27.7 million monthly visitors

Sup Forums Is the number one board on 4ch and growing. We are a real force to be reckoned with and the kikes and their media know it. The revolution is upon us and Sup Forums is one of the battle grounds. We can not let the battle for Sup Forums to be lost to the elites and their filthy paid shill hoard. Fellow anons it is time to fight back. call out all kikery and do not tolerate any datamining, degenerate or jew propagada threads. Shill must be btfo at all cost, for we are fighting in the greatest war of our age with the next generation at stake as well as our reputation and our freedom.

Sup Forums stats and facts:

expandedramblings.com/index.php/Sup Forums-statistics-facts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is only 70% of Sup Forums really male though?
I know you can determine this stuff with advertising but I don't think that statistic ever gets updated, plus a lot of users probably use adblock.

We have become cringe

It's just useless faggots from reddit like you.
This place has never been more useless and obsolete.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general have drastically more female users than most people realise, I know several girls IRL who lurk here

More newfags.

quick, someone notify the BBC

I am not a new fag, I just had enough. you are right that the quality of this board has disintegrated , thats why we need to bring it back to its former glory.

>saying "/Pol" instead of "Sup Forums"
fuck off newfag

this board was a fucking mistake.

>people actually believe this

>i am not a new fag
Reddit...

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Most normies know about Sup Forums user, even girls. I'm guessing you don't know many girls or normies IRL

>although to be fair they mostly stick to boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I fucked a girl who reads pol all the time. Was fun.

Pol was right though, they can only LARP as tradcons, they dont know why or have the morality or virtue to actually want it.

What they want is tradcon alpha dick, so they LARP.

no it wasnt. its because dumb subhuman shitskins like yourself decided to flood it with retarded 9gag redit shit. when it was mainly US and a couple other yuro countries here it was great. gas yourself

>Sup Forums

The BBC reported differently just the other day. I wonder who I should believe? The most trusted name in journalism or some guy on a chinese cartoon forum. Tough choice.

>not tolerate any datamining
but Hiro gets money from 3-letter organisations, so he has money to pay for servers

OP is actually not being a faggot. The JIDF never left, the shills are real and 3-letters have an interest in what comes out of here because Sup Forums is a greater online influencer than any shit instagram sports model or vidya reviewer that claims such a title.

wee r leejun!!1!! XDD

Bump

>spells Sup Forums wrong
>uses "we"
>generic "resist" post

Yeah fuck off newfag

REMEMBER THE GOAL IS UNITY OF THE WHITE RACES

WE WANT TO UNITE AMERICA, EUROPE AND RUSSIA AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ASS.

DO NO LET LIBERALS DIVIDE US. REMEMBER, MANIFEST DESTINY IS IN OUR HANDS.

CHARGE ONWARD

There's some drunken stay at home mom's who post on /ck/. I can't imagine many other boards they post on though. It's gotta be 1% or less

So start introducing your female friends to Sup Forums you stupid fucking cuck.

I red pilled the fuck out of my GF and all she wants to do is kill niggers and sand niggers.

traps arn't girls

Give a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth. But Sup Forums isn't fixated in one direction. Its a pool teeming with every opinion both genuine and otherwise. We pull no punches here. The reason Sup Forums has power is predominantly because its funny.

OP is a faggot. Say hello to the FBI, NSA, and the CIA, since no one here remembers when moot had to testify in court about the Palin email hacks.
Also fuck reddit, it died when digg cancer fucked it in the ass.

gas yourself commie shitskin

this is the one we should be using for those like/love/hate state maps

you faggots can't touch this, I'm kek's chosen warrior

>decline

>Female friends
Who do you think I am

lol, retardation maximus. whatever helps those kikes sleep at night.

>FUCK EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ASS
gayyy

Well, the first thing is, we need to get rid of b

#Normiesarechad

So when is /pol going to make the movemet?

im thinking of heloing the movement.
Making chads less popular and putting normies having more telationships with women.

Those millions needs to double check each post and remove any nsfw.

>Sup Forums is one of the battle grounds
yep

be mindful of this, everyone

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

Sieg Heil!

>Sieg Heil!
Leave

i miss 2005 Sup Forums desu

Just as I planned

I´m literally awaiting the day events unfold to be able to participate in (((their))) downfall

you females need to get the fuck back to the kitchen and work on your mother sauces

to be honest, he is conflating cosmopolitan, urban citygals with other parts of America. this shit is very minimal in homogeneous, close-knit communities, especially hunting ones with STRONG traditional values. something about nature just helps remind of natural roles.
my aunt introduced me to here back in 2011.

Gas kike's

neck yourself nigger

What a glorious day that will be. I believe it will happen much sooner than we all think because of the viral spread of information on the internet. Their downfall is inevitable at this point

I remember my first time on /pol

/x/ has a bunch of women that post but of course only the worst ones show it. You can tell by some of their greentexts though.

Really? Fuck this board. I'm heading there

I’d imagine the real chinky boards like Sup Forums, /y/, and maybe Sup Forums have lots of females. /lgbt/, /soc/ as well.

CBTS was a mistake

I wonder who could be behind....

You were a mistake

If our board is number one, why do other boards ban us and hate us?

>the face of nu-Sup Forums

And dont come back soyboy

I'm too poor to be a Jew. Sorry, try again

>the faces of nu-Sup Forums

That's what your mom calls me. I wish she wouldn't, but I can't tell her to stop

From what I have seen, the only women that post in Sup Forums are roasties & feminists.

Eww

and only 25 million of them are shill bots!

where does it say we are number one?

lots of redpilling to be done.

YOUR NEWFAGGING IS SHOWING

Destroy all boomers.

This, it's sieg hail not sieg heil.

What's with the tripfagging nowadays?
Was off for a few weeks.

Dude boomers and mothers post here in significant numbers. You'd be surprised at the demographics.

thejidf.org

Can we move to another site?
I don't like wha Sup Forums has become.

Nazi singularity chan when?

>Sup Forums
>4ch
>we
Please kill yourself.

Yea I would say 99% male.

How did they calculate that info op. Did they just ad up how many times people visited from google then left then came back what if it’s a couple of hundred thousand people just casually visiting through out the day.

Mueller gonna put us all in jail because you assholes cant stop saying the n-word or being antisemitic

>Can we move to another site?
>we
there are other chans, faggot
too bad you're too lazy to go look properly and want to be spoonfed

Da fuck user there’s million upon millions of Chan’s pick one.