ITT: Shit adaptations that are a mockery of the source material

ITT: Shit adaptations that are a mockery of the source material

It's not like the source material was great to begin with.

Go fuck yourself.

KOCCHI WO MITTE HAANII

Anything done by J.C Staff.

The source material was shit though. It was the 70s adaptation that was great.

No recommendations though.

Brava Shaft!

Don't let nostalgia mislead you, y'all know its true.

Kyoani

They always put in original anime characters and change the existing ones personalities

Their complete disregard of the original character designs is more offensive.

This.

Oh god yes! It started out decent enough until Greed's death. Then it went full retard to the 8th power

The Master of Martial Hearts adaptation doesn't follow the source at all.

b8

I am literally going to murder you.

except its much better than brotherhood was.

the dangan anime was amazingly terrible despite being one of the easiest things to adapt. It boggles my mind that they gave it to kishi seiji not only once, but twice. They couldnt even translate the art style properly with character's proportions and hair styles changing massively between episodes. 3 admittedly was handled significantly better but still the 1st anime was an abomination.

Not really. Series goes to what the fuck are you doing territory once wrath is introduced. You can't seriously call 2003 better than brotherhood with bullshit like pic related.

What's so bad about it? You already posted it in the FMA thread

I never posted in a FMA thread tho.
>What's so bad about it?
Even thought automails were an already stablished thing is just looks stupid and unpractical. What's the point of having a big clunky mess as half of your body? and if I recall correctly, the guy dies because he gets shot in the non mechanical part.

>DUDE NAZIS LMAO
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
Hard to believe that after 10 years of horrid original BONES writing some people still defend their shit.

>What's the point of having a big clunky mess as half of your body?
It looks like he lost that half, he's gotta compensate somehow.
And if he's a soldier, might as well go all out with augmentations, no? Not everyone can change the automail on the fly like Mr Fullmetal.

Not an argument.