WE wuz Koreans and shieet

nigerian becomes school uniform model in south korea.

BLACKED

allkpop.com/article/2017/11/han-hyun-min-becomes-the-first-black-model-for-school-uniform-brand-skool-looks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThLAsd-rP4c
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cancer spreads.

I give you this.

the thumbnails made me think they had weird beards lmao

>KEEP
>SOUTH KOREA
>YELLOW

This is hilarious. We offered East Asian men an alliance with a modest mutual exchange of our women. Instead they threw endless shitfits about it and embraced liberalism.

They'll head to the same destination as whites: total extinction at the hands of violent 3rd world hordes.

>LARPing this hard

Maybe this Eight Goddesses cult ruling South Korea has started meeting with George Soros.

So you're telling me we have been POOPED?

youtube.com/watch?v=ThLAsd-rP4c

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You are not in an anime faggot Shut the fuck up

S H I T W I N E D

REEE ITS ONLY OKAY FOR ME TO MIX

TOP KEK

The replacement populations agenda is for Europe, America, South Korea, Russia and Japan.

Here read it for yourself on the UN's official website. un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

You don't breed enough, the UN pushes to have you replaced with people who breed to much.

It's not that. It's actually something much worse. You see, well established citizens of a country, even immigrants, eventually stop spending so much. They start saving. The elite don't like that. They like a population that spends spends spends. The breeding thing is just a farce. A cover job to try and justify the soft genocide of current populations.

I feels like just the other day their was panick in the streets because a black woman walk through, they grow up so fast.

All of these models are mongrel

lol even in asia its the low quality genetic trash that goes for black men. Let them create a brazilian tier brown mixed race and we can further consolidate our population without these defective whores.

this is a stealth kpop thread

it begins

you have Sup Forums, /wsg/, /trash/ and i know i'm mixing more
what is with you people wanting a general on every board

kpop fans are retards

Someone post that image of the gook popstar trashtalking niggers on social media.

>South Korea
Literally israel’s Asian colony.

not really suprising since south korea is just an american proxy