Tfw you realise ameristupids will never have sensible gun laws

>tfw you realise ameristupids will never have sensible gun laws
>tfw you realise hundreds more of them will die defending their retarded ability to own weapons

It honestly just makes me sad at this point, why are they so reluctant to see sense?

30 million americans with guns???? Who has the largest army now?

You sound like a filthy jew bitch kike israeli mossad terrorist. Fuck off swine kike.

America knows of your acts of war holocausts of the american people like 9/11 and the uss liberty attacks. Filthy Kike Swine

I think it's the decades of imbreeding with niggers has made them violent and stupid.

>tfw you realise ameristupids will never have sensible car safety laws
>tfw you realise hundreds more of them will die defending their retarded ability to own cars
Must ban cars

You can make the exact same argument about lowering highway speed limits.

Tell me, how do you justify a 100km speed limit when lowering by 10 or 20kms would save lives?

muh false dichotomy

It's helpful to be able to get to your destination 20% faster, it isn't helpful being able to carry around a weapon that can kill a room of people in less than twenty seconds.

The deaths are worth the ability to overthrow tyrannical governments you absolute fuckwit.

i'd prefer we ban pools there's no reason for people to have such large bodies of water near them.

You don't need a gun to overthrow governments.

Sure it is. First of all, it acts as a deterrent. Secondly, if somebody were to try something, you have a way of protecting yourself. Guns allow you to do a myriad of things like protecting yourself from a tyrannical government to hunting. None of the "sensible gun regulations" would have stopped any of the past mass shootings and people who are intent on killing others will do whatever it takes to do so. Liberals complain about the War on Drugs, noting how it has helped the black market/criminals and hurt otherwise law-abiding citizens but think banning guns in a country with a gun rich culture will stop bad people from doing bad things.

maybe not but it definitely helps

Fuck off authoritarian kike

Literally fucking how is it not and in what way would any collective number of people do so without them? Trucks?

Did you mean nigger problem?

Ah yes, the final piece of the puzzle I've been looking for.

Sorry you're so brainwashed over there you think 300 murders a year in a nation of 320 million people is a reason to take away a person's inherent right to self defense.

It's like watching an old friend get into a car wreck, and he comes out of his coma as a trasnsnigger otherkin.

Shouldnt you be more sad about ahmed raping Bonney and you having nary a butter knife to stop him?

Our ancestors left your ancestors behind because they were cuckfags.

I see you've decided to uphold the faggotry of your forefathers.

Your kind will never understand the ways of the American God-race.

>tfw you realize Euros will never understand freedom
>tfw you realize every one except Americans are cowards incapable of accepting responsibility for their own actions
>tfw dick sucking Democrats are exactly the same as Euros and are trying to destroy the nation I love instead of just living to Eurostan where they can live with no freedom and no personal responsibility with the rest of the dumb cattle

Why do you care? Don't pretend like you guys give a shit about us when you're celebrating every time something goes wrong in America.

Your limey british government was overthrown by gun toting americans bong

Don't give ISIS anymore ideas.

Why are you sad about 0.001 percent of the population dying from something? Ban cheeseburgers by your logic.

Sorry, 0.0001 percent of the population.

Fuck off. We sent all of you back to England because you tried to tell us that we were wrong.

SHALL