Checkmate Trumptards! If this is fake poll then your beloved FOX News is fake

Checkmate Trumptards! If this is fake poll then your beloved FOX News is fake.

alabama is full of niggers. i bet the pollsters called niggers.

It's all fake, especially the real ones. retard

Wait. The left told me Alabama was full of racist rednecks whose political opinion was worthless. Now all of a sudden their opinion matters because it fits their narrative? LOL The left is a fucking joke.

Also, all cable news is cucked. Unplug from that garbage.

Fake news faggot

Its not fake, they did just happen to over- sample Dumbocrats, sorry Demonicrats

>your beloved FOX News is fake.

Of course they are fake news you faggot commie, we have known this for a long time.

No one believes the polls or the media anymore.

>You can't score on Moore

They just called land lines during business hours.

You'll get old people and niggers. Everyone else is at work.

and a lot of the old people are niggers so basically 80 percent of the people polled are nigger which love obama because hes a nigger and dislike trump because hes white.

>paid for by the GOP

>"then your beloved FOX News is fake"

>Thinks anyone here watches fox news

How did they manage to fit answering a poll in the middle of their busy schedule of fucking their cousins? *air banjos Dueling Banjos from Deliverance*

> Being this fucking stupid

You do realize the election came down to like 80k votes spread out over 3 key states. He was running well within the margin of error in all three states. The "HE HAD NO CHANCE OF WINNING" was plain bullshit spread form shitty websites. Anybody with half a brain could see he had a reasonable chance well in advance.

I got a news for you that flag USSR collapsed in 1991. Communism didn't work people starved people fled. They came here where individual liberty is held in higher regard than needs of the community. You can name call all you want but it won't change any minds. You can point out "cool people hate trump" like in high school or something but most adults don't care what others think we have our own minds because we are adults. I don't watch tv nor Fox News. Fox News including Sean Hannity actively sensored Ron Paul they won't even say his name when he came in 2nd at Iowa. You say what you want but trump has taken over Ron paul movement. He has taken it main stream. No body I know will answer calls from a pole. We are the silent majority. Sleeping giant has awoken and we are taken out republic back from people who you don't even care to understand. It's not D and R anymore. It's about people who controls D and R. And at the bottom of the rabbit hole is the federal reserve banking system and few elites who has controlled them for centuries. D and R is just a tentacles in their control system. But you'd rather call names thinking that all that "education" you were given was true and honest representation of our history. I got news for you schools and government can and will lie to you to retain control. almost everything in history text book omits facts or out right lie with provable facts.

whitey BTFO

>fox news
>beloved
I mean maybe among boomers

>poll
How have you not figured out how this shit works, idiot? Fucking sage.

Polls don't reflect trends, they attempt to shape them. Sage.

Fox News sensored Ron Paul. Sean hannity was in on it. Tucker Carlson when he was at daily caller sent Michelle fields(falsely accused trump campaign manager of assault) to buiderburg meeting in chanteli Virginia to reducule patriots. Mark dice caught her though and chased her out.

This. Fox is trash. They're just not as rancid as CNN.

censored
Chantilly
ridiculed

*ridicule

The full extent of 99% of niggers political philosophy in a nutshell.

But damn those fine legs Fox News girls got. I think fox is a gate keeper. I can't stand hannity. They omit a lot of things on purpose so we don't connect the dots.

I read about the r+- D+- on this and it was crazily d+++++ Not a real poll. Remember the Hillary has a 99% chance of winning and all those polls? Their Polls suck and they suck poles

You suck niggers cocks. Kys

Fox IS fake you stupid commie faggot nigger
Not all of us are sheep like you who need to drag everyone into the mud to survive

You are a shill, agent, or a contractor. Either way you attemp to discredit a discussion by inserting a n word. Has nothing to do with skin color. Just as you see a $60000 new diesel truck parked in front of a trailer house you see $60000 Cadillac parked in front of a ghetto house. Trash comes in different colors.

I can't spell but ask me what y=x^2dx/dy is and I'll tell you.

>muh southern strategy makes it so the South could never support a nigger

And leftists can vote...

>shitty websites
>pretty much every msm outlet
I want to call this historical revisionism but msm is shitty so you're not perfectly wrong

We should go back to only property owners can vote.

To be fair Obama amid more popular in all states

I just looked into this poll and they polled Republicans at 42% when they're actually 52% of the state. They also gave Obama higher favorability than Trump in Alabama which is nonsense. This is just usual media kikery. What they do is put out controversial crazy results a month before the election and then the week of they will release a new poll with real results and claim they were accurate the whole time.

>FOX news
>beloved
hello nu/pol/

>beloved FOX News is fake.
Sorry, what? FOX is neocon bullshit, of course it's fake. FOX didn't get the election right either retard.