‘feminism is a cancer, wage gap is a myth.' stickers at my campus

So I go to University of Guelph (in Ontario Canada), and I saw a few of these stickers, and honestly they aren't that bad. This retarded city is treating this as a crime and actually getting investigations going (as said in the article linked below). I wouldn't be surprised if they arrest or kick these guys out of the university. But this makes me want to do it myself. I want help from u guys to tell me what to post that will trigger the fuck out of these feminist retards. Looking for something like the "it's ok to be white" thing but to make the feminists look bad. Any ideas?

sorry I don't have pic of the stickers, I never too any.

Article: guelphtoday.com/local-news/racist-posters-dont-represent-guelph-says-mayor-guthrie-769714?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXcD0hC8u-w
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make its ok to have children or its ok to be a man

"It's ok to be white" is one of the greatest things you can put it.

Because if anyone actually gets mad at it, they are showing their true feeling that they don't think its ok to be white. Yet the phrase itself does nothing negative. It can't even be considered hate speech no matter how insane of liberal laws you have.

I'm in Waterloo and haven't seen a single iotbw anywhere. We have two fucking universities and nothing.

>at)00:42:52 No.
Yeah, I haven't seen any in guelph either, but I think it's because the folks that do know about it don't see any racial issues happening with whites, it's only in america. At least I haven't experienced anything in Canada (yet?)

Waterloo is a garbage shit-hole university now. It's bad enough that all the engineering profs can't speak english to save their lives. Now the administration is basically 100% SJW. Feridun Hamdullapur is a faggot piece of shit SJW cocksucker. If you're in eng. I feel sorry for you. I'm lucky to have graduated when I did (2011). SJW cancer had not spread to engineering back then, and campus was generally a pleasant place.

That is a good idea. I'll start putting those up tomorrow. It's neutral and makes them look bad

Do not print them from any school printers
Do not get caught on any of the many cameras at campus

Bro all of Canada's or maybe just Ontario's whole education system is full of SJW cancer. I remember in high school at least 2 teachers would wear a shirt that says "this is what a feminist looks like". and it pissed me the fuck off. They would talk about their fucking "wage gaps" and bullshit. It was like that through all of high school and elementary.

No. You cannot put a single message. Easier for faggot SJWs to make up bullshit about rape/oppression/white supremacy. You have to expose their COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Here's an idea: Use a rainbow flag as the background. In each bar of the rainbow put in a message.

Make the SJWs take issue with a SPECIFIC line of the poster rather than the whole. It will make them look really retarded:

> It's ok to be Asian
> It's ok to be Brown
> It's ok to be White
> It's ok to be Trans
> It's ok to be Asexual

etc...

Make then single out ITOBW and cross it out.

bro I got this, I print at home, carry them in a walmart bag (they not see through). I come out at like 2am with a coat and mast and spam the living shit around the university center and bus stops.

how old are you? Like I said I graduated in '11. I had never fucking heard of feminism until I was 21 years old. Good times.

When the kenyan nigger was re-elected in 2012 that's when the world ended. Nothing has been the same since.

This place also had an incident where a black girl freaked out on a white diversity officer lady from the university, it was posted and then pulled from the net but probably still out there.

Did not used to be that bad, times really did change and not in a great direction desu

>Looking for something like the "it's ok to be white" thing but to make the feminists look bad. Any ideas?

It's okay to be a straight man.

>This place also had an incident where a black girl freaked out on a white diversity officer lady from the university, it was posted and then pulled from the net but probably still out there.
I saved that video, it was hilarious...

found it youtube.com/watch?v=aXcD0hC8u-w

I'm 19, first year at the university. I was at 3 different elementary schools, and I remember all the teachers always talking about being trans and gay and shit is ok, and you should start finding who you really are inside, but that was sjw's, they started mentioning feminism in grade 7 or 8 the teachers started really talking about it and during the anti bullying days (where everyone wears pink) the teachers would start wearing the "this is what a feminist looks like" pink shirts. It continued my whole education

This is smart.

You probably wouldn't even need to cross out ITOBW. Almost guaranteed that some snowflake will do it.

put "women are the niggers of genders" stickers up xD

make this happen faggets. use their symbols against them.

has to be printed in color though, no grayscale shit.

hooollllyyy shiiiiit this makes me cringe and want to kill myself. Worst part is that FUCKING WOMEN IS AGREEING!!! IF I SEE HER I'M GONNA LOSE IT!!!!

> you probably wouldn't even need to cross out ITOBW.

no of course not, the idea is to make them do it. see post proof tomorrow fagget. i'm counting on you.

lmao funny, but I'm serious.

Not the same guy. I live in Texas. They haven't succumbed to this bullshit besides a very few colleges and even then it's still not that bad.

>I'm 19, first year at the university.

you're fucked kiddo. i'm sorry.
if you're in engineering or something useful...take my advice and get the fuck out of canada as soon as you can after you graduate. Everything is fucked here. Even "conservative" alberta is ultra-cucked. Canada is a lost cause. There is literally no hope here, this country is destined for collapse. LISTEN TO ME.

Don't waste your time with Sargoy tier shit like feminism. Keep up IOTBW

yeah I like that, I'm a print those out, and put em up at night like a nigger robbing a store.

You think thats bad? lmao watch this while knowing the woman speaking is a key member of the federal government at this very moment & in pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c

Dude, I've realized that myself. I'm moving over to Ukraine or Russia as I already come from there when I was 8, and know the Russian language still. I feel really bad for Canada, lots of good nice people here. The problem is the fucking government, and I find that Canadians don't keep up with Canadian politics as much as American so they don't do anything about it

>I feel really bad for Canada, lots of good nice people here
>The problem is the fucking government, and I find that Canadians don't keep up with Canadian politics as much as American so they don't do anything about it
Too true, like naive lambs being led to the slaughter

you better not be larping kid. I'm expecting to read about this shit on CBC Monday morning. I'll send you $ or some bitcoin or some shit if you pull through. no joke.

don't pussy out and put in in some bathroom where nobody will see it. Put it in front of the Art gallery of guelph...looks like that shit is part of your campus.

>don't actually go to university
>put stickers all over the place anyways
I..is this the perfect crime, Sup Forums?

Fucking god damn liberals.

The biggest lie today "All cultures are equal".
No there are cultures that are clearly just better than some others.

Like I said, I will put it by the University Center, and the bus station. I feel like thats where the most people are, and it'll be the best spot

>fun fact: pretty much all universities in canada are registered as non-profit charities and receive over half their revenue from the federal government via grants
j u s t

that wasn't as much fun as you think it is

i figured a swiss would like shady accounting procedures desu

am i wrong in assuming if you stay west of toronto and east of the west coast, canadians are decent normal people?

k dude, bookmark this thread, and I will update you on the progress. Tomorrow I will print these, and probably put them out sunday night so they are ready for monday. I dont know if it will be on the news, but I will take pics of it, and post them on a new thread which I will link here.

> Men aren't that bad.

yes. Canadians are not good people. Americans are more honest, open and friendly. Canadians spy on their neighbors and call the city to complain bylaw violations if they see you having too much fun.

what's so funny Ahmed?

dunno if you still here, but I'm targeting feminism, not race equality. I need something like "it's ok to be a man"

t. Lui Zhang or Muhamed

Leave my country faggot if you aren't going to make it better

Rural Canada is good, everything else is shit. Basically if the town has more then a few thousand it’s pure cancer

>Leave my country faggot if you aren't going to make it better
Don't worry, there are a million "refugees" coming to make it worse

my eyes are blue gook, are yours?

Your duty to stop that happening, but you have no connection to Canada. You and your immigrant parents just came to Canada for a good time and to make some money. Now that the going is rough you are going to fuck off somewhere else. You are not a real Canadian, you are a filthy traitor and me and every single one of my Canadian forefathers spit on your existence and cowardice

This is the sign I have decided. Suggestions? Comments? Feel free to post

No point trying to stop it. Bleeding heart liberals are the majority and really we’re already war too far gone. At this point the best thing to do is just try to blend in and ride it out and hope shit eventually hits the fan

Entitled fucks expect special treatment for being black. This is the generation that SJW rhetoric has produced. Nothing but cancer.

Spacing seems a little iffy but not bad. Hope this triggers the syrup sipping whales and you make the news based Canada.

I'm a different user faggot, check the id before you sperg out

Here's some

> It's ok to be CIS
> Protect Family Values
> Equal pay for women, equal rights for men
> Father's Lives Matter
> Our Father's built this country

etc...

or see pic related.

HAHAHAHAH

AHHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAH

check out this loser.

fixed spelling

> I came
> I saw
> I conquered

Julius Ceasar.

This will trigger SJWs big time. BIGGG TIME. There will be news articles about "toxic masculinity" guanrateed.

shit, i'm a retard

shit it's wrong again. this one is correct.

Fucking neck yourself what if wrong with you unoriginal faggots

I'm no artist, but eh?

Just stop, you’re a fucking embarrassment

that's not a bad idea, will many libtards take the bait though?

Do it man, just like the "It's Okay To Be White" campaign. Be the dream you want to get.

>Say the wage gap is a myth
>Go to gulag

I am, bookmark this thread, and I will make another post with some pictures of how it looks in public. I want to see a change in Canada even though I believe it is impossible now.

>print multiple pages of random stock image women
>label each as local prostitute or similar
>what have you done to mind the gap?

>It's okay to be Becky
>It's okay to be Tanisha
>It's okay to be Li Hon Sim Boi
>It's okay to be Esmeralda
>It's okay to be right

It's ok to be a wife and mother
When people ask me what I do I like to say, Wife and mother
They are off balance and I know that the lack of women like myself is a major cause of the decline of everything we hold dear.

Seconded.
Cannot believe fact is a crime now. The wage gap IS a myth.
Fuck sakes.

Remember to screenshot your (you) nigger

>Happy blue eyed white baby
>Abort a Nazi

Delete met info out of the pics before you post them just in case.

Then start doing it yourself idiot

You gota toss in some liberal shit they are always crying about. Would say go for a 50/50

Not only is it a myth, but it's an easily falsified myth. Anyone can easily point to the study and show that it accounts for aggregate annual earnings, not wages for equal jobs.

The fact that it is still paraded around as indisputable fact is a blatant attack on reason and casual thought (not even critical or intensive thought).

It reminds me of those blatant lies communists loved to pass around, knowing that the recipient would know them to be lies yet was too afraid to challenge them. Telling lies like that is flaunting power and attempting to humiliate the recipient by having them "accept" the lies as truth.

What's met info?

he's talking about metadata in image files on windows. not applicable to printed paper.

you sound jealous faggot.