Expect deconstruction of shounen shit

>Expect deconstruction of shounen shit
>Get Shounen shit
God damn it, this show went so downhill when they started to focus characters other than Saitama. Is the manga the same way or did Madhouse shit the bed?

If you can't see the humor then you must be missing it.

The whole hero league is taking the piss out of power levels.

Basically no one can even hope to match Saitama's power. Especially that ninja fag who no one likes.

The Iron guy might be a problem down the road but that's about it.

anime is a trash industry honestly. even mushishi is shit compared to game of thrones

You fall for the Sup Forums meme. It's a garbage tier show. Only under 12 years old liked it. OP is also 12 for liking Shitama. All Mighto > Shitama

>deconstruction

It's a deconstruction of deconstructions. It's pretty much the madoka of evangelion

>reconstruction

>deconstruction

Getting real tired of this meme desu.

Fun fact: deconstruction is a method of analysis, not a property of a work itself.
It was invented by this notorious leftist "intellectual".
it basically works by taking a picture of a flower, tearing it to pieces, asking "Does that look like a flower to you?" and therefore concluding that there never was a picture, never a flower and no flower picture and therefore we should all become trannies and destroy our civilization.

I disagree. Mushishi has a very unique charm about it that fills a void game of thrones left unfulfilled due to its nature.
Mushishi offers a very chill atmosphere that GoT can never hope to achieve, as GoT is the exact opposite at its core

>deconstruction
It's a parody, you fucking idiot.

Right, still shit.

no

>>Expect deconstruction of shounen shit
There's your problem. Deconstructions of genres don't exist.

actually the meme you're talking about is about not liking it. People who seriously and unironically thought this show is anything but great deserve to be hanged publicly.

It was just normal shounen shit.

>deconstruction
Your own fault for falling for a bullshit misused word, you fucking retard.

Ironic x is still x
It's just as boring as every other power level based shounenshit show. The first episode made an okay joke and the rest was pretty much just an extension of that one joke without adding much of note. I watched it only because of the animation.

manga is in the middle of a tournament arc right now
I feel like it's kinda lost it's magic
either that or I've gotten up to date and I'm an impatient fuck to keep interested while waiting for the updates

>mienai ka na? baka! ohohoho

>Expect deconstruction
That's where you went wrong

Daily reminder that the people who praise One Punch Man are the same people who shit on Sakamoto and Re:Zero.

>Saitama
>character

>mfw I love all these three shows

assumptions are the mother of all fuckups baka

For a side project it has a lot of love put into it. I dunno, I'll just suck up anything ONE puts out and I don't know why. Mob Psycho is my shit too