CBTS #- soros discussion

Hey guys, not realBread just for honey. But why do you think Soros sold his shares in these important telecommunications companys?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/9798-haiti-earthquake-science-caused-disaster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1yE_QeF2w
business2community.com/us-news/sasha-obama-suspended-first-day-back-school-fake-news-01959592#2djLxRhqTXzF1tzI.97
reuters.com/article/us-cme-group-bitcoin/cme-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-push-for-currencys-wide-adoption-idUSKBN1D01UG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because there about to crack Down on nazis. And some of them are just stocks and will foreclose. Esp. Twitter.

He's realized the real money is in buying up pogs from the 1990s.

Man pogs were the shit. Had a few cool Mortal Kombat ones

Maybe they're about to be BTFO legally?

1. The seizing of Arab terrorist money might sink these companies just because the Feds liquidate the shares incompetent asset seizing it.

2. Sedition. Espionage. Basically everything the dems say Russians did.

3. Antitrust.

If you follow the money, Trumps already won.

I woulda taken your whole collection with my slammers. And I never cheated. No coins. No plastic. No stacking. Just glue decorated pogs and my knife strike, nigger.
T. Pogking

Maybe it's just because he's old as fuck and wants to liquidate his assets into something he can retire on.

>incompetently after seizing it.

Wtf autocorrect.

Trump is ruining him. Remember this kike bought Netflix, even though the licenses for all the content the stream are coming for renewal, the major studios are building their own platforms, and Netflix original content is SJW GARBAGE that tanks.

First thing that rings a bell to me would be net neutrality. Granted I know my ass from my elbow about the situation so someone correct me.
Could possibly be censorship or he wants it to go down so he can reinvest???

2017 hit him in the face and the time has come where even he the mighty society killer of all times needs money to fund his communist shitfest

He's only got a few years left.

hes cashing out and going all in with his billions to try to ruin the world before he passes

Fuck you I bet you used those cheap hourglass slammers.

By the way. Anybody notice the flood of threads mocking conspiracy theories and saying there is nothing to look into?

commie flag; didn't read

He still owns Alphabet/Google I think. A big reason why I thought Google and Facebook were for "Net Neutrality" is because they don't want Comcast, and the the other giant ISPs to start data mining and selling customer data, since Google and Facebook spent billions on their advertising platforms.

Where has Obama been since jury duty on November 8. The last tweet he made was the same day. You can't find anything about him since then.

Dude pogs are fucking dumb. Should of got some GI joes

This, and because it's harder to seize assets if you hide them.

Soros is jumping ship on the Cabal. He's liquidating his position in failing liberal companies to reinvest in profitable futures like robotics, AI, Bitcoin and MAGA hats. He's due for a heart attack anyway.

Godspeed
Q

Sounds like you couldn't afford pogs. Sad.
Yeah that's me actually, sorry but I just can't take another fucking Yellowstone thread.

Facebook has been going the way of myspace for over a year now. Twitter has never made a profit and they still don't know how to (10 years later). Apple has lost their innovative touch and haven't launched a game changing product in 10 years, android takes more and more of their market share every day. Snap don't know, never used it, it's popular with gen Z but like any other social media it's just a fad that is also slowly burning out. All of them are way over valued Dotcom bubble 2.0

>guys remember when Google wasn't the enemy? And we thought they'd save us from 3rd world level isp's and consolidate the dark fiber networks and fight censorship.

Your residual optimism gives me ptsd, user.

What caused the Haitian EarthQuake? Just after the clintons got all their charities 'ready'

"The depth of this earthquake in Haiti was very shallow meaning that the energy that was released is very close to the surface," said Carrieann Bedwell of the USGS and NEIC.

livescience.com/9798-haiti-earthquake-science-caused-disaster.html

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1yE_QeF2w

Because he thinks they aren't going to be growing as quickly as he would like, and is looking to grow his investments faster.

>Snap don't know, never used it
Snap has the twitter problem.
It loses a good 15-20% every quarter on the earnings report and is currently priced around 50% lower than the IPO release price.

WTF!!!!!!!

I only spent money on super rare single issue, actual milk bottle pogs from the 50s(?) In Hawaii. Think they were called Dairyman and they were numbered. I had 1-25 or so.

I dunno what gay shit you haoles were playing with.

another thing i'd watch is the fact someone tried to crash a fucking helicopter through one of the rothschild's houses, but you guys are finally on the right track here, good job.

Yeah, I remember those. We had some nice young lad load a few slammers into a sock and crack open another kids skull in school. They were banned after that stunt. The wonders of attending inner-city schools.

couldn't buy dumbass pieces of cardboard to fit in with a trend that lasted a year tops...priorities. some have em, some don't.

I can't even find them on the internet. It's possible it was a local hoax. But it was seriously like a series of 200 unique pog designs that were allegedly ancient. When I found #1-10 across dozens of swap meets, i was pretty fucking cool. They're somewhere at my parents house.

His attempts to destroy the United States have ended in Failure so far. When it gives niggars a bunch of money instead of expanding their operations they go on world tour. November 4th showed antifa is a complete failure. The more his social media apparatuses crackdown the stronger conservatives get. So far his efforts have created Donald Trump and Roy Moore. I'd say he's looking for a new angle.

It started in Hawaii. By the time faggots everywhere were doing it, they were just selling gay ass plastic discs.

My pogs are legit and everyone else's aren't. Ree.

Because he doesn't lose his own money over politics.

How much to sell my POGS collection to that fat old guy?

Yea how big was his stake? Giving who he is he pretty much as any CEO ear. Hes so rich he could buy almost any company in the world. His networth is way more than whats reported guy made 20%+ yearly returns for decades

what the fuck is CBTS? facebook boomers sperging about that Q retard?

he's going all in on LINK

Snap
>Makes no money
Apple
>Can only go down in value
Faceberg
>See Apple
Twitter
>See Snap

Does Soros travel with have security or keep his whereabouts secret?

I have wondered, since I am sure he is aware how hated he must be ever since his dealings were spread on the internet and there are probably some crazed autists with weapons and nothing to lose who would want to see him go.

Like in those photos of him wading in the ocean. I like to imagine that if he did that today there would be some anhero in scuba gear hiding in the water waiting to pull him under.

Thanks just sold 100k.

>at a loss

Bretty much. It boils down to a handful of posts before cbts started that was a great larp. Maybe even real. Then it just turned into bullshit. Then in the bullshit phase Trump ended a tweet with "happening +++" and it reached newfag critical mass.

I honestly don't know what to make of it.

My take is that it was a larp of the worst case scenario. Kind of like red team planner. A threat to the Soros fags if they started nationwide riots again. They didn't. So its meaningless.

George Soros was assassinated

This guy could be right but he might also just need some more liquidity to pursue a different project. Maybe he has bigger fish he could fry with the money?

I don't know what hourglass means

Well isn't that insider trading he can go to prison

I'll bet 10x it's risk avoidance over recapitalization.

See

I love how I'm shitposting about pogs and trying to analyze the strategic motivations of the most powerful kikes on earth in the same thread. Who brought up pogs!!!!

>why
Liquidation of assets, WHERE IS HE MOVING THE MONEY TO?

Link was already a shitcoin even before Soros.

Well if that filthy kike wants some sweet metal slammers with holographic stickers, he'll need to convince me to sell and I'm not cheap.

Remember the huge and heavy hourglass shaped slammers that always flipped the logs?

Common sense answer is that these companies are going to go under once a block chain version of these services is released. Completely free of charge and no advertisements, only a matter of time at this point.

No!!! What? Hourglass like thick plastic pogs with a notch on the edge like a fanbelt pulley? Or non circular slammers? I was a slammer hipster. Clearly.

Remember Alf? He's back, in pogform.

Most of the kids in my school would have these huge, sewer cap slammers. But I remember the heavy, hour glass ones too.

Really? If true, underrated post. Where is Obama?

>can only go down in value

*citation needed

Source? Lol

>Apple
First quarter of year they decline dramatically their sales, Now IphoneX has not sold as good as expected.
>Snap
Already dying
>Facebook
Apparently after the new TPP, it will be heavily impacted by new international copyright laws.

Don't know about Twitter

kek soros always does this when hes about to orchestrate a downturn

How old are you?

I just googled this shit. I can't even believe it. A pog can't be an inch thick. Wtf. This ruins the game theory of pogs. In my day slammers were 3pogs glued together. The real bitch niggers stuck coins between them for weight but it was obvious. When the plastic disk guys showed up, everyone scoffed. Most games basically demanded real pogs. So it was a search for the thick ones from that foamboard material. The limits were prob within 20% of the average one. Better game. All technique. Like wood bats.

This is like playing poker with purchasable Jokers. And you and the other guy and all your friends are faggots and stay the fuck off my lawn you goddamn motherfucking heathens.

Jeff Rothschild

Residence: San Francisco, CA
Education: BS in Psychology, MA in Computer Science, Vanderbilt University

Facebook stake: .8%
Value: $680 million
Jeff Rothschild was in his fifties and retired when Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg recruited the co-founder of software company, Veritas. In 2005, Rothschild was brought in as a part-time consultant by Accel Partners colleague Kevin Efrusy, who had spearheaded the Facebook deal. However, Zuckerberg convinced the retiree to take a full-time position with the company. Concerned that Facebook would undergo a server crash similar to social networking pioneer Friendster, Zuckerberg sought to utilize Rothschild's deep knowledge of data centers to avoid such a problem. Since 1979, Rothschild has been active in the areas of storage management, system software, and networking. Rothschild is now the Vice President of Technology, leading the engineering team and focusing on scalability and performance. He is concurrently a Consulting Partner at Accel Partners, the first venture capital firm to invest in Facebook.

>Accel Partners
hmmmm...

I am 33. Yeah, they were huge. Like I said, kids were loading them into socks and using them as weapons. they were close to an inch thick.

>Where has Obama been
failing at being a father
business2community.com/us-news/sasha-obama-suspended-first-day-back-school-fake-news-01959592#2djLxRhqTXzF1tzI.97

uh, user
Did you actually read any of that?

Twitter stock is a ponzi scheme

To obtain more cash to give to his evil organizations before his death.

Rich jews know twitter stock is worthless it's why the hedge fund company's are pushing it into the forms 401k plans.

This, good summary. Initially a good thread, used for info/disinfo purposes, then it devolved into 300 threads of jerking about it instead of actively disseminating the info among everyone.

Whatever it is, it can't be good.

kek, it's funny how all liberals get ruined when they try to take on Trump. Just like south park trying to devote a season to slandering him and then having a ruined story when he wins the election.

Apple's pretty much stagnant, it peaked a while ago. Not even boomers want their shitty watches and there's nowhere to go with the iphone/pad. The next big thing is automating homes, but Amazon is the company with CIA backing so they'll be doing most of that.

Netflix is also canning their remotely watchable shows like marco polo. CEO said they wanna be more like HBO that means not only releasing 157139561237985612398 new originals every weeks but also cancelling shit all the time.

I was using it to watch Always Sunny reruns but now I'm watching it implode from afar

>ywn drag george soros down to davie jones' locker and watch the life drain from his eyes as the bubbles finally stop
>ywn give him a fresh breath of air from your tank just to prolong the procedure
why live?

I'd like to perform plastic surgery on him and transform him into a human turtle and drop him into a Florida swamp

Q here. ;)

#
Sike lol

i own arrestsoros.com ... if i host something spicy there will have weight lifting accident?

>November 4th showed antifa is a complete failure
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Kiddos never turn out when politics matter, they're more interested in being perceived as a rebel than actually doing the shit work of a revolution. Rather get high and chase pussy. Meanwhile, people on the right are just waiting for a fucking excuse to go full 14/88

Can't his fucking liver collapse? he's got many symptoms of liver damage (spots on his forehead, swollen and teary eyes, yellow-ish colour of the eyes, drooling like a retarded baby, not being able to put 3 words together in less than 5 minutes).

I wasnt able to watch any new shows because of the SJW narrative, i wont waste my time with that.

I have an idea...

MArco Polo was a bunch of Weinstein multicult bullshit anyways. It also cost like 100 million to make the first season. There isnt any ROI.

(((They))) all are.

A quarter of their marker cap is cash, almost a trillion dollar company, selling at low.multiples to the broader market.

Pol values businesses based on feelings

marketwatch is a marketing website.
they sell "trading lessons" and books and shit like that.

99% of what they report is hyperbole to sell whatever they're selling, usually Gold derivatives.

he's probably already on his fifth one, taken from some haitian bum that they kept in a dungeon

>important
No. All three are overvalued, the collapse of Twitter and Snapchat are imminent, and FB only persists because of roasties that have always used it and will always use it; they're not growing, they're a relic. Apple is laughably overvalued and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't sell off their shares in that horrific company ASAP.

you belong on antiques roadshow, not Sup Forums. go away.

Apple has a captive audience of roasties and soyboys who but the new phone every two years

net neutrality vote and the incoming nationalization of social media.

Ah, that's why bitcoin exploded. This kike is pumping it. Epic bitcoin dump when?

CME wants to establish a futures market for BTC. So soon as they open in december?

reuters.com/article/us-cme-group-bitcoin/cme-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-push-for-currencys-wide-adoption-idUSKBN1D01UG

>telecom
facebook
twitter
snap
apple
>american education

hm looks like the bubble is about to burst again
get your bitcoins & gold now bitches

Didn't the Soros vow to take down trump, he might be throwing his entire fortune at that declaration?

But where the money is going, who knows...