We need a world currency

I can see in the 40s it might have seemed beneficial to have the world currency be the dollar and only adhere to our own central bank but our greed has failed us. If the Marshal Plan was a one time thing and we no longer had to provide liquidity to foreign governments via trade deficits then it would be fine. The world order that we live in today is what made the USA a service economy. If the world bank/IMF issued global currency and the USA only pays for imports with that currency that it will work. It will benefit us. Don't be fooled by conspiracies of "muh new world orders". We've already had multiple world orders. It's not a big deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What and let Greece fuck over the world instead of just Europe? No thanks.

What and let Greece fuck over the world instead of just Europe? Yeah, no thanks.

We need a Hitler 2.0 and NAT SOC mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

wut? Greece is the one that is fucked

Am I having a stroke?

The euro is unreliable, same went for the doubloon. Universal currencies are just a retarded idea.

redit get the fuck out...

The euro isn't universal. We already have a universal currency and it's fucking up our country.

>We already have a universal currency
What? Bitcoin only works for online drug deals kid.

>what is gold

Dude the dollar is the reserve currency of the world. If you're not trolling then look up global trade history. Start with Bretton Woods. And why would your brain go with btc and not gold? Do you just spew what ever topic is the flavor of the month?

>what is the Nixon shock of 1971
Gah is Sup Forums this retarded?

Bump. btw Trump was right to not label China a currency manipulator. Mainly because they shat their pants when he won and allowed the renminbi to rise against the dollar.

We have a world currency, its called the dollar

You have a world currency and it's called bitcoin. If you fags on here read /Biz once in a while you'd be poised to be very wealthy and able to fight liberals with your wealth.

Yeah obviously. I meant to say "a new world currency". That's my bad.

tfw I sold bcc at .4 sats.
>If you fags on here read /Biz once in a while
kek. I bet you bought link and req. Enjoy your bags. 90% of biz is shit. 100% is absolute lols. I love that page.

No my my fellow Bizraeli... quite cozy holding my 2 BTC since 2015 as well as the BCH I was issued. The rest f the pot is ETH and some shitcoins. Portfolio is inching close to 20K.

btc cannot, in it's current form, act as a global currency. Not to mention the distributive ledger problems i could create.

But it could act as the ultimate reserve currency... think bigger user

reserve currency - global currency. Same thing. The reserve currency is used for an international medium of exchange.

No. Just no. You jew world order shill. “Yes goyim. Lets all use one currency. That way i can tax the whole world and get filthy stinking rich.”

What is gold and silver... Too bad it's illegal to use because the Jews can't subvert it with a central bank.

So HODLing puts you among the elites who will inevitably try to buy up all the Bitcoin

Welcome to Lambo Land

I love gold and silver. This was also a time period when governments spent less than 10% of gdp. I'm trying to be practical here.
Omg dude. All sovereign currency would still exist. A global currency does not mean what you think it does. Learn some macro econ before you go full lolbertarian.

>giving all attempts of control of anything for the rest of history to the IMF

kek'd

Such Currency! Dogecoin.

kek. Only though countries could inflate their sovereign currency to buy up all the btc. That's why you would need a world bank to adjust. See what Britain/France did during the gold standard. If they had adjusted their soverigne currency to reflect the global currency (gold) there wouldn't of been a problem.

We need to control the world. I have an urge (pic related) to create propaganda to the jew himself.
We need to become both sides and have hackers around the world to control countries from within.
The internet is a double bladed sword.
It's both a great ally and a great enemy, We need to use it wisely.

pls everything macro econ is 5th dimensional at least. It's a confusing topic. That's why I love it. you can have an opinion and no one can call you a name in the way the realm of politics can. You put two economists in a room and they come out with three opinions. I'm the OP. I wasn't venting, just hoping to see new views. now i remember Sup Forums never has serious econ threads and this was a failure. Was nice to see another /biz/ bro, though.

I’m high on bitcoins right now of course that’s the first thing I’m going to think of

Mazel Tov to your gains

So many stoners wasted their Bitcoins KEK

Haha. And mazel tov to your gains my friend.