Believes the world is run by shapeshifting aliens

>believes the world is run by shapeshifting aliens
>has a Youtube channel
>people actually watch it

youtube.com/user/davidicke/videos

When the fuck did this happen? Has he had this for a while? I though David Icke was, like, passe, "so '90s" and shit. Do people still take this whacko seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the reptilian thing is ridiculous, but he has made some excellent presentations about the NWO

This is the most obvious Jew plant of them all. Everything they want to discredit they just hand over to him and he mixes it in his reptilian BS soup and stains it forever.

He has great talks about interesting stuff. He just tends to go a bit overboard from time to time.

Some of the shit he has said is quite prescient but most of the stuff he talks about is fucking ridiculous. I have a mate who worships him like he was Jesus or some kind of messiah. I can't help but wonder if the whole shape-shifting reptilians that make themselves look human is a metaphor for Jews who present themselves as white to infiltrate society.
Probably not though.

In 2009, someone posted on his forum about Jared Kushner being the head of the illuminati, and that he planned to use a character, a "Borat" type, to secure the Presidency. He said people will go along with it because it's funny, not because they actually believed it. He also said they reworked an old plan to make a new religion, which was a popular illuminati conspiracy at the time. He said it wasn't as important to them as it seemed, and they'd likely dispose of the religion after they were done with it. He said again, people would follow it as a form of entertainment, not because they believed in it. He also brought up Project Bluebeam, which many people were referencing during the election.

I was spooked as hell.

I'm sorry, it was in '08.

forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093&pp=40

>shapeshifting aliens
Not exactly.

He believes the old blue blood lineages of mankind were modified at a genetic level by inter-dimensional Archons (malevolent minor gods) into sociopathic villains who act as a Champions/Heroes for the machinations of these Archons.

As part of the encoding of their sociopathic genetics included the pure corruption of their soul which results in a sort of super-position of true nature and hidden nature. I.E. They express reptilian aspects in a mystical way (or across some kind of subspace) into the material realm.

The whole purpose of this is to invert the natural order of things to harvest all of humanity as a kind of cattle for suffering.
As much fun as this theory is, and as much as I like it, I don't think its probably entirely right. I certainly do not believe in "reptilians" but he's pretty chill besides that in regards to NWO stuff. Its basically Kek-tier mythology.

Originally Posted by babablacksheep (Post 675921)
Blue Beam will involve many aspects including the fulfillment of the Book of Revelation, aliens, and even reported time travelers. Most of it will be faked.

MAIN THING PEOPLE HAVE WRONG ABOUT BLUE BEAM:

Project Blue Beam is not designed to 'trick people' into thinking it is real like some people think. Instead, it turns the whole world into Entertainment and the idea is just to 'market' the new world religion like you were marketing Star Wars. They are planning to just make it an entertainment thing that people buy or watch for fun like they would The Simpsons or Star Wars or The Matrix, but it will use real people as Divine Figures.

Nobody is going to know how to fight it because it uses entertainment and comedy and a lot of the times it is designed to make fools out of anyone who protests against it by turning the joke on them.

Some of the top key pawns in the plan will be playing outrageous characters like Borat, Sacha Baron Cohen's character, and nobody really knows how to fight against something like Borat.

THE HEAD OF THE ILLUMINATI

I know who the head of The Illuminati is. He is very young and is only like 26 or 27. He is also Jewish. Rupert Murdoch works under him, even though Murdoch is much older than him, and he is using News Corp as part of his plan. He is reportedly like a boy genius or something. He is from New Jersey and went to Harvard.

I will not say his name. He is not that famous so you might no have ever heard his name. However you can Google him and there is info on him on the internet.

I unironically believe 100% what this man says

Sup Forums will ignore this.

babablacksheep 18-12-2008 05:56 PM
Furthermore, Blue Beam will work heavily on creating a Cult of Personality.

A good thing to research is about Cults of Personality.

babablacksheep 18-12-2008 06:11 PM
The Bible is called "the greatest story ever told" and it is a story that is a hybrid of reality and fantasy, with both real people and mythological beings such as angels.

Blue Beam aims to create a new "greatest story ever told," engineered in reality using real people as the main characters, just as you could say that Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Pontius Pilate were among the main 'characters' of 'The Bible'

Ok that is creepy but my devotion to chaos is not a simple fling, it has been a long term serious relationship. Still it gives me pause is Trump his Borat.

We'll ignore it because it's vague, inaccurate, and David Icke and everyone associated with him is retarded.

None of that shit is why Trump got elected. You vastly overestimate Sup Forums's contribution to Trump's election. It didn't have to do with cartoon frogs or KEK or whatever other dumb shit you think it was. That was all secondary fluff. He was elected because he stood against PC culture, which people hate, and because Trump is an excellent manipulator of people on a grand scale. He's smart enough to appeal to people in a very basic way.

There's a lot to why he was elected, but thinking that it was literally all just a joke and based off of some new age religion thing just makes you fucking dumb.

No, you're fucking dumb. His twitter and insults during the primaries made him popular in the first place. He won because he provided the most entertainment. The media couldn't stop talking about him if they wanted to.

He has a forum too that’s full of jewish psychopath shills. I used to shitpost on it and try to be subtle trying to red pill the readers on the jewish question. Death to all jews, especially ashkenazi. That’s who Icke really means. Reptilian elites means the jews

lol nice text wall faggot

I liked him better when there was the slim possibility reptilians were code for (((dem bois))). He's obviously off his rocker. Dude said he was Christ or some shit before he got all lizard-obsessed.

Anyone ever see the video of the ADL showing up to one of his lectures in Vancouver? They literally thought "le reptiles" was directed at them and tried to "shut him down". It was god damned hilarious. He has been labeled an anti-semite for many many years. Sometimes I wonder if people like him that seem crazy actually do it on purpose because then they can't really be discredited by (((them))). He actually does have some good work. Watch "David Icke, was he right?". He names the Jew and it is mostly about Israel and their incessant bullshit. A 3 hour marathon of redpills and no aliens whatsoever.

Wait, you take it literally, not metaphorically?

And where is the Borat President part?

exactly, i showed my parents him, they actually liked him until he started talking about how the worlds a simulation and that we didnt need to eat at one point in time n sheit

For now, at least. It depends how much they were exposed to.
David Icke's words gnaw at you for a long time before you end up realizing the picture he paints is actually pretty concise.

An amazing sci-fi story that has a 5% chance of being true.

They don't have Draco in leafland?