I rarely post here but wanted to have a nice chat with a few other anons. Don't mind my vpn, burger here

I rarely post here but wanted to have a nice chat with a few other anons. Don't mind my vpn, burger here.

Anyone else here have issues letting loose anymore?

When I go out with friends to the bars I cannot seem to have any fun anymore. All I see is degeneracy and I want to have fun but I simply cannot.

I joined an Identitarian group which makes things much better and I recommend others to do the same. But I still have trouble not being angry at the modern world.

People I know with similar beliefs have been able to see the degeneracy and simply "not care". How do I not care about what I see? Anyone have any tips?

bump for the low chance of a decent chat on this god forsaken chinaman comic book forum

It's not about "not caring", it's about learning how to deal with it. You deal with it by knowing it can change, and if you live and serve as an example for how to appropriately live, then others will follow. It's easy to say "fuck it, everyone else is degenerate and given up, so I will too", but that will only guarantee loss. It is better to take the hard path, to be above all others. To strive to become something of value and inspiration. You may not always succeed, it may not be easy, but you are actively trying, and that makes you righteous. It connects you with the higher form of life, and to your forefathers. They suffered and had to endure incredible hardships, we must do the same for the next generations. Not all will be worth it, but some will. And that is what matters.

Stay strong brother, I know your heart ache well. Love to you

Why do you care if other people are degenerates?

I'm on the shutter right now reading your gayboi little thread on mobile what tf u want me to say senpai??

That u wanna fuck

This is the mindset that I have been trying to adopt. I no longer drink or do any drugs (didnt have a problem with either just partied a bit in college). I work out and I am planning on starting to attend church for the first time in my life. I feel better but there's this looming darkness over me when I leave my own bubble and see that every one of us that makes this change, there are 50 normies that embrace degeneracy or at least passively support it. Its tough but I'd rather die knowing I lived a respectable manner.

Keep up the good fight brother.

Its a reminder how much we're up against and how little our odds are of survival in the future. Its frustrating and a weekend out in southern california is enough to make anyone with a conscience's stomach to turn

I totally understand man. It sucks being on the right path only to see 50 others take the wrong one. But that is part of being right. It isn't easy feeling like you are walking a hopeless path alone, but that is precisely what you need to remember - that you aren't alone. Our numbers may not be vast, our consciousness and care for an ideal world may be small, but that is how it has always been. It's part of the eternal struggle to deal with an ugly world when you have eyes that see, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

It's a curse to see the world degenerating when your mind only wants light and pride to return, but that is the price of being aware. It's a blessing to have this cursed sight, because we see how priceless and fragile life really is. We care so much about those around us, but they don't. It's a struggle, but you can rest knowing you aren't alone. Always know there are others who feel your heart and think similar thoughts. And of course, know that things can change. The world may descend even farther, but it can be reborn.

The good thing about degeneracy is, that it's usually fun. Try to enjoy it, even if you think the overall effects are negative.

I expected more from a Swiss bro >:(

i just don't go out anymore. what are the benefits? drinking at home is 1/100th the cost. can cook myself a nice dinner for 1/10th the cost. don't have to tip idiots for carrying plates and filling up my water. don't have to struggle to find a spot at the bar and beg a bartender to bring me a beer. fuck "going out."

Go to church

t. normie degenerate

He's right though.

He didn't say participate. You can still enjoy these fuck tards making asses of themselves all while thinkng, "People actually live like this"

Take the 40 year old female bar fly perpetually living off welfare or whoever she is using at the moment barely able to afford her rent or 4 other kids. Then you take a step back and realize, this is actually a highlight reel night for her. It will never get any better its all on the decline for her.

Small example but this is now how I view many situations. Its not that I believe these dumb fucks are actually put here for my amusement however they are a perplexing yet amusing group.

Fucking people.....

I have found that being stern and educated in my convictions has worked well actually. Most people take to it and some will purposefully bring something up because they want to hear someone with traditional values unafraid to voice himself. I have also found that even people on the left will speak to me without contempt and have a general curiosity (of course this is not always true, and I sometimes do look for contention).

very eloquently put. I completely agree. Its a curse but I also wouldn't go back even if I could. I prefer to know the truth on these issues rather than to blindly follow in the path of the other sheep.

Have you ever joined any identitarian groups?

I do agree with you there my bro. Shit just blows the mind sometimes.

>falling for the friend jew
I only talk out of social necessity

But dont you honestly crave human contact? Its a very important aspect of life. Im almost there with you tho

Try some MDMA

Haven't looked any up honestly. Not sure how I feel about "pride" in America. I just haven't looked into these groups in the U.S. If it's a general white pride, I don't know how I feel about it. I am more of an ethnic nationalist, though I obviously love the white race as a whole. I have just been on my own, trying to educate and inspire the few people I feel deserve it.

I wouldn't be against joining if I found one that supports a similar vision of course. I should look into some of them sometime.

i have family i see once a week or so. friends from high school i hang out with a few times a month, drink some beers throw some darts. that's honestly enough. 90% of people are garbage. i'm not exaggerating. go walk around your local mall, walmart, target, super market. how many of those people would you want to interact with voluntarily? probably less than 1 in 10.

Sometimes, at the perfect buzz I can think this too.

>I joined an Identitarian group
kike

can you give an example. If I ever give honest explanations for things lefties get pissed

This is pretty much why I don't join anything. No point really. Though obviously these groups in Europe don't have a choice. It's a mixed back

the red pill is a bitter pill

makes me puke or have anxiety attacks. I used to do coke and that was fun and helped but molly always fucked me up

check out identity evropa. Seems like something you'd be interested in

First off, checked. Secondly, I have nothing to counter that and generally agree. I think thats all fine, just need a nice trad wife on top of that and thats /comfy/

I cope by just not going to bars often. I drink at home with friends where we discuss politics, history and philosophy and other than that I just study, work and do my hobbies, help out family where they need it or visit a museum or restaurant with my girlfriend. Try to cut out things which make you feel unhappy and replace them with things you either like doing and/or which are constructive. Preferably they're both at the same time.

I joined an identitarian group too btw, it has been fun but boy are those groups autism magnets. Plenty of normal people too though, some are really great and have become good friends of mine.

Durring the past election cycle I went to a bonfire and I knew the host and her family were heavy Hillary supporters.

Knowing this I regaled them about how politics on a whole is kinda bullshit and say how both candidates are not who I would have chose.(I originally voted for Cruz in the primaries, didnt mention that).

At this point they are eating out of my hands and I know it so I take it a step further.

I mean seriously how can I expected to vote for an orange ompa loompa?

The group at this point is all verbally laughing and agreeing with me.

Thats when I say, "But I could never bring myself to vote for an actual treasonist, so I guess I am going to be voting for an Oompa Loompa".

Mic drop they are all silent and don't know what to say.

Good fucking shit.

Also asking people if they are assuming my species is pretty fun.

I can say from personal experience that there is a facade for public appearance, which I believe what is necessary, and what its like internally. That headline is good optics for the meantime but I promise thats not a reality, at least from what ive seen

Choose to live your way instead, and have faith that having kids and passing on those values will result in your offspring being better than theirs.

I would assume that has to be the case for Europe. Not even a choice for them

I try to do the same. I meant generally when friends want to go out I dont want to say no because Im going to be a wet blanket. I dont want degeneracy to beat me I suppose.

And yeah that autism magnet is fucking real. Its bad sometimes. I went out on holloween with some goys and they were throwing up roman salutes on the dance floor and later they read anti gay bible verses to trannys on the street. That was actually funny tho

oh yeah Ill do that too. Shit post and then bantz them when they least expect it. I dont think that changes their mind it just makes them feel akward cause theyre figuring out a way to hate you now lol

yeah they can go to jail otherwise so I dont blame them. All the countersignaling on pol is from nat soc internet larpers that havent tried to do anything about the shit they kvetch about on here

This. Bars and restaurants are insanely expensive here and most of them serve shit unless you go to a really expensive one. I've worked in kitchens for years during my high school days, literally most of it was just defrosting and heating food with some spices and ready made sauces. I make dishes 10x as intricate at home compared to a saddening amount of restaurants and I'm not even that great a cook. I can't stress enough what a scam many restaurants are

>throw some ready made bottled dressing over some generic lettuce
>open can of tuna
>take olives from jar
>slice a tomato in quarters, fail to remove the stem thing
>few disks of cucumber
>throw it all in a bowl
>here's your €6 tuna salad madam, enjoy your meal!

I lucked out with my friends I guess. We stopped going out several years ago and now we have the greatest get togethers with food, wine, debates and quizzes. Could have been a lot worse, I'm really thankful to have them

About those autists, that's literally nothing. We had one who made a sort of gladiator harness from what looked like cut up orange juice containers. Arm braces included. I did a step back from the organisation after I saw that it was tolerated, I really think those people should just be kicked out

test ways to reframe your thinking

ask yourself if being "angry" at the modern world benefits you, how does the anger help make your life better? how does the anger help change the problem you observe?

i used to think similarly to you, i was buttblasted all the time about a variety of things. I was also very vocal with my opinions in places I shouldn't have been (relaxed social situations, at my place of employment, etc.) which usually didn't benefit me either.

It's usually better to try to "fit in" to society, it doesn't mean you have to adopt all of the beliefs around you, you can think whatever you want, but keep it inside your own head if it really goes against the popular narrative. Or at least I'd advocate doing so if your goal is to achieve any social stature, wealth, promotions at work, etc. I guess if you don't care at all about any of that and you can either find ways to become independently wealthy on your own, or don't care about ever having wealth/power/status even as you move into older age, then do and say whatever you want.

Also try to become more of an optimist and see the silver lining in things. Good example is movie snobs, you know those people who watch a movie and ALWAYS have something bad to say? "uhg the special effects were just awful!", "the acting wasn't believable!", "the protagonist was so unrelatable!" or whatever else... DON'T be that guy. Instead be the one who always finds the POSITIVE in something. Even if the movie was fairly awful overall, you can still say "well that one part with the car explosion was really badass!", or "it was so bad it was funny, that part where he fell from the roof had me laughing my ass off!" etc. so you can sort of know something's bad, but still find a reason to praise it. It helps a lot in life when you're an optimist instead of a buttblasted pessimist.

btw hit me up on dsfgsdfgfgh234rf at gaymail dot com if you want to chat more