Is the YES vote in Australia the most momentous political moment of the last year?

Is the YES vote in Australia the most momentous political moment of the last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4tZRZSGxcE
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-16/george-christensen-links-safe-schools-program-to-paedophilia/7252476
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2016-03-16/george-christensen-links-safe-schools-program-to-paedophilia/7252476
youtube.com/watch?v=Fuj5aZcMM2A&list=RDMMFuj5aZcMM2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP!

AUSTRIA YES

What was the outcome? Is it upcoming? I genuinely have no fucking idea.

If it was voted down, that's fucking hilarious.

Nah we got cucked, it got passed

Of Australia? Probably

Of the world? I think IOTBW is pretty good or the quiet death of 'Russia did it' is pretty hilarious

Paul made Austria relevant to me. I learned a shit ton about kangoroos yesterday. ama

>tfw the only reason why Yes didn't get at least 70% of the vote was because all the Muslims, Chinks and Yugoslavs in Western Sydney voted No.

Iconic.

"Yes" won but it was upcoming regardless. The vote was not actually binding but faggot marriage was inevitable, there is no real opposition to it among our political class.

It's just that certain LNP politicians are afraid that if they openly support it - the goyim will not vote for them in the next election.

Now that there is a non-binding "Yes" the LNP (our 'conservatives') can say they are just doing the will of the people and not upset their dumbass voters.

>Is the YES vote in Australia the most momentous political moment of the last year?
Definitely.
It's meant that many more young people have enrolled for the next election, so there will be a huge backlash against Turnbull from angry young voters.
It means more tolerance and equality in Australia.
It means greater irrelevance for Christfags.
And it means that liberals and progressives will be thinking twice about letting so many conservative Muslims into Australia.

It seems like a win in all directions.

In VIC I think the two most "No" electorates were also multiculti ones with Muslim enrichment.

most austrians I see are SOY BOY lankee yankees

WE ALSO FULL!!

One day liberals are going to destroy the jews

Yep, and the other two electorates that voted no were in rural Queensland. So it was hilarious to see the leftist argument that all the "Rural White Conservative Boomers" will be voting No fall flat on its face. Even farmers and country hicks supported this.

Instead it was mostly the seats with Muslims, Asians, and older European migrants that voted No. They're the last bastions of conservatism in this country lmao.

>And it means that liberals and progressives will be thinking twice about letting so many conservative Muslims into Australia.

In your dreams. When this came up on /r/australia, everyone there dismissed it by saying "b-but it was white Christians like Abbott and Bernardi who were campaigning for No, not he Muslims and Chinese". When in actual fact, those groups did campaign for No, just in their language and to their people only, and they said much more hateful/intolerant things than people like Abbott ever would say.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Half the population voted
>Mostly women

No one cares. Only interesting thing was seeing fags and liberals struggling to explain why white, rural, suburban christian conservatives voted yes, while beautifully diverse innner city areas voted no.

Vote happened. 60% of Ausfags voted to allow fags to marry. The most interesting part was that areas that vote for our version of the Republicans, which are basically white and fiscally conservative, voted Yes, for fags to marry. Meanwhile, electorate held by our version of the Democrats, which are poor and racially diverse (and full of the Religion Of Peace) overwhelmingly voted No.

The maps are hilarious - You can overlay suburbs by racial demographics and it'll match with who voted for and against homosexual marriage.

>b-but the evangelicals in North Sydney...they're...they're the real homophobes!
>Islam is the religion of diversity!
>how could this be happening!?

>upside down island in the middle of nowhere decides to be gay
>momentous political movement
yeah nah

Canada day 20!7 was more momentous.

>It meant that many more young people have enrolled

It was a postal survey, not an election.

>Huge backlash against Turnbull from young voters

Most Yes voters were young and Turnbull and Liberal electorates supported Yes, while the largest Labor electorate were against homosexual marriage.

>It means more tolerance and equality in Australia

It means less and more bigoted hatred and less tolerance of multi-culturalism. It was literally a display of white supremacy.

>It means greater irrelevance for Christfags

Christfags overwhelmingly supported Yes, while Mohammedfags overwhelmingly voted No, and their relevancy grows every day.

>And it means that liberals and progressives will be thinking twice about letting so many conservative Muslims into Australia.

The very next day after the vote, liberals and progressivess were out physically attacking a lesbian because they were angry that we weren't opening our borders to any and all Islamic migrants from the third world.

No, the dual citizenship fiasco

First time voting in Northcote by-election, the choice is basically between Labour and Greens, what do? Throw my vote to Liberal Democrats?

Liberal Democrat, but preference Green just to spite that cunt Daniel Andrews.

If unsure do not vote for any party that you object to.

At least when the day of reckoning comes you can say you voted for none of them.

>Vote Green
Spotted the Commie.

What is a single other political thing that has happened in the last year?

Equality is a religion.
It's a religion that nature will chew up and spit out over time.

Daniel Andrews is a virtual signalling commie too, what's the difference? At least vote for the real thing.

>fiasco
The lot should be thrown out for violating the Constitution.

I thought it was when that kangaroo kicked that guy in the balls

That's the dumbest thing ever said.

Faggot

I think you misunderstand my point. We don't want Commies at all let alone overt ones.

Leviticus 20:13

good day

Go Green. They'll protect the Toolangi forest with all the fantastic Mountain Ashes and they'll put pressure on the major parties. They're the most youth-friendly party too.

This is so retarded that I can't be fucked. You know you're being disingenuous. Just pull the chicko roll out of your arse already.

There's no choice. user has to pick one either way.

>Vote Green
Vote Green and you'll get more Safe Schools kiddie fiddling programs in your neighbourhood.

>has to pick
I would never encourage people to vote illegally. But there is such thing as not voting for any party.

I said one thing.

Nigger

>Safe Schools kiddie fiddling programs in your neighbourhood
Honestly, this is just a retarded panic meme that the far right (aka Pauline) has been promulgating. Safe Schools is just an anti-bullying program at a time when social media is contributing to a huge rise in bullying. Weirdly, One Nation is now harassing the people who are trying to stop bullying. Can anyone explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=D4tZRZSGxcE

Daily reminder that faggots could already receive all the benefits of marriage under the legally recognized 'civil union' partnership. This was entirely about allowing homosexuals to break the sanctity of the Christian traditional marriage.

>Christian suburbs vote YES
>Islamic, Chinese and Aboriginal areas vote NO
>Christian characters will still forever be showed as the backwards thinking homophobes

Really makes you think

>Safe Schools is just about anti-bullying
Safe Schools is a cover for the LGBT movement to indoctrinate children by exposing them to adult sites and networks.

Safe Schools is code for pedo grooming.

Cry more bitch

you expect anything else from christianity? LOL god damn i wish people would stop being so fucking blue pilled on christianity

Don't I have to vote for every party in order of my preferences? Put Greens second last and Labour last?

This is the opposite of Christianity, it's literally a negation of core Christian doctrine. Unless you want to pretend that Christians have been pro-homosexual for the past 2,000 years.

>Safe Schools is code for pedo grooming.
You're a Pauline shill of especially low quality. There's no pedo conspiracy to turn schools into sex-slave markets for hungry billionaire pedophiles, however much you say there is.

Parents just want their kids to grow up with a bit less abuse that was typical in Australia a generation ago.

Were you one of the bullies or did you get bullied excessively?

The Project and ABC panels had 'Members of the Church' on promoting how great gay marriage wil be

Of course they were Anglican scum

How much abuse was there in Australian schools a generation ago?

only 1500 years and as far as europe goes probably less as fuck as homoshit it still christianity m8 you might not think thats the case but its christian morality. go back 100yrs go back however far back and youll see them doing leftist shit constantly outside of a few minor issues they disliked the rest is leftist. once that printing pressed allowed people to read it themselves even a bit before then (importing non-whites and such) it was shitty.
i can promise you that you will not find one church that is against this anywhere. hate the sin not the sinner.

Modern Christianity is TOTALLY subverted by liberalism. The church's arn't houses of God, they are houses of liberalism.
Dyke pastors, fag marriage, impregnate your nieces and Jesus forgives you, import Somalians into your neighborhood for it's enrichment...

Pretty much constant buttrapes of gays by straights. You're obviously only 14 so didn't experience this.

Remember that being gay and having buttsex was a crime in Australia until very recently.

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-16/george-christensen-links-safe-schools-program-to-paedophilia/7252476

What can I say one of the people organising the "Safe Schools" program thinks (((intergenerational love))) should be part of the gay movement and legally recognised and depicts it as a wider sexual liberation.

Perhaps that's why you're so keen? Get your hand on some nice young fresh meat as well?

Here's the archive unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2016-03-16/george-christensen-links-safe-schools-program-to-paedophilia/7252476

well done my stooges... uh I mean Australia

:^)

*hands rub*

I hate what Australia has become.

Holy fuck you're gay.
George Christensen is obviously a retard.
Read the safe schools policy and you'll see that it's totally innocuous stuff.
Unfortunately, there are fags like you who are trying to blame parents for being pedophiles in order to divert attention away from your own massive gay orgies. Please be less of a faggot in the future.

That doesn't make much sense. Why would a straight guy want to fuck a gay guy up the ass? If that went on at all (and I suppose it must have to some insignificant degree) the student body at large never heard of it.

I'm more than twice 14, and we did once have a weird teacher who it turned out had done something inappropriate to a young boy, but got disappeared to prison pretty quick.

stupid fucking poofs

How do we meme 1980s Australia back into existence ?

what a bunch of cucked faggots
ozzies have got to be one of the stupidest groups alive

Dam I thought leafs were cool again for a second...

Yeah. If in absolute doubt, you can add a box for Adolf Hitler and vote that. It's throwing your vote away though...

>totally innocuous stuff go..uys!
>just read the Safe School policy!
>Dont worry that its run by perverts who want to play with your kids goys!

Take that dildo out of your ass and get a real job faggot.

With a clear conscience you can say you didn't support the parties that have forced through policies that you do not agree with.

>Why would a straight guy want to fuck a gay guy up the ass?
Why indeed would straight guys want to buttfuck gay guys? It's quite a mystery. You obviously know very little about the history of the British Empire and Commonwealth education. Try reading this book.

Also, try reading a bit of Rudyard Kipling or E.M. Forster for more detailed examples. This used to be Australian education and Australian tradition, including roastings by prefects.

Fuck it, all the kids used to bash the gay kid in school when my little brother was in high school. He only graduated in 2014. This shit spun out bad.

Resistance to marxism in australia will by fought by Christians. Groups like the ACL are the only ones who are doing anything to stand against the gay agenda. I don't know how I can help but I feel that I need to support people like Lyle Shelton.

>Take that dildo out of your ass and get a real job faggot.
You're the one with the large anal insertion, user. You're going to need medical assistance to remove something that large.

>Why?
because brown is beautiful

This world is fucked. I hope it is destroyed.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is pro gay marriage, hence the LGBT support board

If you're just here to complain about it you're not contributing

>
youtube.com/watch?v=Fuj5aZcMM2A&list=RDMMFuj5aZcMM2A Nothing beautiful about a civilization bult on self-destruction and annilhiation.

we even do rap better than you

the realtiy is niggers are only tolerated because of weak willed cucks and low T men and faggot women who have betrayed all ideals of hope, justice, freedom, and peace. they are the ultimate nihilists. because niggers are so worthless they only flourished in times of extremist nihilism when human society is trying to kill itself. however, i believe a blowback will come and we will fight ina g reat war within the next 50 years and i hope every faggot soyboy dies in the inferno they created due to their cucked out blown out shit

is that way faggot.

Definite yes vote there as long as they consummate at once.

Hmmm...on the surface it would appear to be, but I'm sure most would agree that it was something of an inevitability.

Dual citizenship fiasco was not an expected event and it's long term consequences on the stability and ability of our government to get things done is unknown.

>we even do rap better than you
Nah, mate. You've never heard a wombat rap. Sucks to be so geographically unaware. If you come over one day I'll show you a live wombat rap performance.

LGBTQIBBQ

Dammit Aussie i fucking love you. i don't want to see your nation die to the scum, i don't want to see your shitposting fade away to PC fucked out faggots like you see everydam coming from modern German numale cucks and faggot Sweden butthurt homos. The day Aussies falls as a shitpost bastion is the day I shoot up Wall street and every fucking kike in New York City.

there was this one kid who cried in first grade when I ran around him making airplane noises with my arms out like wings and I got suspended for "making him feel unsafe" he was discovered sucking the retarded kids penis in a bathroom stall the next year and he came out as "bi" when he was 16 and now he's a full on bottom who gets fucked in the ass by black dudes

Theres a reason that journalists are the first killed during civil unrest.

Fuck this quim burn its house down

that's the dumbest reason I have ever heard for someone getting suspended, fucking airplane noises

I feel the same way about Melbourne except with less guns and more uranium.

bitter cunts are just gonna have to live with us, like the emus :3

>he was discovered sucking the retarded kids penis in a bathroom stall the next year
hahahaha
This is seriously funny.
I had the guy in school at age 9 and 10 who wouldn't stop flashing his dick to all the girls when the teacher's back was turned. And the girl who lost her virginity at 10 to a much older guy and kept bragging about it. But I grew up in a really fucked-up town. Sexual assault is a fine Australian tradition.

Peace to you too, burgerbro. Take it easy with your ammo too.

>uranium
;)

Can you imagine being gay and discovering at minimum 40% of society doesnt want you around

And then you act like everyone does because accepting reality is hard to do?

lads, where's a good place to go on a gay honeymoon? some place where armed guards aren't needed? those alt-right terrorists make me go all soft and shit and my fiance gets tired from all the head work

also there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world who all want you dead

Nuclear Suicide Bombing.

Backward foreigners squatting in Western Sydney don't count my man.

Like accepting reality is possible to people who believe gender is a choice and that the anus was meant to be anything but an exit.

dirty bombs. i get you. dont have to say much more. we got em too.

F bro.

Lakemba or Blacktown should be right up your alley bro

It was a survey you inbred faggots. Think about the legislative nightmare us normal tax paying fuckwits now face. All it means is lawyers and their kids across the country have their retirement funds sorted.

>Gods won't punish Australia for gay marr-

I don't care if they are "around" but don't create abomination and then call it sacred

It IS NOT marriage.

lol

We don't, but damn I wish we did.. It'd be the way I'd want to go if I ever came down terminal.