This guy right here is woke as fuck:

this house nigga, multimillionaire, television, untouchable, celebrity right here is woke as fuck

hooktube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q

he has a point tho, tanks billy-o

Maher pitched the idea of another #MeToo campaign: “I can tell two unlike things apart. #MeToo!” he said.

“I know the difference between a man who once acted like a d–k and a man who is a d–k. MeToo!” he explained. “I know the difference between someone who behaved like a high-schooler and someone who targeted a high-schooler. MeToo!”

There's gotta be some skeletons in Maher's past. Hope they come out soon

Al is a comedian, so he gets the golden pass. Base bill understands this.

Al Franken did nothing wrong

He was just flirting and engaged in some banter

franken wrote for politically incorrect, they would rig the shows to make conservatives look like idiots. the show still does that shit, look it up.

They have neocons on the show and brand them as all conservatives think like this. A major reason why I was a liberal to be honest.

Why do you speak like an illiterate teenager?

lol that body, i would if im being honest, unique figures are top tier

i dont.

Fuck off Bill

He stuck his tongue in her mouth.

That's literally a troll body wtf

It’s a man

Thousands of hookers and he's a member of some elite BDSM sex club or some shit

>Jew telling Sup Forums who is a Jew and who isn't
fuck off kike faggot

Exclusive erotic club reportedly loved by Gwyneth Paltrow and Bill Maher which costs $75K a year to be a member of is hosting a party in the Hamptons
Snctm is planning a black-tie 'Masquerade' event in the Hamptons on August 5
The exclusive erotic club based in Los Angeles recently held a party in New York
The club will be keeping attendance small - with a guest list of only 99 people
The location of the party, and the identity of the property owner, will be kept secret until the last minute, when party guests are notified where to go

oooh yeah

imagine gettin fucked by this guy

oooo yyeeeaAAHHHHHHH

ooo yeah you want his passionate wet kisses and hot breath all over u

Guarantee Satanic Jew Mahr is probably worse than Al Frankenstein. He is just scared his shot is about to come out.

mmmm smoochy smoochy

I'm sure those hookers don't feel deeply violated at all

This hysteria was literally created by people like Franken, it's great they finally get to reap what they sow. After a few more go down maybe they can take a step back and say "hey maybe we are going a little overboard"

BYYYAAHHHHHH DADDY IS CUMMING FOR U BBY, HE CUMMMMIIIINNNGNGNGNGG

>the absolute state of the modern American white woman

H-h-hey guys, so I got my invitation for the next orgy, but why does it say it's a strict masquerade dress code? "Must wear mask at all times," when did we start doing this? I don't like this, I want to see the pretty girls' faces. Please reconsider?

i'd huff a few BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPSSS out of the butt

Just about all the pervs being exposed are Khazarian Jews, and just about all the apologists for the pervs are Khazarian Jews. Coincidence? I think not.