Red pill me on Sean Connery

Red pill me on Sean Connery

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thevintagenews.com/2017/05/01/young-sean-connery-earned-the-respect-of-a-notorious-edinburgh-gang-by-beating-up-six-of-its-members-at-once/
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mother is a whore.

you're the man now dog

He once asked his wife to sit on his face.

Never again.

He was an MI6 agent

awwwwwwww sheit

He made Hollywood his bitch, then left them at the tipping point of absolute faggotry so that they could do no harm to him. Dude is a fucking genius, he's a living legend despite being so many things that the Hollywood faggots hate. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he held Gibson-like views.

he can't act for two shits or a fuck

best james bond

Does that mean jack shit when he's worth millions of dollars and was one of the biggest actors in the fucking world and fucked countless women? I don't think so, it just adds to his making Hollywood his bitch.

>best james bond
Never again will we see a short pudgy hairy guy out of Jewlywood command so much pussy out of sheer manliness.

neither can arnold, and he's a millionare and former governator
your point?

>6'2
>short
Shut the fuck up.

I know you'll never learn, but just understand we don't hate you or anything. That's like looking down on your fellow man because he's not packing much. It's a fool's game because the next moment somebody else is going to come along and remind you that you're nothing special yourself.

No, it doesn't mean jack shit. If I'm not convinced, there's no point. Money and bitches don't mean shit unless you're a 15 year old trailer dwelling aspiring rap star. In which case is what you sound like.
I made mine.

What's yours?

Doesn't matter, he was the best James Bond and a legendary pussy smasher, bowed out of hollywood gracefully and keeps to himself. He's the epitome of the masculine ideal.

Yeah. I suppose so.

Sean doessh not schuffer the company of faggottsch like yourschelf very well.

>15 year old trailer dwelling aspiring rap star.
woahh, hold on there son. much effort goes into songwriting and poetry

He turned down the role of Gandalf to play in that league of extraordinary gentelelmen trash. And turned down being the architect in the matrix because he didn’t understand the script

JUST

He was an early bodybuilder. Massive without steroids for the time.

Didn't he, supposedly, beat up a whole gang ?

According to this. m.thevintagenews.com/2017/05/01/young-sean-connery-earned-the-respect-of-a-notorious-edinburgh-gang-by-beating-up-six-of-its-members-at-once/

They won't get that here

>Sean Connery on smacking bitches

He's the only Scottish Conquistador

We're not educated like this cool reddit guys

old school. the world was a better place back then, now it's nothing but gay shit.

but isn't he dead? last i heard he got the alzheimers pretty bad. double-o double

A woman interviewer laying into Sean on this, he does not back down.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

>> Sides gone when Barbara Walters gets whats coming to her from based Connery.