Why should one care about preserving his culture and peoples?

why should he care about the fact that Europe is receiving massive influxes of refugees?

seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_the_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Latin_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im waiting for an answer

don't care if you don't want too, faggot, nobody gives a shit what you do, but your comic book reading ass hangs too along with the niggers and the marxists on the day of the rope

Why should one care about you?

i want to care but i want a logical reason

dont you want more people in the cause? "red pill" me

Because i'm in my mid 20's and expect to live to at least my 90's and don't want society to collapse depriving me of my comforts.

I want good threads
"Redpill me on x" has been done to death

you can rephrase it however you want to make yourself comfortable, i just want my question answered im on the fence with alot of things

so you believe that will be the outcome if we continue on our current course

*?

like i said, don't care. nobody gives a fuck if you don't care, you're just gonna be another tree ornament along with the niggers after the race war

zzz

look im not trying to make a personal threat against you to sound tough or anything. what i'm telling you is that nobody cares if you care or not, but whether you like it or not this country, and the world, is getting divided up along racial lines, and those tensions are growing. once it comes to a boil the people who sided with "the other group", even if they only did so in the run up to what happens, are going to be remembered and its not going to end well for you guys. that's all. that's just how these things go. you live in a western world thats only ever known peace, but once that peace breaks on our home front, you'll see all of the viciousness and medieval murder and torture and hatred and vitriol that humanity is historically known for

so don't care. i don't give a shit. it just digs your own grave, that's all im saying

How's it going Shatner?

you want an actual answer OP, other than my predictions for what will happen in the future after a hypothetical race war? how about for your children and your family? if your children have to live in a world where they are politically disenfranchised and don't have any power, it's not going to be good for them. you look at the anti-white rhetoric on the left, its so indistinguishable from the rhetoric against jews in the lead up to the fake-holocaust, where jews were certainly not targeted for any kind of mass elimination, but they were "oppressed" and put into camps for an eventual deportation that never came because of WW2 and everything surrounding that event.

if you want your family to avoid that fate, you should care about these causes, that's what all of this ultimately comes down to. its about protecting yourself and your people.

if you don't care about your children, or your gay, or you just don't care about your family, well, that's why i say "you will hang" after shit goes down, because once we go down this road and things come to blows, IMO people and society are just not going to be as tolerant and open as they were before, when the country was racially homogenous and a few fags didn't actually hurt anyone. now the fags and marxists have literally driven this country to civil war, so IMO when its over, the people of this nation will decide to execute you.

you can say "zzzzzzz" and people can think this is violent rhetoric on my part but its not, it's just a genuine political prognostication and one that's based in repeatable patterns throughout history

at the end of the day though, i know you're just trolling and don't really want an answer

okay so "protecting myself and my people" in the event of a "race war"

i just want to get everyone's own personal viewpoints and see if i could resonate with that

here is the thing bro, first of all, i do think its important for you to have a really serious deep down appreciation and admiration for yourself and what you are on the most fundamental genetic level. likewise, you should have that admiration and appreciation for your family and by extension, to a lesser degree, your own people. that's why people have natural predilections toward racial pride, that's a normal and healthy thing.

beyond that, if you're deficient there (not a good thing, for a number of reasons, and it's also not a healthy mental state for you to be in) then you should at least realize that even if YOU don't care about race and racial issues, and even if many WHITES these days don't seem to care, almost ALL people from other races care DEEPLY.

at the end of the day, a lot of the racial vitriol from the left is masked by their own political correctness. their absolute hatred and true intentions towards us? well they aren't going to come right out and say they want us wiped off the planet (although sometimes they do, and they did so more and more frequently under obama, as they became emboldened).

i think pic related sums a lot of the issue up fairly succinctly.

it's not in a white persons nature to necessarily "hate" someone different from him, but it might full well be in THEIR nature to HATE THE SHIT out of you

any alt right youtubers you'd recommend to learn more about this topic?

>Why should I care if the race that created civilization disappears?
I take it you're an anarcho-primitivist.

no i don't really listen to alt-right youtubers, i guess david duke and jared taylor have always been pretty good spokespeople for white identity movements though. i'll dump a shitload of information too in this thread if you're interested in combing through it, get ready, gonna be a ton of posts............

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America: 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>Source:cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
>Source:datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

Some facts on intelligence levels of blacks: 1) Whites on average have a 15 point higher IQ than blacks, across many different studies. “There is a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years. The difference was largest on those tests, verbal or non-verbal, that best represented the general intelligence factor (g).”
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

2) IQ across different ethnic groups in the US: Blacks have an average IQ of 85, whites of 103, Asians 106 and Jewish Americans 113: The study found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. ”Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

3) Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. "Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

4) For those who claim that IQ tests are biased against blacks and that’s why they keep getting lower scores, there are IQ tests like the Raven’s Progressive Matrices which don’t have any language and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. It’s simply finding patterns in visual shapes. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well, like in Africa between white and black engineering students:
>Source:psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

5) Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies’ general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.
>Source:frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
>Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

6) East Asian countries have on average the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are generally between the Asian and African countries.
>Source:statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

because this rock is only so big and if you let cancer grow, it doesn't just take the inch you give it.
Grow up and give a damn about something already.

7) Blacks performs substantially worse in standard school tests than whites. From the higher education achievement perspective: In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

8) From the elementary education achievement perspective: At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

9) For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on socioeconomic factors, IQ is largely genetically determined: Estimates in the academic research of the heritability of IQ have varied from below 0.5 to a high of 0.8. (where 1.0 indicates that monozygotic twins have no variance in IQ and 0 indicates that their IQs are completely uncorrelated) Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][9][18]
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ

reminder that native americans held slaves. latin americans held slaves. africans held slaves. and all of their cultures were far more brutal and barbaric than anything ever produced by the white man.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_the_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Latin_America
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
slavery was literally still legal in parts of africa until 2007
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
slavery continues to be a huge problem among these peoples today, particularly in africa. one example of an entire industry built on slavery (specifically child slavery) in Africa is the cacao trade. think about that the next time you eat chocolate
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production

also over 1 million white christian slaves were held in africa around the same time as the transatlantic (african) slave trade
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
many of these slaves were castrated by the moorish niggers who held them (a brutal practice europeans did not subject their slaves to)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

>why should i care about anything xD who cares if society crumbles within my life time
at that point just kill urself honestly

>implying libertarianland wouldn't gun the fucking niggers down

hueq

racial iq gap in the US visualized. it's much more pronounced in africa where the average IQs are literally in the 70s (as opposed to 85-90 here)

France and UK have nukes. Do you really want mudslimes and niggers getting their hands on that shit?

It was the Judeo/Anglo Christian values that helped create the West and make it separate from the East. In it's purest form, it is something that (((they))) don't like.

Also, Cultural Marxism has fucked up our society bad and has caused damage, especially to the birth rates, so they think bringing in a bunch of sand niggers will help replace the population, but they are too fucking stupid to adapt so the laws are changed to make them have an advantage and welfare is handed out like candy. Culture Wars happen and then Right Wing Nationalism/Populism rises.

always remember that even if you don't hate other races, they hate you. members of other races are much more likely to commit hate crimes and to not share libertarian, american values of loving freedom and tolerance.

Not always sure if Americans can relate to the culture question (memes aside) but the question usually falls into two answers.

1. Your comfort.

You're used to what you see around you, it's the lifestyle you grew up in, which have given you access to even ask such 1st world question. If you would like to exchange it for some other primitive way of life, go ahead.

2. Respect and identity

Culture gives you sense of belonging, it makes you part of a group in which alot of people find their identity. It's also years of work and even wars fought to preserve your culture, in which people died to give you the leisure of living in that.

I don't expect you to relate to it, but most European cultures have a history behind it, to have that history replaced with something else... Well i find that infuriating.

A nation is its people. If shitskin mudslime refugees were good people, they wouldn’t be leaving their homes. Do you want to live in the Middle East?

and one note about those numbers, there's no distinction between "whites of hispanic origin" and actual whites, so the numbers for whites should actually be a little bit lower than they are, and this is a running theme with the majority (but not all) of the government and FBI crime data

lastly i would point out that asians are the most successful group in the US (other than jews, who can often blend in or pass for white). asians are a distinct, nonwhite, "visible minority" and destroy the myth of "white supremacy" in the united states. they prove that any group is capable of succeeding here under capitalism, because capitalism is the ultimate meritocracy. under capitalism it doesn't matter if you're white, brown, black, yellow, gay, a midget, a woman or anything else, it only matters if you have the capacity to earn.

if we truly lived in a society where "people of color faced barriers to success due to white supremacy" then asians would not be ahead of every other group economically, and those numbers would not all directly correlate and line up with the established racial IQ norms for each distinct group.

in other words, the left is full of shit and selling this broken, totally untrue racial narrative. races are all different, but they aren't treated any differently under the law here in the US, other than affirmative action programs which actually disadvantage whites. sadly that's still not good enough

Without our culture and our people what is the point of anything? What is to stop this downward spiral into nothingness. That is the point in the first place. They've already robbed us of our culture, a society where people used to be happy and feel a part of something.

Now that that's gone people are wondering why each generation is getting more depressed, and more prescribed than the past generations. Nihilism makes way, and nobody gives a fuck about anything anymore. Fuck God, Fuck Country, Fuck family, gender isn't real, race isn't real, pisschrist is art, men and women are the same and your kids should be trannies, while we import third world rapists who start sex rings of kidnapped underaged girls in our countries.

Everything you've ever enjoyed, or found convenient even. Electricity, planes, cars, old movies where the world just feels happier. That will all be gone with us. If you like the direction things are going, then you clearly don't care about anything anyways. If you aren't living for something though, just kill yourself. Not a threat, but seriously ask yourself what you're living for at that point anyways?

that's everything i got OP. i prob got more but that's whats in my "racial redpill folder" for this stuff.
it's all real info. all cited and sourced. all stuff that the media and many left-wing sites like plebbit dont want you to know about. posting this on almost any sub on plebbit will get you an autoban. same with most sites on the web. this is the forbidden truth, apparently

because brown and black people are literally incapable of civilization, whites, mediteranians, and asians, need to survive for humanity to survive.

Of the three asians seem the most likley to survive, which makes them a good backup plan, but honestly do we want a soulless insect existence for the rest of the existence of the universe?

Because other cultures fucking suck.

they have low testosterone, that's one of the biggest problems with asians. they're a continent of soyboys. higher on average IQ, but only by a couple of points so its ultimately negligent and within the window environmental factors. you wouldn't want to be an asian. you'd want to be a proud mighty whitey. you, as a white man, are endowed with the perfect blend of testosterone and wit. strength and cunning. resilience and civility. that's why we're hated the world over, all other races know they can never compete with us. we are beautiful. we are majestic. we are perfect. they ultimately are not. and if you are ugly and hate yourself, you will naturally be driven to hate those who are better and more beautiful than you. like the saying goes, "they hate us cuz they aint us"

Appreciate the stuff you sent, I will ponder on all this before I sleep and make a decision on where I stand

cool dude lol well good luck with stuff