Is christianity a cucked jewish religion

is christianity a cucked jewish religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity yes
Christians (25% no)
Agnosticism is the only true path

Yes. I'm a Christian but in name only. I'm embarrassed by my slave religion.

Kind of. Most people couldn't actually read the bible throughout Christian history though, so much of Christian culture reflects European spirituality as well.

No

god i love discussing politics check this 5

Christianity leads the white man to ruin every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

liberal shill thread trying to undermine the pillar of western society. go fuck a nigger.

Western Europe has abandoned God and look where that got them, devoured from the inside by the dogs of Islam.

Protestants? Yes, absolutely.

Roman Catholics? Their heart is in the right place, but they're being co-opted.

Eastern Othodox? Not at all.

>entire religion is worshiping a jew who preaches an internationalist egalitarian principle
>but its not a cucked jewish religion

No, it’s pretty much the exact opposite of that. The jew fears the truth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, so much that they had to kill him. Take the Lord into your heart, keep the jew out

>le Jesus practiced modern day Judaism maymay

>taking the jewish old testament to the ends of the earth to tell everybody their culture and heritage is wrong and to be discarded and that they are one under christ jesus

There is an interesting discussion to be had about the advent of Christianity and if it was a positive thing for Europe at its inception.

This is NOT the fight to be having now though. Christian values (nuclear family, anti-feminism, anti-degeneracy) are infinitely better than the ZOG pushed (((morality))).

Questioning Christianity is not a fight worth having right now. Even if you think it's cucked its so much better than what is coming. Don't divide the anti-ZOG camp. Anti-christian threads are clearly kike shilling.

I'm not a kike I'm just pointing out how modern christianity is literally no better than communism and dont see how christianity in 2017 is going to save european people

Western Europe is pretty much atheist at this point, I'm not sure whether they can be saved, or even whether they deserve to. Poland should be fine though.

poland isn't fine as long as bergolio is in office

Yeah I think the modern direction Christianity is heading to is awful. Fuck that shit. That doesn't mean there still aren't anti-ZOG Christians.

it teaches antisemetism thats why white people and jews need to die in jewish lore

>anti-ZOG Christians.

hasn't been a thing since vatican 2 for the roman catholics and hasn't been a thing since the 1950s for protestants

o wait no i meant white people and christians need to die in christian lore

Not institutionally but there are Christians who are anti-ZOG.

fuck that i suck

The only christians who are anti ZOG are the critical thinkers who actually do the research to redpill themselves which is an incredibly small minority

If you were a normal person who was raised in a modern day church you would be spouting the chosen people nonsense and cucking yourself for israel

I don't really see a solution

>agnosticism
>literally means uncertainty
>literally a worthless term without a "theist" or "atheist" attached to it
>inb4 (((wikipedia)))

Says the faggot that has never indicted the Jews, as Christ did.

That's true but it isn't Christianity that's blue pilling them, its all of society. I bet there are more redpilled Christians than red pilled atheists. We just need to advocate for a right-wing Christianity instead of fighting with fellow right wingers.

muhammad hated jews too

i guess islam is based

Agnostic
>literally means you must continue questioning because certainty is impossible to conclude
(((religions)))
>two thousand year-old teachings still apply today goys
>don't question just (((submit)))
I've never smoked, done drugs or fucked someone I didn't intend to marry. muh morals .. but also muh repentance

Everybody in the west is cucked user, it's not the Christianity's fault. I don't know why you guys have to target Christians, the redpilled ZOG knowing populace in general is small and a lot of them are Christians as well. You guys are just going to repel new comers to the movement with your kvetching about MUH KIKE ON A STICK, MUH SEMETIC RELIGION, MUH PAGANISM or MUH ATHIESM. We need to unite to face (((them))) realize every time you shit on Christians you're basically doing (((their))) work for them since most whites are christian and christian values are deeply ingrained in western society and history. Just think about it.

Fence sitting faggot detected

>it's not Christianity's fault*

>certainty is impossible to conclude
The problem is if uncertainty is impossible to conclude you can't make an absolute statement like "certainty is impossible to conclude."

Its just an axiom, one that is just as coherent as "the bible is truth."

yes BUDDHISM is best religion

>, it's not the Christianity's fault
BUT JEWS USED CHRISTIAN VALUES TO JUSTIFY OPENING OUR BORDERS AND USE CHRISTIAN VALUES TO JUSTIFY MULTICULTURALISM

I'm starting to think that Christianity was invented as a sleeper ideology, ready to be waked up after maturing and growing for 2000 years, when the time is right. When the time is right, the jews will sound the horn about "all one under christ jesus" and "loving your brother" to open the borders.

I agree. Atheists are Commie/Marxist/Jew pawns.
They just don't realize it. Look at most if not all mainstream Atheists, and they're rabid Zionists.

They don't seem to find it odd, that they support a Jewish state, when they claim to be Anti-Religion.

>BUT JEWS USED CHRISTIAN VALUES TO JUSTIFY OPENING OUR BORDERS AND USE CHRISTIAN VALUES TO JUSTIFY MULTICULTURALISM
Christianity existed without multiculturalism know it's hard to belive because all the world is cucked now. The myth about Christianity being universalist is a strawman used to D&C. Do you know when the bible was written? It was before there was large connected universalist societies we live in currently, all those "universalist" quotes were told to people of those days, those quotes are meant to be applied in a small social setting he was telling you how to act inside your community. Jesus didn't mean let in muhammed and hamud into your country and let them rape and replace you, if you think that you're deluded. When people use those quotes to further their universalist agenda they're being subversive. Jesus was essentially the anti-Jew by the end of his holy life, that's why (((they))) killed him and wish to put an end to christian values and the religion entirely, they see it as a bastardization and find it disgusting that it has survived this long.

no

yah

>is christianity a cucked jewish religion
If it was, why do the Jews hate it so much and oppose it and its values with all their strength?

How is it not universalist when missionaries converted entire countries and continents under "the one UNIVERSAL roman catholic church"

Is there more to this article

A universal catholic church doesn't mean opening your borders to "migrants" and Tyrone user, nothing wrong with spreading the word. Your church and country are completely different entities user.

There are plenty of gnostic theists out there, billions, even
Must be real easy for them to deal with death
My cat just died so I have to handle this by knowing human psychology rather than fucking prayer

I would believe that if the catholic church still taught in latin and wasn't presently shilling for beaners so they can have more spanish masses.

I agree totally. The modern church has been infiltrated no doubt. Vatican II was the catalyst that put the nail in old Catholicisms coffin, however I have hope that it will once again rise a second time after this is all over and done with. The religion itself isn't as bad as many make it out to be, it was completely traditionalist and virtuous and upheld ethnic tradition of its followers wherever they were equally until the whole world went to shit. So it really isn't the religion intrinsically. Also the church is an earthly institution, it isn't governed by god directly since god gave us free will hence the church can and has been corrupted, it isn't incorruptible (although I wish it was). But like everything else huwites believe in today the kikes went in shit on it and are living in its dead rotting husk like a parasite, don't blame the Christians since they are just as asleep as anybody else they're victims of this whole thing as well, it's our duty to show them the right path and redpill them on the truth not repulse them and do (((their))) bidding, we need to be united now more than ever.

My uncle who is a literal genius and worked for the government said communists infiltrated the catholic church but I don't know whether that's true or not.

All I want to know is what is the right path, I wish I lived in the 1910s before these commies got power so I could live a normal life without resentful egalitarian deathsquads and jews running everything

that statement about the impossibility of definitive certainty applies to only to Religion.
I can make definitive statements about many things.. religion is not one of them because there are infinite number of possibilities.

sorry to hear about your kitteh user..
what's the big deal if I just stop caring about seeking something that I have determined is beyond my ability to understand and accept (possibility of a deity)

We aren't any different on that user.
White Christians aren't your enemy (maybe the John Hagee ones) but other than that we need to stand strong against the forces put against us, whether you're Pagan, Christian, Atheist or Agnostic we need to stand as a cohesive and united unit against the insurmountable odds. We are being replaced we can never forget that, thousands of years of history forgotten and forsaken. We can't let that slip through our fingers due to religious dispute and arguments about optics. We need to stand and stand tall as one.

I'm not sure, but the Rabbi wrote an entire book about it.

“A Program for the Jews and An Answer to all Anti-Semites; A Program for Humanity”
-Harry Watton

Why are jews like this? Why are they the only group of people on earth like this?

Jews hate Christians so anything the Jews hate must be good.

They're "Chosen" by God.

Didn't you hear? Biggest bunch of fucking Supremacist, Ethnocentric, assholes on earth.

If these kikes are chosen by anything it's the devil

Yes, it's a cucked Jewish religion even though Jews despise Christians and Christ and the Bible shows Jewish leaders in a particularly negative light.

Vatican 2 was led by Jewish converts to Christianity. Almost any time something shitty happens you'll always find Jewish hands in it.

>be jesus
>"the gates of hell shall not prevail against this church"
>devil worshiping jewish converts completely fuck the church up anyway

if we dont get end times in the next 10 years then this shit was all a scam

Hmmm is the religion that Jews hate the most and actively try to destroy cucked?

When he says "This church" he means the people who follow it, which are far from being destroyed.

well yeah he was white and hated black people

They don't want you to have guns, that doesn't mean they want you to have knives.