Sup Forums in charge of politics

>Sup Forums in charge of politics
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHH MYYY GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post from August 11th

The only thing Sup Forums is in charge of is telling you to gb2/pol/, faggot.

But Sup Forums supported Trump

>Implying true Sup Forumsnons are filthy crossboarders

Please go away. Sup Forums is not for politics.

>anime thread

Does /jp/ count as crossboarding?

>being a yurocuck

It was from election day, hours before any polling sites had closed.

not anime
also maga

>Sup Forumsnon
>in Sup Forums

Yes, we cast them off for a reason.

>Anime & Maga

really? in Sup Forums of all places?
full of cancerous general and unrelated shit to anime at all?
fantastic, newfag

Please leave.

Clearly no clue what crossboarding means.

who redditgahara here?

Reality is that conservatards world likely hate anime and want it banned in the states, there's no reason to support Trump over democrats. Lots of people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums kept pushing for Trump but the irony is that he probably hates the shit out of anime. Anime is a degenerate hobby for losers, only democrats would accept us.

>democrats accepting anime
This is the crowd that wants to censor things like "objectification" and such. No one will actually support anime, user.

This guy gets it.

You are a fucking sheep
"democrat democrat"
Fuck you use your brain for once, as bad as Trump could be Hillary was absolutely much worse
Do you think TPP was good for anime you stupid fucking idiot

Nobody cares what neocohen cuckservatives think. Neither they nor libshits will ever be in power again.

>most of you are still young, you have plenty of time to grow up.

t. 22 year old.

Reality is that neither conservatives nor democrats care about anime.

>there's no reason to support Trump over democrats
Please never talk about politics to me or my wifes son ever again.

>Sup Forums
>not wanting trump

Most people wanted him here because he would rip up TPP

>politics
The only things that matter are King, country and God.

>offtopic thread still alive
janitors and mods are busy I guess?

>Trump against anime
You clearly weren't on Sup Forums for the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M

Not him but can you explain how TPP is bad for anime? I've beeb wondering for a while since I don't understand the whole thing. Isn't Japan kind of screwed with Trumo being preside t now since they pushed for the TPP, but he is against it, and Japan relies on the US for military protection and such.

Trying to figure out how Trump will affect anime.

>it's another Trumpets think they know best thread
go back to your circle jerk, you'll feel better there.

It would basically mean japan could and lawyers would go after people subbing anime/manga and users downloading. Any merch would also have it's price increased an assload

No, Hiro deleted them all, this is why we get new ones soon.

It enabled companies even foreign ones to sue and attack others in the case they MIGHT PERCEIVE A LOSS.

It was like a distopian cyberpunk future where companies have more legal power than governments.

Oh, for some reason I was under the impression that with the TPP merch price would go down instead.

Not really, a lot of merch is only low because how much unlicensed stuff there is. Merch would go up because they now need to cover lawyer fee's

fuck off dyke

Fuck off you cancer

I post on jewbook.

new thread

Thanks, so basically Trump saved anime in a way.

as bad as TPP is you're probably stupid to assume that Trump wont craft or sign equally retarded deals in the future that are friendly to business and copyright holders and that screw over consumers. theres no reason to believe he cares about your consumer rights or about fairness or that hes interested in anyones needs but those of his other greedy fuck friends in the boardrooms and executive multinational corporations, finance sector and lobbying firms.

I like Shadowrun. I wannabe a smaurai dcker too!

unless you like your CR/Funi account to watch animation

I use youku and dailymotion

It gives copyright holders more aggressive leeway to fuck over everyone else and longer period of times where they hold a monopoly on things. Anime isn't a great example since japan is somewhat hands off when it comes to IP laws because doujins and secondary fanworks have proven time and time again to lead to increased sales but take medicine for example.

Cost of epipens have increased 500% in the last year for no reason other than they have the copyright.

Realistically anime would have been mostly unchanged other than it would have given some retarded western company legal authority to go after torrent sites and people who download from them.

I should've deleted pol when I had a chance.

But most anime is either racist, sexist, ableist, classist or some combination of those, there's no way the left would allow it.

let me summarize any board on politics besides Sup Forums
>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

miss u mootykins

you know this is bannable right

This. More or less. Neither side has any reason to give a shit about Laotian Zoetropes enough to do anything about it directly. Some old Republican "Muh christian family values" types might dislike it, and many of the newer "muh progressive social justice values" democrats also dislike anime.

Also this. Though it's not like they were gunning directly for animu, it would have been really shitty.

>Not him but can you explain how TPP is bad for anime?

TPP would basically enforce US style copyright laws across all affected countries, making stuff like scanlation sites and doujinshi illegal.

What did he mean by this?

>trump will never
k man