Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlJIDdZP47w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_CUd6DYlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A filthy....
lol

How can one man be so based, yet believe in a judaic cult and think somalis are the same as italians?

Well to be fair their were nigger saints who were in the Roman Pratorean Guard.

He is great but also thinks miscegenation is ok. He doesn't have to be perfect in every way for you. He's not this board's leader or some r the donald shit you're trying to pull. Just let him be and appreciate him when he does funny/based stuff.

Also fuck off with the Christian "shaming" tactics. Kill self jew.

Marching to Zion was huge for me. Nothing before or after that film redpilled me so hard on the JQ. I’m that film he mentions that we’re all ultimately of the same blood, which is true, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t still racial differences.

"gay" is a word that means happy, it was highjacked by the faggots, just like they defiled the rainbow. Whatever sex perverts touch is defiled - after we genocide all the faggots (very soon by God's grace) we can reform the word "gay" back to its original meaning.

His related video debunking the Holocaust is the single easiest to digest redpill ever crafted. The guy may be ok with monkey fucking, but holy shit does he know his way around a kike.

bumo

>calls me jew
>he believes in a jew deity

????????

The term Jew as it is used and exists today has nothing to do with Israelites who resided in Judea. Even if it did, Jesus still deliberately separated himself from this group and bears no genetic relationship to those called Jews.

Read a fucking book sometime, my man.

his point is that "gay" means happy and not homosexual, it's his little zinger

Christians are slaves to jewish law, and as such have to allow their nation to be trampled into the dirt as long as they follow the king of the jews

Pic related is his church

also important to note: anti-homosexuality is the only bible-sanctioned channel of aggression for christians, which is why the fundamentalist ones pour all their passion into either that or anti-racism

Right, to my other point where unless you're a weak minded r the don faggot you can comprehend the idea that this guy is fucking on point in some ways while not in others. It's literally only a big deal if you see random men as father figures in your life.

I bet you fuck men.

there isn't any "way" where is on point

racial egalitarianism, going around yelling about homos while ignoring the state of literally everything else
obese congregation gathering at a strip mall, paying respects to ethnic jews and ethnic jewish laws, denying evolution, having to call out legitimate flat earthers in his fanbase

it's same old same old

>monotheism is exclusively Jewish
Such a goodgoy.

So you haven't seen his videos on the jews and the holohoax? Or are you distracting from that because you're a fucking kike? Show your flag, jew.

but what I don't want them to be...IS A FILTHY FAGGOT

Hey OP what thread is this from?

Anderson is an accelerationist who hates America and wants it to collapse.

These days I'm beginning to agree with him

He's absolutely correct. I'd rather have a manly and dominant gay son that will give me grandchildren than some "straight" soyboy permavirgin fairy. It's not about being gay that people don't like, it's about being a submissive little bitch

actually i will give you that, he is on point with the holocaust stuff.
1 thing, which means it's better that he's around than not around.

But his """""""anti-jewish"""""" material boils down to "jews are bad because they are racists and think their race is special, we should fight this by all mixing together and looking PAST RACE because that's what god wants"

gay means happy.

That's a funny joke because no one wants a gay kid.

Funny thing, comments are now disabled for that video.

>we should fight this by all mixing
Nowhere does he say that you lying weasel. All he says is that he doesn't believe race is important, so naturally he doesn't care about race-mixing when it happens.

>"I love gays! I want my kids to be gay!"
Well, he won't have them. He can only hope for his wife's kids but if they're conceived by a Chad won't that be embarrassing.

Sunday observance is heretical, wise up
youtube.com/watch?v=xlJIDdZP47w

To be fair, blacks in the olden times before Islam had empires that rivaled China and Rome in riches:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
>The Empire of Aksum at its height at times extended across most of present-day Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti, Sudan, Egypt, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. The capital city of the empire was Aksum, now in northern Ethiopia. Today a smaller community, the city of Aksum was once a bustling metropolis, cultural and economic center. Two hills and two streams lie on the east and west expanses of the city; perhaps providing the initial impetus for settling this area. Along the hills and plain outside the city, the Aksumites had cemeteries with elaborate grave stones called stelae, or obelisks. Other important cities included Yeha, Hawulti-Melazo, Matara, Adulis, and Qohaito, the last three of which are now in Eritrea. By the reign of Endubis in the late 3rd century, it had begun minting its own currency and was named by Mani as one of the four great powers of his time along with Persia, Rome, and China. The Aksumite Kingdom adopted Christianity as its state religion in 325 or 328 under King Ezana, and was the first state ever to use the image of the cross on its coins
>Eventually, the Islamic Empire took control of the Red Sea and most of the Nile, pushing Aksum into economic isolation. Northwest of Aksum, in modern-day Sudan, the Christian states of Makuria and Alodia lasted till the 13th century before becoming Islamic.

It was only with the advent of Islam that the Aksumite empire finally broke when it suffered economic isolation much like the European states did when it was also isolated by Islamic countries, prompting European states to seek alternative routes, which led to the age of discovery and renaissance.

apologize

did not expect that ending lmao

Prepare your anus lad

You're about to get fucking #woke on the homo question
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc&t=10s

>Also fuck off with the [Abrahamic] "shaming" tactics. Kill self [abrahamic].

Funny enough, all "white" Americans are already race-mixed with Irish, Anglos, Germanics, Dutch, Scandis, Slavs, French, and Italians.
Amerimutts have always been mutts since 1776.

THE PROTESTANT REVOLUTION IN ALL ITS GLORY FOLKS

guy is literally our living christ

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y_CUd6DYlo