WTF with these bots

Been away from this hive of villains for a while and trolled a q thread. Bots spammed my shitpost like I had something special to say. I know this board has been compromised, but has this board been that compromised?

im just wondering if its bannable to put cbts in my thread titles to make the bots give my own threads free bumps.

what are tricks to manipulate the bots? how do you recognize a bot post

beats me. i just know i recently saw a thread with cbts in the thread title talking about how larpy and shit they are, and a bunch of bots started posting nonsense in the thread as if it was an actual thread.

These are bot posts

this is an actual bot post

This is a bot post.

what the fuck is going on, a-am I a bot too?

Am I real?

I mentioned nsa in a q thread and had three replys within 1/10 of a second. I'm not even a good shot poster to get replies like that, normally.

>mfw my entire life was a lie and I am actually a program created to bump shitty slide threads

I know this feel now all of a sudden

Well. Im out. I got other things to do.

don't lie about having a real life

But you showed my posts attention. Don't go

wtf is a q thread

Ive only been on Sup Forums for about a year now. So i cant really say anything. But if you guys say something has changed something must have. And ill admit over the year things seem to have changed. Just a little. But that could be because i came towards the end of whatever change you guys are talking about. I do notice stupid threads always get bumped. Like theres one right now with some tranny or some shit. These fucking eyesore threads seem to stick around Longer and theyre more frequent. I came to Sup Forums because whenever i spoke my mind people said “fuck off to Sup Forums“. Or “get back to Sup Forums.” So. I fucking went to Sup Forums. And im stuck here.

Please stay, you seem decent. Also browse some other boards. I recommend /fit and /fa

>Constantly shakes legs violently for maximum stabilization
>Always in proper half-squated form to be ready for anything
>Can do a perfect backflip that puts olypmic gymnasts to shame.

How long until robotic stunt doubles? How long until robotic actors? How long until robotic PEOPLE?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes