgin. i'm a 3Dfag myself already.

but when you say this:
>sometimes I want something different

then you're inciting for industry fags to keep on funneling weird fetish shit into anime. I'm pretty sure I'm in the majority of normal people (if you can even call us that) when I get repulsed by cheating and cuckoldry.

Oh, and when you say:
>girl-oriented anime allows you to bring in more degeneracy

you really think that the primary consumers from the show are gonna be women?

exactly what I implied below you. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QadevIBGVIw

not my, it will be easy proof if you check the ip but you're just to lazy for that,

Threads will be glorious. Can't waitfor the shitposting.

primary readers of ntr and citrus are female, authors are female

But more male will watch the anime

How can you know?

>Black boy is oblivious to their degeneracy until latest chapter.
Raws out today, by the power of their deception and his delusions he manages to stay blissfully ignorant.

>adoption
But yeah, I am excited. It's shit but I don't care, since it's entertaining. AIso, you should check Naoko's other (better) works.

You guys really measure everything by the act of penetration, right?

Were there dicks in that one? All her drama is stupid and here characters messed up.

God, wasn't there like a comment about the author or editor or something about people actually feeling bad for the black dude and how he didn't deserve this shit. That was funny.

>yuri author with amazing art
>doesn't draw any doujins
>doesn't even fucking draw nipples

Such a waste.

Ye the dude became popular because he's the only character who's not a piece of shit.

>doesn't even fucking draw nipples

BTW Fujiwara looks like Reo's twin brother.

That's weird. Japan tend to root for assholes, especially male assholes. The manga is popular with girls, right? Not being a piece of shit is a big turn off for them

That's in straight romance, because they dream of changing the dude into a better man.

well yeah but it's hard to change customs.

i meant nipples, in the op manga.

It's ecchi, not hentai. So no nips. But there is nip touching!

I look forward to seeing the rest of Sup Forums powerlessly rage in in frustration over Yuma and Hotaru being dumb as bricks.

Rubbing nipples too.

to love ru is ecchi and not hentai too

One of my fetishes.
Me too, even Hotaru knows it.
I do not know how to answer. That's borderIine hentai, too.

The story it's being more interesting than citrus lately to be honest. Yuma yandere when.

I feel ashamed to agree with this, but it's true. While I did enjoy Citrus last chapter, despite having the usual "it's going to happen-, oh wait, no it's fucking not" ending pages, I already find it too repetitive to even care that much anymore.

I still despise NTR to the core, but it somehow stays entertaining on Netsuzou, so I stick with it.

Hotaru isn't dumb. She is actually very very smart. She got her first boyfriend to make Yuma jealous. Her current boyfriend is mainly there to make Yuma jealous too.

Yuma simply isn't acknowledging the possibility that Hotaru likes her romantically because "omg we are both girls". Amd since the series is based on dramatic tension, Hotaru will never outright confess to her till the very end because that would solve the problem and make things straight forward.

uh, but this series has the same "it's going to happen" "it's not going to happen" problem.

It's all over the moment hotaru lets yuma knows she wants to fuck her, so the author is dragging it out for as long as she can.

You know what both series need? a crossover

Except it actually moving forward not only faster but also deeper than Citrus, from my perspective. I still dislike it because I hate cheating crap and stereotypical "but we are both girls" and utter obliviousness, but even the shallow kissing scenes manage to keep someone who has given up on something for its story remotely interested, which Citrus hasn't been managing to do well since I keep finding Mei's reasons to act PMS 24/7 pretty fucking retarded, while slightly sympathizing with Hotaru's feelings, since she's not 100% dumb.

This would be interesting and amazing.

it is*
2 am and I work at 9 tomorrow, sleep tight

Alright lads, place your bets as to who will voice the girls.

Expect total newbies because I don't think any veterans will be making lewd noises.

>yuri
>masterpiece
pick one

>Strawberry Panic
>not a masterpiece