I watch this to learn about candy

>I watch this to learn about candy
Do people like this really exists?

best hair

There are otaku for literally anything in Japan. So maybe.

i watched it because of that, i don`t care about the girls at all in most animes, and i found it hillarious how they exaggerated everything

It's nostalgia pandering.

Don't tell me you wouldn't watch a show about a QT who loves Big League Chew, Dip Stix and make silly faces sucking on a War Head.

i watched it for hotaru's ass
the candy history and manufacturing lessons were a pleasant surprise

just like how i watched shokugeki no soma for the girls, but got a culinary education on the side

Probably not as I couldn't care less about big league chew.

I watched the show as a sometimes decent comedy with random nip candy trivia.

nope

I don't understand why shows like this get made. It's got a cool art style but it's wasted on the boring candy plot.

I wanna FUCK Hotaru.

I could watch hundred more episodes of Hotaru antics.

Why do the Japanese even watch it. I get it from the Western perspective: it's a glorified commercial for all this crazy Japanese candy you've never heard of before. But the Japanese? Imagine a season 2 where Hotaru acts all hot shit about Western candy. She then starts explaining the details and intricacies of licorice, apple pie, peppermints et cetera. Why would you watch this? You'd have to be literally retarded to watch a girl explain shit literally everybody already knows.

>What is Unwrapped

What else would you watch it for?

>Everyone immediately knows about every single candy, how it's made, it's history and all the quirks regarding it's existence.

Do you know how the potato chip came into existence? It was created as a prank against a picky customer. The chef was pissed off that the customer kept sending back his potatoes and demanded they be sliced thinner, so he sliced it so thin that it would be impossible to stick it with a fork. Then it caught on like wild fire.

This is interesting trivia regarding something that's rather simple in life. I guarantee you 99% of the population has no idea, but there you go.

Dagashi Kashi is the same concept. Even the most mundane and simple things can have interesting origins. Especially when it comes to food.

A well-endowed quirky girl seducing a worthless manlet of a protagonist then? Gee, have I ever seen this in anime I wonder? Maybe about a thousand times? Now how often do you see candy in your animes?

>he doesn't buy candy from the crazy candy lady

Wew, lad.

More than the ones who watch it for the """comedy""", that's for sure.

The candy stuff is too over done. But the problem is that it is the shows premise so it ends up mostly boring. The only thing that saves the anime is the characters

>The only thing that saves the anime is the characters
>characters
You mean Hotaru.

If you're a pleb

Saya is sometimes cute

Coconutsu and friend are pretty boring most of the time though

>If you're a pleb
>posts sayashit

I sort of do. I find Japanese candy fascinating so learning about it is omre than enough reason to watch.

Although they did cover more of the staple iconic Japanese candies instead of the super intricate science lab type ones.

I want to unwrap Hotaru's clothing.

How do you feel about this guy doing it

He isn't Yoh or Kokonotsu, so I don't wish to see it happening.

I want to have child sex with a 7 year old Saya