Net Neutrality may be coming to an end

youtu.be/Fhp5YiqBKfU

According to this video and a lot of other news sources, the FCC plans to limit who and when to access the internet. Companies like Verizon, Google, and Apple could do anything they want while citizens are told to wait their turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/02/isp-lobby-has-already-won-limits-on-public-broadband-in-20-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pick up that can citizen.

>Net Neutrality may be coming to an end...

Yeah right, people say this every month. Wake me up when we REALLY lose net neutrality.

mfw burgers will get thrown out of the interweb because of free speech

mfw europe gives you free speech in theory but will censor the shit out of you

so, which ((one)) will it be?

same kike bs on all sides of the globe goys. time to gas ((them)) all

hail victory.

This is it man

BUT, THE FCC WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THEM!!!

it fuckin died summer 2017...where you been??

the fact that this doesnt have more replies show how retarded this board is

Net neutrality does not mean ISPs get to do whatever they want, whenever they want, and charge 10000000 just to access google

Was Trump worth it?

They theoretically could, but if they did someone would just establish a new ISP and the market would respond.

Ch- checked

(((net neutrality)))

no it just makes it possible

this is what happens when you put Poos in charge every poo ceo is running its company into the ground this is no different

>establish a new isp
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/02/isp-lobby-has-already-won-limits-on-public-broadband-in-20-states/

Why are Americans so dumb and hate progress?
Or may be you are a commie and you need to go back faggot!

>Oh wow (ISP NAME) is charging too much and is being too anti-consumer, I'll start my own ISP
>Oh I need to get many people with a very specific skillset who probably already have a job?
>Somehow get the skilled people and have money to employ them and lay cable
>Oh what's that? The city won't let me dig up a lot of land in order to lay cable?
Let's be honest, there is no competition between ISPs, they each have their own little territories

If they could charge more they would have already done it

Maybe, but w/o net neutrality they can block access to sites they don't want to.
If removing it goes through, (((the people))) will likely start to protest against ISPs to block access to "offensive" sites like Sup Forums

>twitter bans you for wrongthink
>dailystormer couldn't even buy a domain
>we need net neutrality to stop isps from regulating the internet

>I don't like thing
>I will do something which will cause more thing

They can't do that(or are disinclined to) either because everyone expects the normal standard of the internet, to immense and enormous and huge expectation.

God if this goes through I'm blaming Sup Forums. You're all sucking trumps cock like good goys. This is the worst thing that can possibly happen.

The companies will not care about anger that has no way to manifest itself. You have an angry consumer base, but they are reliant on the product you sell and no one else sells it, and so they don't really care.
Also I think we both know how the loud minority of SJWs will try to do this if they get the idea

>1 website bans people from using it's services
>dailystormer, who autistically larp about IRL violence and advocate day of the rope, can't get a domain because they are so toxic and full of FBI informants anyway
>stormfront, one of the oldest websites, still around and active despite being white nationalists

you are fucking stupid

Yes

all it took was one lousy nigger to destroy the internet. you can thank obongo for that, he is solely responsible for it.

The solution to regulation based problems is not more regulations. The whole need for net neutrality to begin with stems from the fact that new ISPs can not start up and effectively compete with the major ones thus giving the existing ISPs a monopoly of service.

Which then leads to people being worried about being locked out of their favourite "contoversial" websites, beccause they lack the diversity of choice.

Open up the ISP market and remove net neutrality, you'll see prices plummet as competition heats up and companies do deals with each other to provide a more tailored experience to capture specific areas of the market, while the existing monopolies are forced to keep their service as open as possible to appeal to everyone or else they risk losing their market share.

You can't open the ISP market because it's treated as a Natural Monopoly based on the ground and wires

net neutrality is a progressive leftist con. real easy to say your all for neutrality and beat your chest about how this is an obvious no brainer for bipartisan support. But lets look at who controls the vast majority of the interwebs and to what lengths they go to silence their opposition.

tl;dr fuck NN and fuck the lefts lies.

>Federal regulators rolled back decades-old rules on Thursday, making it far easier for media outlets to be bought and sold — potentially leading to more newspapers, radio stations and television broadcasters being owned by a handful of companies.

>The regulations, eliminated in a 3-to-2 vote by the Federal Communications Commission, were first put in place in the 1970s to ensure that a diversity of voices and opinions could be heard on the air or in print. But now those rules represent a threat to small outlets that are struggling to survive in a vastly different media world, according to FCC Chairman Ajit Pai. With the rise of blogs, websites and podcasts, Pai said, traditional media outlets now face more competition than ever — and rules that once enforced a diversity of viewpoints are no longer needed.

Don't get angry, it's what you all voted for.

We only had net neutrality for a few years you dumb niggers. I fucking hate kids.

We never had neutrality till 2014ish.

Fucking niggers who have only used the www.

your post makes no sense

either you're a lefty tool or you have no clue as to the farce of net neutrality.

How is this bad?
Are you niggers actually opposing consumer based competition?
Do you oppose getting more for less?
Is this place now complete overrun by red-diy retards?

Explain the farce to me please.

Made a thread about DWS and Awan scandal and it was immediately pruned. This is why pol has changed the last couple weeks. Fucked up shit.

wtf I hate Trump now

This is what happens when you vote for someone who only has the interest of $$$ in mind California will probably be alright because it's big enough to tell some federal things to fuck off, but all the smaller states are FUCKED