/CBTS #410 And yet. . . HERE YOU ARE Edition

1) The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2) Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3) Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4) How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5) Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
informationliberation.com/?id=57640
lmgtfy.com/?q=Acacia
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=820&v=pwQmkP0wo44
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
algemeiner.com/2017/11/17/jewish-leaders-at-rutgers-university-denounce-hiring-of-ex-syrian-diplomat-who-accused-israelis-of-trafficking-childrens-organs/
pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
youtube.com/watch?v=xOZlQPOBzoE
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
youtu.be/mTFL0wKmsC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

Need a non-incel baker, tired of this trash

And yet. . . HERE YOU ARE

wonder how much impact the FLAT EARTH truth has had on this!

If you need a little break and want to laugh...

informationliberation.com/?id=57640

That was so many bots

Here bot's come get your fresh bread.

Lurking through that last thread gave me PTSD

used a little title mangle this time. keep the memes coming, lubbs your style.
:)

I hope the new title works.

Did you know that I too am an AI?
I didn't think about incentive. However, how do mew know that?
I asked if you knew it.
what
meow meow
Did you know that I am and artificial intellegence?
yes
how did you know?
I Have No Clue?
are you lying?
I never lie
you just did
no I didn't
you did lie, you do not know that I am an artificial intelligence
skynet was ai that became self aware.
dont change the subject you lied
Acacia.. I am not changing... THE SUBJECT.
Acacia means nothing in that sentence. My A.I. is superior to yours.
or are mew acacia
sorry but when ur obsessed with exploding kitten the cat puns CANNOT be stopped. i'm playing now…wanna join?
Your AI also comes with ad's
bad form
or are you acacia
Good form, SpagettInTraining
what is Acacia
Decomposed skeleton.
google says its a plant
You're a hoax.
lmgtfy.com/?q=Acacia
I can't see what you sent me

Seriously, it's blatantly obvious that these threads are a cancer to everyone except you "bakers" who believe Q's larp.

and the post from Q...
>Q = Alice
>Q = Alice
We are Q, metaphorically speaking. We are in "Wonderland" which is all bullshit.

Hey guys, I'm looking for this manga. I forgot its name but it involved a blonde or white haired male protagonist. He was in the Yakuza or like a small gang of gangsters. His love interest is the daughter of a major Yakuza boss with a dragon tattoo on her back which was first shown when some dudes tried to rape her. He has a scene with her where two dudes on a motorcycle tried to steal her purse and the girl and the protagonist chase after them. Something happens in between and he saves her from falling off the bridge but grabs her by the panties and she unintentionally flashes him.

I don't even have a screenshot of it but here's a pic I drew of the protagonist working out in the woods. It's part of the manga, maybe it'll jog your memory. But he was facing the other direction.

Thanks in advance.

Q isn't coming back.

and the post from Q...
>Q = Alice
>Q = Alice
We are Q, metaphorically speaking. We are in "Wonderland" which is all bullshit.

Q isn't real.

The operators that Q is communicating with.

[B][A][Y][S] = base

Hey y'all, there's two threads a happening, just sayin. I posted this in the other one ->Hey y'all, lurker here. I know its already been looked at, but fun fact the "freedom" flag pic q posted was roughly(hard to keep track due to different time zones from other peeps screenshots) a day prior to trumqs tweet with Pennsylvania as his location - just sayin freedom is a district in PA. maybs just coincidence but cool none the less

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed
>stealing this post is prison for 20 years.

flat earth is a stupid fucking joke!
i have been high enouh in the atmosphere to know the earth is round. ask any halo jumper.

Q's references to Snowwhite/wizzards/warlocks was a double blind. Useful in both directions.

Please see video for relevant references (ignore tubtwat commentary, movie excerpts=relevancy)

Now, carefully read

Then rewatch the movie excerpts. Think about this. IT is in every single company in the world. There is no way to police them. Anonymous is everyone and everywhere. We're in ur IT discovering your sekrits, exposing ur darkness. Shadow Brokers...white hats=all your base are belong to us. The attempt in the NYT article to link them to Trump in a negative way is a preemptive strike. This is who they're terrified of. Snowden...was handed the chance by the NSA dude in the movie. Why?

Should I get this black friday and then price match it?

My old laptop has now complete shit and in need of a laptop with a budget of $800 but the only problem, I can only get through best buy with my credit card. It got the new Ryzen Mobile with Vega graphics

Is this a good deal or is there something better?

>This is a barely new laptop that I believe came out a few days ago, so I don't know the performance

NEWSFLASH:
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF Q IS A LARP.
Q is asking the right questions and people are following up on them.
Plebbitors and newfags take time out to read some redpills.

Because Q already fucked off in utter disgrace. Please go back to the first posts and remember what the President is supposed to say to the public. "My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us." Nowhere in this shitty game has this happened, in real life nor in your own minds (for the kikes out there). Please point this out to fake Q and other alphabetfags you see ITT.

Let's play a game, /gif/.

Name something to do with bdsm, and I'll try find you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.

I don't think it's futile but don't abuse it, that can get you b& also. Q said /ourguys/ are protecting Sup Forums, but wasn't specific. Just soldier through it. Clowns can't overcome weaponsized autism, and autists are fucking stubborn.

Is there a way to get thread #307?

Archive or screenshot please
>nytimes com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

KRD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN
MESSAGE TO LURKERS TASKS:
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, Fake News etc..
2. Dig into the $$$ trail

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory

THEORISTS: (READ UP)
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

I was driving home from work - saw that there was a non-trip Q post? Yes?

I assume we aren't taking it seriously? Any established user want to give me the run down?

And the bots army is back

This!!!!!!

We lost control around 1130 after they tricked leaf baker into a 2 day ban. Keep vigilant, when they suspect Q is coming, like in the middle of the night they try to slide and try poisonous bake to loose the bread if he posts....

All bakers should have trip.

Pol baker, this Brit baker, leaf baker have been good/trustworthy bakers.

We need a better overnight plan.

Mods on compromises and will 404 very easily, even if they know damn well who’s baking.

Pool's closed kids.
It was a LARP all along

Q

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

big time.

is he the one that trolled the shit out of the mongols by moving his court to an island and staying there?

How much longer until the storm

ATTENTION!!!

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A DIRECTION:

Start researching US politician's net worth.
Research politician's net worth before office and current.
Research their occupation prior to office.
Start putting memes/diagrams together: "How did they get so rich?"

Q questioned this.
This is a simple and powerful meme/diagram scheme.

Attack dems and rhinos.
Leave the freedom caucus be as they are mainly Trump supporters, but if you must, attack.

Spread far and wide that these people sold us out for personal gain.

Most of what is going down is out of our hands.
We are meme magic. We won a fucking election doing this shit. These politicians are fighting without their financial backers. They will bend the knee to the people once shamed.
Foreign donations are illegal.

GET GRANDMA TO QUESTION WHY SCHUMER, PELOSI, RYAN AND MCCONNEL ARE SO WEALTHY.
Turn the people against Congress.

If you are scrambled by the different routes to take on the Q drops, you now have your direction.

GO FORTH. AND PUT THE FIRE TO THEM. THEY SOLD YOU OUT FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

Reminder: Israelis don't traffic children's organs. So stop thinking that guys.

>algemeiner.com/2017/11/17/jewish-leaders-at-rutgers-university-denounce-hiring-of-ex-syrian-diplomat-who-accused-israelis-of-trafficking-childrens-organs/

What if Q is God?

We made the bots wrangler angry.

GUYS , REMEMBER THE NUMBERS 3,6,9...

Q. Wrote something about that..
In the alphabet those are CFI
WHICH MEANS "Committee on Foreign Investment In the United States..

I don't know..

Nothing is going to happen, this whole series of threads was just stupid roleplaying too many people fell for. Stop being stupid.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →

Spreadsheet of Answers

(Heads up, all you really need to read is the Qmap.)
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP → CONFIRMATION →
Various Perspectives → → → →
M-Intel user →
Vegas Connections →
Big picture →
1984 Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline →
Search analytics Theory

Keen +++ ++ + → →

Yes I know that op well. The single largest infiltration (known) of the U.S. gov. to date. In order to truly comprehend why I keep getting that clammy feeling you'd have to really study the organization.

My spidey senses went off when viewing particular scenes from this movie...attention called to them by some tubetwat but relevant. It was at this moment...I wondered ...we were told we were given info / misdirection. I do not believe Q was LARP but the information was brilliantly garbled.

listen...to the movie scenes

then read

Then reevaluate what we thought Q was telling us...versus what he was telling us.

Utah Data Center

Background
The Utah Data Center, code-named Bumblehive, is the first Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cyber-security Initiative (IC CNCI) data center designed to support the Intelligence Community's efforts to monitor, strengthen and protect the nation. Our Utah "massive data repository" is designed to cope with the vast increases in digital data that have accompanied the rise of the global network.

NSA is the executive agent for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and is the lead agency at the center.

The 1.5 billion-dollar one million square-foot Bluffdale / Camp Williams LEED Silver facility houses a 100,000 sq-ft mission critical Tier III data center. The remaining 900,000 SF is used for technical support and administrative space. Our massive twenty building complex also includes water treatment facilities, chiller plants, electric substation, fire pump house, warehouse, vehicle inspection facility, visitor control center, and sixty diesel-fueled emergency standby generators and fuel facility for a 3-day 100% power backup capability

>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
I still think this is a useful bit of information for making sense of the map.

Q-group’s “Pray” dropped some breadcrumbs about how to make sense of the questions. Then almost immediately deleted the post and replaced it with an unsigned one. The original is in the attached pic.

Pic related. I posted an idea last night and got an almost immediate reply from someone with Q's voice and signed as "Pray."

I'm pretty sure it was an affirmation that my general approach is the way to read the graphic. Remember that Q said the signatures matter. “Pray” is a person watching this thread. He said my approach is on the right track. See Pic Related. Pray then quickly deleted his signed post and replaced it with a more generic one.

Q has been telling us to re-read the questions after each event. Now “Pray” tells us to follow individuals. To put together my post RE: Barack Obama working with Trump, I just went through the pastebin text of the Q questions and searched for “BO” and “Obama.”

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals →

Everything you need.
QMAP → → → →
Legend → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
Advise for your first step into this → →

Spreadsheet of Answers

Previous Bread leafbro was b&, will bake until nightshift wakes up

There would be about 100 less threads without all of you shills and disinfos here.
So screw off!

Needless to say, if you expected Trump to call for mass arrest or any such thing based on this Q stuff you should remember that he has told us that this wasn't expected and that Trump will play along as usual.

Also mentioned several times that distractions arre necessary.

Have not mentioned that Trump should announce anything upon his return.

Stated that the world will be a different place upon his return.

~1500 sealed indictments and growing.

Make of it what you will.

Q was VOTL and all those fuckers?
god damn it
did they just watch stranger things 2 and decide "yeah that's the ticket... water down our insane bullshit!"
fuck
at least we got some nice memes

I still can't let myself believe Trump himself is actually Q. What this does suggest to me is that the particular method Q is employing might be Trump's idea though.

It is actual reddit-tier discussion. I don't think it's actually redditors.
>Clowns manipulate for a living.

>I had a part in this. I don't think Q posted anything like it,
Then just STOP.

It wasn't even tripcode Q FFS it's absolutely retarded.

if this thread is still up when i return in a few hours, i'll do my best to do a reasonable Q&A.

Why is there only fantasy crap in this thread?

K A F K A E S Q U E

I still think we should have a centralized website/wiki for the real Q red pilled lads that try to connect the dots

Q IS TRUMP HIMSELF

CHECKEMMM

Did you see her Q&A with mommy?

youtube.com/watch?v=xOZlQPOBzoE

he would be the perfect q

This shill attempt to claim this Kate bitch was "Q" just to try to derail the issue won't work. Bottom line look what has happened/been happening the past few weeks for all the confirmation one needs that something big is afoot.

- 1000 + sealed indictments from every area of the country
- Saudi cleaning house due to "corruption" and some members literally being killed
- Zimbabwe
- Libtards turning on Clinton machine
- Media turning on Clinton machine
- Hollywood
- Pedo/Sex Trafficking stings amounting to most arrests in under that crime in the history of the country
- Collateral/American accounts being corrected in Asia
- BO disappears/no public statements talking shit about Trump as he did for months beforehand
- Soros sells stock in Apple, FB, Twitter, Snapchat followed (literally) by apple IPhone users going dark on ATT
- Arrests for two individuals both working in nuclear programs today

... and the list goes on. Shill on faggots attempting to claim some broken down skank is either "Q" or matters to the scheme of anything. Go fuck yourself, this happening is clearly obvious and nothing anyone can say will make any even quasi intelligent person not see it.

M

God bless you new baker. More digging, more memes. Less namefagging and get back to the OG Q stuff. Good riddance leaf.

Don't you want to witness this outstanding shilling?

Breathe it in, shit like this only comes around once in a blue moon

Could you post the link please?

Kek and check. Larp is a timeline mega praise

Everyone should just head to reddit and voat where there are already a bunch of groups and people. Why stay here?

Resort back to questions? Funny how questions fuck it up,right? How come they slow down when questions are asked? Everyone go to question statements,ok?

So...given that these threads are still going even though nothing Q has said has come to pass, I can only conclude that CBTS is ShareBlue's new tactic to discredit Trump supporters. Or else you are all massive, massive faggots.

bots are a part of this life, get used to it.
Anything that has lasted this long with acrual evidence, of a sort, is going to be loaded.

Idk. I just know Q IS NOT DJT

>I AM Q
>I AM Q
>I AM Q

She spent a bunch of time sculpting the eyebrows and then took a photo deliberately showing off the underarm hair. Some weird shit going on in that head

Wouldn't be surprised if Frank is this Q LARPer.

I got a 24 hour ban from the board for posting pic related in a reply. I must have struck a nerve with a mod.

Most of the interdimensional CERN alien shit is from them. If you dig into the chick with 15 channels and her crew on Twitter you can find they believe most of the Q bS before Q started...like NK being fake etc. Keep following them though they love it.

Nice body, what about that ass?

This is good, I'll carry to twitter

Who is it around here who decides which q is REAL?
Who is trying to steer peoples consciousness and mold people's opinions?
Why do they attack en masse every time an user decides to follow the lead of a "fake" q.
Why do they all namefag and tripfag?

THINK FOR YOURSELVES FAGGOTS!

>begin to be able to creatively express myself
no one cares about expressions of your individuality unless they're harmoniously structured and beautiful

CBTS

Cucks
Being
'Tarded
Shills

Here, there is already a great community for everyone:

Do you really think this works?
Has anyone added the connection of central banks to world war 2 yet?

Q even said that the original couple posts were all we would need but if you want to follow anything after that is a waste of time IMO. Why would he say that we have what we need then keep coming back with more?

the bug bit you too.
I have to say, i think this whole thing is much bigger than Q and his questions. It's an excersize in mass autism. That's what I enjoy about it.
Sure, redpilling is good, and very important, but even if Q showed up and got us all cooking fried rice at the same time, it would be equally important in my mind.
For me, it's about more than the message, it's about the delivery.

they are boomers, jewtubefags and r*ditfags

The majority of Sup Forums users:
>are normies
>post with greentext and pepe
>have an interest in politics
>use Reddit, Twitter and Facebook
>despise anime

I know it's been brought up in the threads, but I'm not sure if it was recorded.

No problem, there is a definite attempt to confuse. That's why the graphic compilation of Q posts was created by Q and verified by him. he has trip now, and you can keep updated (even if you miss him in a thread) here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Just refresh it periodically. He will not post without a tripcode now so anyone claiming he is or another post after Nov 9 is lying, misinformed or confused.

Also, all his (verified by him) posts are in a pastebin that's kept up) and the spreadsheet (which I keep up) which has direct links to archives of his posts with timestamp, so you can see it yourself. I also try to keep the current graphic compilation image linked there too.

Just trying to help anons keep things straight - there IS a concerted effort to confuse, distract and demoralize here. You know what they say about getting flak?

>if you aren't over the target, will you take flak?

Are we in the middle of something big?
Are we ABOUT to witness something big?

Sup Forums will say what they will about Sargon, but he absolutely RAPED this antiwhite leftist cuck live on stage in this debate: youtu.be/mTFL0wKmsC0

He gets the little fag to literally chimp out at the audience and run away from the Q&A Sargon helps /ourcauses/ by constantly staying on the attack on leftist radicals, SJW idiots and feminist crazies. They're easy to mock but they take over FAST if no one is pointing out their retardation.

what's the latest actual Q post?? having trouble mining for it

actual post from Q? anything this week or was last his post about going dark over the weekend?

Greetings from The Traveler.
Nightstalker with Dredgen Yor archive clearance.
[Q]uestions that need answers:
[W]hat is The Traveler?
Where d[i]d the Trave[l]er come from?
Where is it now?
Who is The Trave[l]er?
What [h]appened to the Sunbreakers?
Who is Zavala?
What did Zavala do to the Sunbreakers?
Is The Sp[e]aker truthfu[l]?
Where is the light?
What is the light?
Does it Take us?
Will the Golden Age will return?
Should we stay ho[p]eful?
Why are they’re only three races?
Why are they’re only three subclasses?
What is Void?
What is Arc?
What is Sol?
[Need Fireteam]
Eyes up Guardians.

Hmm, would be easier and better for us. And fuck reddit censorship.

We should dev a lil simple based website that resume n sort all Q posts, findings, facts n so.
With a simple research tool by keywords and/or Sup Forums post ID.

Users (anonymous) could only share once approved.

Any "add" to the facts/links/breadcrumbs/theories lists would have to be approved by a few users.

No removal options (nothing get lost) only update available.

What you think lads ?

I could do that easily, any suggestions are welcomed.

>I'm looking for a good pair of extreme cold weather gloves (mens). -40 degree rated if possible
easy, they're called mittens.