This is weird, a kike not defending another kike

This is weird, a kike not defending another kike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA5qR47JfyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kikes still have to compete with each other

Best timeline ever

Delete

Murray Miller is a Jew though. Dunham is defending the more powerful Jew, as is the custom.

It's almost like Jews aren't some evil hive minded boogymen who all work together to end white people and bring about the eternal slavery of all other races on Earth.

Whoa who would of thought

THIS

the morality of the jew is defend the tribe

>they scream out in pain as they punch you

someone pepe that

one jew protecting another jew since their taught raping children is ok.

The Jewess(Dunham) IS defending the Jew(Miller). Perrineau is half black and not Jewish.

((()))

So 17 is legal in NY, so I don't know why it is so prominent in her statements. It makes it sound like she is just trying to be salacious and grabbing headlines. Obviously fucking a passed out girl is rape, but he says he has evidence that wasn't the case. Wait and see with this one.

I of course enjoy seeing libs eat each other though

B_B_BUT YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THE ACCUSER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

her tits and flab crease look like a smiley face

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

checked
kek

She is defending the kike.

Looks like homer simpson

divide and conquer

It looks like spurdo with a goatee

Miller looks like a kyke to me so Im not sure who youre referring to OP?

Why does it say literally that in the talmud then?

No NO no NOno

Wait a second... a guy named Murray... Miller... wearing a kippah... is jewish? Omg source???? Roflcopter lmao /poo/ is so smart xDee

fucking kek

Cant believe they got so much control that such ugly (((cunts))) can become actors.

Shut up faggot

give the hat back cletus

Must mean it's legit desu

she's a mess

>ugly

>tfw my name is Miller
Why are there so many jews named Miller?
It's just a coincidence, right? Because of European roots, right? I don't want my name to be echoed

Isn't the Murray guy a jew too? Look at the fucking nose

Because Dunham is a rapist.

>that FUPA
wew

Dunham is a pedo herself. Of course she’s going to defend the the abuser.

The Talmud is a bunch of old Jews bitching at each other over thousands of years. You can basically use it to justify anything, which is the actual problem.

What if i told you that secular jews like myself don't know don't know/don't care about the talmud?

>Lena "Sister Fister" Dunham defending another sexually abusive Jew
Zero shock here.

Perrineau is not a kike.
Miller is a kike.
Dunham is a kike.

The kike is defending another kike. QED.

Oh man, im glad i logged on B4 i went to bed.
this is a keeper

Not the first time it's happened

youtube.com/watch?v=oA5qR47JfyU

Bump
Burn Babylon burn

ahh

This is the raped actress along with her father and mother

Yeah, she's not jewish at all. Lena IS defending the only jew in this scenario.

You should be in the clear, because almost every Jew named Miller is a turbo Jew with extreme semitic features. So it's easy to tell who's who even though it's one of those names that can go either way.

das it mane

This must be some sorta 4-D Jew sorcery. No Jew would act against the Hive like that.

>Murray Miller is a Jew though. Dunham is defending the more powerful Jew, as is the custom.
This is what I came to say.

What? She is defending the other kike.

I figured that when she first opened her fat mouth about this, she was trying to damage control
>It's about men! Don't look at their noses.
This new story confirms it. Damned kikes.

Miller, Glazier, other occupation names; Green, Black, other color names. These are crypto-names many Jews use to blend in with the goyim.

She didn't act against the hive... I think OP was joking because she sided with the jew.

Why does LD have an opinion on this?. Either it happened or it didn't but she wasn't there either way. She is mentally ill and needs a Britney style intervention.

Because he was a writer on her show and he's a fellow kike

What is this stinky gold in my nose? Bump