The video for this on YT has such overwhelmingly positive feedback

The video for this on YT has such overwhelmingly positive feedback.

What the fuck is even going on? People are going out of their way to cheer on the oversexualization of a pre-pubescent boy dressing up like a fertile woman.

It's creepy as fuck.

I'm homo (will kill self after this post, don't worry) and it's absolutely the shittest fucking PR they could have managed. Leave the kid alone, he's clearly in a strange headspace now and needs to be deprogrammed. I think the clapping seals on the sidelines are so inclined to shout "YAAS SLAY KWANE" at every little thing they haven't set themselves any limits for when to stop doing that.

Marriage equality here got through DESPITE these idiots, not because of them.

MAKE IT STOP

Uh allowing kids to crossdress has been shown to decrease rates of transsexualism. It prevents autogynephilia which is the result of repressed femininity and can lead to feelings of gender dysphoria.

really? sauce. I used to dress up as a girl when I was young when my mom wasn't home, came out straight, pretty conservative given my environment.

no one was sexualizing him until you freaks came along

Well it's old Blanchardiasm shit that's mostly discredited and has sort of resurfaced in unofficial ways. Therapists tell their patients to crossdress if their dysphoric as a means of determining whether they are transvestites or transsexuals.
Men that have had very strict gender roles in their life but are potential transvestites often develop dysphoria but are likely not transsexuals. Blanchard came up with autogynephilia, which is still an accepted psychological term and whatnot, but the fact that autogynephilia leads to transsexuality is debated. There's no indication autogynephilia develops due to transsexuality or whether transsexuality causes autogynephilia. Plus he had a ton of pseudoscience attached to his theories which led to him being banned from contributing to transsexuality topics in the DSM, though he still researches sexuality topics.

Wearing womens clothes and acting like a faggot isnt sexualizing already?

One TV show about drag queens gets popular leads to hundreds or thousands of kids being psychologically abused by their faithless, rudderless parents who rely on television to ground their worldview

Americans are so fucking vile.
I hope NK nukes you out.

I heard a story from a former tranny that became tranny for that exact reason. His grandmother used to dress him up like a girl and then give him praise and attention. Went on for years. Then he got molested

The radiation will drift into your country too lol

That's not what the majority of the theories would suggest. If you believe historical theories it is repressed femininity which causes gender dysphoria due to repression leaking into other aspects of your life. Like if you are beaten as a child and repress the memories go away but would leak into your sexuality if you follow Freudian logic.
Expressing femininity might make you seem like a homo but there are still feminine straight men out there and expression prevents psychological leakage into other aspects of your life such as sexuality and gender.

I''d rather be a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and see all degenerate americans die.

Identity play amongst children is not the same thing as being a degenerate faggot and being lauded for it, but what can I expect from a FUCKING LEAF.

Our media got taken-over by Slaanesh cultists.

lolwat it's just retard suburb parents parading around their acceptance for whatever.
Their kids who cares. Realistically having a kid end up a fem gay dude is way way cheaper than having your kid end up trans and then you fork over $200k in surgeries and whatever unless you're a Sup Forums fedora wearing edgelord that pretends you'd throw your kid out on the street.

I want off this ride lads

>throw your kid out on the street
You'd be lucky if the kid doesn't get the state to throw you out the way your country is going.

It calls itself Lactatia. Like 'lactation'. A prepubescent drag queen that named itself after breastfeed.

Does anyone expect us to believe the kid wasn't groomed to do this shit? Anyone at all? I was considered a bright and precocious child, and at that age I was mostly consumed with Power Rangers.

I work for the government plus I work in an environmental related area which means Trudeau is good for my job security lol

PURGE THE HERETIC

Actually wrong, most winds would drive fallout NW. Modern bombs aren't all that dirty anyways.

Until it's decided that your field isn't diverse enough.

Look, we could do this all day so just call me an Ameriburger and I'll swear the day of the rake is coming soon so I can go to sleep.

Excuse me meant to say NE

Daemons are actually pretty close to the truth

I'm already a minority. Most people where I work aren't white. In Canada whites with B.Sc.'s or higher are actually a minority I believe.
The last company I worked with was a mechanical company and everyone with their B.Eng or M.Sc. in engineering wasn't white but white people tend to go into the trades. They were making a lot of money of course, some of our tradesworkers were making around $150,000/yr but they didn't have a degree to allow them the flexibility of international transfer like the owners of the company had who were all from India.

Same experience here, used to steal mom's make up and play to be a girl in front of a mirror when nobody was at home. Stopped doing it around 8 i believe when I got bored of it. Straight and conservative.

Don't be stupid. The air in Mexico has already been worse than radiation for years.

>people
Some are useful idiots and some are legit pedos. Most of what you think are people are actually just sock-puppet accounts that go around influencing things like this by making them seem more accepted at large than they actually are. Remember: the left can't meme because they are a meme. They operate off of consensus. A false consensus is still a consensus to eyes that cannot see.

$1000 it gets aids before 25

it's not funny because his liberal degenerate mother is influencing and exposing to him to adult faggots that will do who knows what to that little thot

>t. image related

>What the fuck is even going on?
Google and Youtube have been taken over by SJW's. They're fucking with the stats.

$10000 it gets anal prolapse before 10.

>I'm homo
stopped reading there, kill yoruself faggot

He's being raised by some single mom with tattoos all over herself. Poor boy never stood a chance in this world :(

so brave. what did they do to this kid?

Deal