Who's your personal semen demon? The girl that took the most semen out of you and put your balls into overtime?

Who's your personal semen demon? The girl that took the most semen out of you and put your balls into overtime?

Me, it's pic related. Every time I opened my folders she's in, I get the urge to give her my offerings. Also, her doujin is one of my favourites. I love me some femdom.

Fuck off, siscon, Your imouto is mine.

Might be Yuuko.

Toss up between Haruhi, Momo from TLR, Stocking from PSG, and Nanoha

Marseille from Strike Witches or Leone from Akame ga Kill.

>Marseille
Godlike taste
>Leone
Shit

Shinka and she doesn't even need to be sexy. Just a slight facial expression could make me cum buckets like this pic.

>Marseille from Strike Witches
You're my lost brother.

Even though everyone's character is a little generic in AkG I like Leone's fun and outgoing personality, design is quite nice too.

Usually it's always between Hanna or Schnaufer who I end up fapping too most from the witches. But yeah, Marseille is a miracle of the universe.

I just never liked anyone's design in AgK other than Esedese but that's because I have a fetish for her uniform.

I also like Heidmarie from witches too.

I want to be Heidmarie's friend.

> Mio clone #4457
>semen demon
kek

>Fapping to Mitsuki when you've got the superior sister right here

The greatest

literally HOW?

I genuinely don't get it. I want to understand your perspective. Why?

There's no breasts, ass, curvy legs. How?

Are you fucking gay

But she barely has any fan art or doujins, what do you fap to?

I would imagine it would be some mix of: innocence/virginality fetish + light bondage fetish + size difference fetish (Louise is tiny compared to most Western men, so it would be incredibly fun to both sub to her and dom her) + gloves and stockings fetish

Haruhi by far

>Tfw you'll never be in a relationship with Yuki and get to fuck Haruhi on the side

>on the side
Fuck that, Haruhi is the main course and I don't need anyone else

brilliant. you post a chick lacking everything that makes a woman attractive save for her vagina, and I'm the gay one.

>see pic related. maybe we can still save you

appreciate the attempt at a straight answer. So you're saying it's more of a mental attachment to tsundere

>KyoAnus shitter
>posts THE worst girl they've ever designed

Of fucking course
Kys yourself you subhuman

This one.
Sadly there's barely any doujins or good art of her.

Nice, good fucking taste.

>talking shit about Leone

You can't seriously tell me she's not a fun and sexy character. I mean sure she might not be your favourite but hating her seems like a stretch.

I'm just really into femdom and Mitsuki gives me my fill for that fetish. Izumi is crazy good, though, not gonna lie. Her doujin with both her and Mitsuki is glorious.

Don't you ever comeback to one of your favourite doujins, user? And personally, pics like pic related does it for me sometimes.

Akemiya Masaki

>there are really fags out there with preference for Louise the pink shit.

Forget the kyoani meme for a second. How the fuck is that underdeveloped bitch more attractive than sento?

kill myself? nah, if we left the world to guys like you, there'd be no one left procreating.

here's a dump of some semen demons. try and find a common theme... like actually being sexy and developed.

I always end up at one of the Trouble Teachers doujins whenever I fap, never even watched To Love Ru but I find Tearju really nice, does she get much screentime?

this sex goddess

>fapping to drawings
son, where did I go wrong?

Umi.

You fucking faggots, go out and find a real girlfriend, instead of masturbating on these fake girls and eating nachos

and end dump.

great idea. wish i'd done that.

oh, right. I did.

Reddit is this way

I would fucking kill for some nachos right now.

Me too, but I have a social life at least

>>>/reddit/ pls go

Kanbaru after workout

O-OP sama... s-so lewd.

I'm not the Louisefag you inbred cretin, I'm just calling out your shit taste, go to hell and take your ugly cockroach antenna-haired bitch with you.

>Yuki
>Haruhi on the side
Pleb-tier taste. Haruhi is the only one

It depends on my mood and I get tired of fapping to just one girl pretty quickly, so I can't quite point out which animu girl took most semen out of me. Haruhi however, is a very strong candidate and she's also my waifu so I will just pick her.

Shinka is also a strong candidate, but mostly because Sup Forums is obsessed with her and posts images of her all the time

A clone of a semen demon is also a semen demon, you idiot.

>if we left the world to guys like you, there'd be no one left procreating
My sides.
Kill all the dollicons

God damn iroha is a babe.

I think Chihiaya is cute but I always end up at Ritsuko, Kotori, Azusa or Takane when it comes to the Idolm@sters.

Probably this child.

Damn, I don't even care about mikan but there's something with Ishikei art that just make me diamonds

hear hear brother.

I simply can't resist.
I wish my sister was as nice.

Some sisters are made for fucking.