Frid/a/y night osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! threadAll Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.You can now download Osu! completely free on the homepage: osu.ppy.sh/ We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/mp/29082388
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im currently playing in the land of shit internet and DLing any new song will take literally longer than the eventual heat death of the universe. Can I still join?

>raged so much today that I literally destroyed my corsair K70
Welp, that was a shit keyboard anyway, that's a good occasion to buy a new one I guess.

get a ducky shine 3

That's exactly what I was going to buy, I'm always kinda jealous of jhlee when I see his kb.

if you're into the tenkeyless size consider the ducky one rgb

they dont produce those anymore though

ducky shine 5 is the only one you'll have any luck finding

all bad

Match History: osu.ppy.sh/mp/29082388

cute

Finally fell for the mech keyboard meme.
Now to wait 2 years for Massdrop to ship to Australia.

Of course. We will wait for you to download the map.

how do fingers work

both are struggling in open waters about to drown

which do you save if you can only save one anons?

sakura

no question

bump

still up

how do you guys pick what songs to download?

im not really into loli sounding music

>im not really into loli sounding music
You've got the wrong game.

Am I a pleb if I only use 4 keys still?

2 keys or gtfo

4 keys??? mouse only here, am i doing something wrong? im bad at osu

Nah if you play regular osu I'm pretty sure the only thing you use is the mouse. I only play mania and that's keys.

typically it's a mouse or graphics tablet in conjunction with two keys (default z/x) on keyboard
he's referring to mania, which ranges from 4-9 keys. think of games like stepmania as an example.

>cookiezi
>osu! tablet

How do you set the automatic mode on permanent? I don't want to open the option every 1 song.

You can't afaik. Better to just learn the key combinations to toggle mods quickly.

i play offline. Online im rank 95k and I can FC 5* songs

ctrl enter on a song to activate it

If you can FC 5*, you'd be a lot higher than 95k

room up?